ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yep...Pt.3...WOW! What a super blow!!!...(Jagglicious Treats!) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
05-08-03 05:12 PM
steel driving hammer Sorry the Kitty went bye bye.

I shall and will Chase the Dragon tonight...!
05-08-03 05:15 PM
Joey Steelie.................Please ..................Bring back the Kitty !

www.JustKittyng.com

Been drinking " Grolsch Amber Ale's " a lot these past six months . Taste a lot like " NewCastle " but a little bit sweeter ( Perhaps it is the Holland in them ) .

However , and here's the kicker , the great thing about these babies is they go great with shots of " JaggerMeister " . And you KNOW how much Joey loves his Jagger .

YES!!!

STONES !

JACKY !

05-08-03 05:20 PM
sirmoonie These neo-prohibitionists worry me, Joey. I'd like to grab them by the ears and run their faces back and forth along a chain link fence.
05-08-03 05:22 PM
Joey " These neo-prohibitionists worry me, Joey. I'd like to grab them by the ears and run their faces back and forth along a chain link fence "

You have mellowed Moonie ................

Years ago you would have brought out the " BallCutters " .

Developing ........................

Hemorrhaging ......................

JACKY !
05-08-03 06:44 PM
Child of the Moon Um... getting back to what this thread is for...

05-08-03 06:48 PM
Child of the Moon And another for the ladies who prefer the "softer" side of Mick...

05-08-03 06:48 PM
luxury1 wow--great shot!! Another I have never seen. Classic Mick.
05-08-03 08:38 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I find this entire thread along with it's prior two others
degrading, sexist, an outright attack on all male pride and egos, humiliating to several male members on this board,
a miscarriage of justice, on outrage, indecent, discriminatory, geared to the more primitive instincts of the female psyche, etc., etc..

Kinda of a reverse "Maxim" magazine

Tele...here it is, hon. Post a B & W of your lovely self, right here, for all of us to gauk at, and I will be the first one to drop to the ground, bowing profusely at your feet. Deal?

Moonie...I agree. Voodoo should tag the "Jimmy & Keith" header right in with the rest of these masterpieces! Keith has a look on his face that is rarely seen...then again, how often do we see Keith in a tux? LOL! It's a great picture!

COTM!...thanks for the pic! Yeah Lux, I haven't seen that one before either! Blue is Mick's color...

[Edited by parmeda]
05-08-03 08:45 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Tele...here it is, hon. Post a B & W of your lovely self, right here, for all of us to gauk at, and I will be the first one to drop to the ground, bowing profusely at your feet. Deal?

Moonie...I agree. Voodoo should tag the "Jimmy & Keith" header right in with the rest of these masterpieces! Keith has a look on his face that is rarely seen...then again, how often do we see Keith in a tux? LOL! It's a great picture!

[Edited by parmeda]

Pam you just wait till I find my shirtless guitar pic
from '81. Puts Maxlugars to shame.

That pic above with Keith is great. In the rest of the photo is BB King, John Fogerty and a couple others.
A copy of it is in BB Kings autobiography
05-08-03 08:50 PM
Joey Tele ???????????????????????????

Is that really you ??????????????

Did you get your Steely Dan tickets yet ?????

What ? No !?!?!?! Well , check out the Ticketmaster Pre - Sale and thank your young Joey tomorrow .

And now , for your pure , unadulterated entertainment pleasure , This :

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JACKY !

JACKY !
05-08-03 08:51 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Pam you just wait till I find my shirtless guitar pic
from '81. Puts Maxlugars to shame.

....I tap my toe, patiently
05-08-03 09:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
Tele ???????????????????????????

Is that really you ??????????????

Did you get your Steely Dan tickets yet ?????

What ? No !?!?!?! Well , check out the Ticketmaster Pre - Sale and thank your young Joey tomorrow .

Pretzel Logic my man. When is Fagan going to do something
with his eyeteeth? He could eat an apple thru a picket fence

Did you ever see the RnR Hall Of Fame show 3 or 4 yrs ago
with Keith onstage with Steely at the end????

It was the show where Johnny Johnson got inducted

Joey, don't lose that number
05-08-03 09:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOL now this thread has more men lurking and posting, check the number on the thread index and you'll see who have posted and how many times

The "hes" (10 with a total of 44 messages)

1.- jb 10
2.- Joey 9
3.- steel driving hammer 7
4.- telecaster 6
5.- sirmoonie 4
6.- Moonisup 3
7.- Child of the Moon 2
8.- VoodooChileInWOnderl 1
9.- Fiji Joe 1
10.- Madafaka 1

The "shes" (7 with a total of 28 messages)

1.- parmeda 8
2.- gypsy 7
3.- LadyJane 6
4.- luxury1 3
5.- montana 2
6.- Funky Punk Woman 1
7.- Monkey Woman 1

Could this be counted for the "Gayest stones' moment" thread?

05-08-03 11:02 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Could this be counted for the "Gayest stones' moment" thread?

Voodoo, you're a badass, my friend. Excellent notion, even if I don't swing that way. Watch out - I can feel the flames from the posters who can't take a joke. ;-)
05-08-03 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:

YOur wish is my command Parmy Mammy

Rock and Roll Hame of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC - January 15, 1992

Mark Seliger
05-09-03 12:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

Voodoo, you're a badass, my friend. Excellent notion, even if I don't swing that way. Watch out - I can feel the flames from the posters who can't take a joke. ;-)

Well, JB wrote "Gayest moment was Vodoo grabbing Nankers balls at Giant Stadium last year....", when, first it was a joke by Gazza about him and Nanky and second, it was nothing but a joke. Then Joey replied about a photo on CNN LOL, of course it's a joke but see the stats, JB and Joey head that list with 10 and 9 points and are above all of the ro ladies

Steelie has posted several jokes about himself on related topics, so I know he won't feel bad with the joke

You already replied considering this a joke

So sirmoonie, Moonisup, Fiji Joe and Madafaka, please consider this as a joke, you're not queer... you're not queer

ObFZ; Have I offended someone?

05-09-03 05:01 AM
luxury1 Voodoo--you are on fire here!! Too funny. The stats.......
05-09-03 08:48 AM
LadyJane I agree with Lux, Voo.

You are on quite the roll. The stats have me LMAO.

Girls the guys are ahead of us on this thread!! What is up with that??? Could it be what I have always expected...they all secretly lurk here but are finally coming out of the closet to post??? LOL.

Thanks for posting the Keith header from yesterday, Voodoo. He looks so handsome in his tuxedo. Keithlicious!!

LadyJ.
05-09-03 09:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks for posting the Keith header from yesterday, Voodoo. He looks so handsome in his tuxedo. Keithlicious!!

This is from Steve's (Child of the Moon) website

His website is located here http://home.rmci.net/mlcronen/steve.htm
05-09-03 09:11 AM
LadyJane Wow...thanks Voo!! I like that we are featuring more pics of Keith!!

Ladies....how would you like to have this man serenading you?

LadyJ.
05-09-03 10:10 AM
parmeda Oh my!
(LadyJ....SUPERB!!!)

There is a God...and he has been too kind

(Thanks Voo, for posting that header last night...)
05-09-03 01:06 PM
Joey Pammy ?????????????????????????

Cubs / Cardinals this afternoon .....................Go Sammy ! You got tickets ?????????????? Great weather heading your way my dear ........................

Stones !

JACKY !
05-09-03 01:10 PM
jb #11
05-09-03 03:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
Pammy ?????????????????????????

Cubs / Cardinals this afternoon .....................Go Sammy ! You got tickets ?????????????? Great weather heading your way my dear ........................

Stones !

JACKY !

Got 'em covered for tomorrow! Look in the right field bleachers...I'M THERE BABE! <---- gonna have some of these on, LOL!
05-09-03 10:04 PM
jaggergurl being a jaggergurl...here is my lil ole contribution to the greatness we know as mmmmick!

www.geraldmalanga.com

YUMMY!!
05-10-03 09:44 AM
LadyJane Welcome to "Mickland", jaggergurl! The more the merrier on this thread!!

Nice pic, BTW!! That face, those lips......Jagglicious indeed!!

LadyJ.
05-10-03 10:35 AM
montana glad to see you here my friend jaggergurl

back to colors...

lour
05-10-03 12:21 PM
parmeda Colors are good, Lour!

Doesn't the lining of that jacket look like black leather? I'm sure it must be satin, though...

Joey....looks like rain today. Pretty lousy here and I should have went yesterday . Look for a couple of wet rats in right field...
05-10-03 03:49 PM
Joey Rained like a " Mo Fo " here last night Pammy !

Developing .......................

Shiver ...........................

JACKY !
05-11-03 02:31 AM
MarthaMyDear My my my my my... HE!!! HE!!! lol.....................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P EEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think that Mick and Elizabeth Hurley make a very striking couple (her being a Gemini, LIKE ME, of course!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.....................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Look how happy he is (or drunk?!?!?!)!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )...

[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17