ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yep...Pt.3...WOW! What a super blow!!!...(Jagglicious Treats!) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
05-05-03 09:04 PM
parmeda ...did ya think I'd let this end? HA!

(Thanks for the help Voo!)
05-05-03 09:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Glad to help!

This is a picture posted by moy in the previous thread, but as it comes from a protected website here it is reposted for your delight LOL

05-05-03 09:17 PM
gypsy Yeah, let's keep this thing goin', girls!
I'd like to request a pic of Keith. I showed a pic of Keith circa 1967 to my sister yesterday, and she could not believe how good-looking he was.
05-06-03 02:01 AM
Monkey Woman Thanks to Blue Lena and her Keith Shrine!

http://members.tripod.com/~Blue_Lena/Keith81.jpg
05-06-03 02:13 AM
gypsy Thanks, MonkeyWoman! I love Keith. I am in the middle of reading that book you recommended-"Mick and Keith: Parallel Lines." It is sooo good. Thanks for letting me know that it was worth buying!
05-06-03 06:03 AM
luxury1 hey-- never heard of that book--now I will have to get it also. Wow--good way to start the new thread, girls. I dont think I ever saw that B&W Mick '73 pic. It is most Jaggalicious. What are the Stones doing now anyway--does anyone know? Are the studio rumors true?
05-06-03 07:24 AM
steel driving hammer How bout this mother of a man?

Al Pacino Voted Greatest Film Star in UK Poll
Tue May 6, 5:27 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - "Godfather" star Al Pacino (news) has been named the greatest movie star of all time in a poll of British film fans.

Reuters Photo

Italian-American Pacino topped the Channel 4 television poll to find the 100 greatest movie stars, followed by Robert de Niro, who played his father in "The Godfather II."

The results, broadcast on Sunday and Monday, reflected a strong bias toward the current generation of male actors.

Known for a string of gritty roles, Pacino, 63, was twice nominated for an Oscar for his performances as Michael Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola (news)'s "Godfather" movies but did not win.

Pacino picked up an Oscar in 1992 for a more tender role as embittered blind army veteran in "Scent of a Woman"

Tom Hanks (news) and Kevin Spacey (news) came in at number three and four, followed by Harrison Ford (news) and Jack Nicholson (news) in fifth and sixth position.

More than 25,000 votes were cast in the poll. The highest placed British star was Anthony Hopkins (news) at number seven, ahead of Sean Connery (news) at eight and Ewan McGregor (news) at nine.

The 32-year-old Scottish actor was the youngest Top 10 entry. Cary Grant (news), star of classics such as "North by Northwest," was the highest posthumous placing at number 10.

There were no actresses in the Top 10. "Breakfast at Tiffany's" star Audrey Hepburn (news) was the highest female entry at number 13, while Sigourney Weaver (news), best known for her roles in the "Alien" movies, took 20th place.

This year's Oscar winner Catherine Zeta-Jones (news) did not make the list, but her husband Michael Douglas (news) came in at number 100.

The list of candidates was compiled by a panel of film critics and filmmakers, with voting taking place on the Channel 4 Web Site and by text message over a six-week period.
05-06-03 07:46 AM
LadyJane We're Back!!!

Wow....that didn't take long!!

Now how the hell am I supposed to concentrate at the office when there is a shot of Mick's ass to glare at?!!

Thanks Voo and Parmy!!

And gypsy, we will make a concerted effort to include more pics of Keith....won't get any complaints from me!!

LadyJ.

PS. Pam--did you ever get the lowdown on the history of your picture??
[Edited by LadyJane]
05-06-03 09:51 AM
parmeda g'mornin' ladies!

Lux & LadyJ...that's a picture from my private stash here at home. A friend passed it along to me a few years back. I have no idea when/where it was taken, but Voo offered me a tip on how to find out and research it. I tend to think it's from the early 70's. I do favor most of the black & whites, they are just incredible.

Steelie...Al is definately #1 when it comes to doin' what he does best, lol.
05-06-03 11:02 AM
montana absolutely awesome parmeda
it's great to be back in a third thread hahaha
here's another b/w pic, i found it sometime ago on ebay

05-06-03 01:31 PM
gypsy Mick was most gorgeous in "Performance," wasn't he? His hair looked so good dyed black...it seemed to accentuate those lips.
05-06-03 01:36 PM
Joey " Mick was most gorgeous in "Performance," wasn't he? His hair looked so good dyed black...it seemed to accentuate those lips. "

< ----- Gypsy ..........How does a " Liquid Lunch " sound today ?????? Illuminating ?!?!?!?!?! Thought so .........See ya at 1:00 PM .

05-06-03 01:56 PM
jb Joey, I am buying my friend an 8 karat diamond tennis necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-06-03 02:22 PM
parmeda Oh???????

I sure hope she's worth it jb
05-06-03 02:24 PM
luxury1 I do like that still from PErformance, but what the hell is Anita laughing at?
05-06-03 02:30 PM
LadyJane I'm going absolutely ga-ga over the pic Montana posted! Is there a sexier man on the Planet Earth?

I THINK NOT!!!

LadyJ.

PS. Lux, if you were in that tub, wouldn't you be grinning from ear to ear??? LOL
[Edited by LadyJane]
05-06-03 02:34 PM
jb Of course not Pam, but it goes with the territory.
05-06-03 02:35 PM
Funky Punk Woman
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I do like that still from PErformance, but what the hell is Anita laughing at?

At Jagger's real size
05-06-03 03:06 PM
gypsy "liquid lunch?" Is that similar to those special "Joey's protein facials" that you have been offering me?
jb, do NOT buy that woman jewelry...especially in any shape or form resembling a circle. Just show up at your next rendezvous donning a cock ring. That's what my Joey did...and he won my heart.
05-06-03 04:07 PM
Joey " That's what my Joey did...and he won my heart. '

Come to Joey ................................

05-06-03 04:44 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Of course not Pam, but it goes with the territory.

LOL! Josh, it took me 15 years...15 YEARS!!! To 'earn' something like that!
05-06-03 05:33 PM
Madafaka Hey girls! I wanna a pic of Lisa Fisher nude!
05-07-03 12:10 AM
Fiji Joe Don't you guys feel dirty carrying on without Boom?
05-07-03 09:38 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
"liquid lunch?" Is that similar to those special "Joey's protein facials" that you have been offering me?

That is joey, always giving, giving, giving
05-07-03 12:59 PM
LadyJane In keeping with the Black and White theme...........

Courtesy of Stoneslib

LadyJ.
05-07-03 02:09 PM
gypsy Great pic, LadyJ! Keith was one of the first to get highlights in his hair and have his ear pierced.
05-07-03 02:47 PM
LadyJane Thanks, gypsy! We need some "Keithlicious" pics as well!

LadyJ.
05-07-03 02:54 PM
parmeda B & W's are GREAT!

IMO, I think the colored photos (any photo...) your eyes tend to focus on the subject. In a B & W you're forced to look at every detail.
05-07-03 04:33 PM
gypsy I don't feel "forced" in this case!
05-07-03 05:07 PM
Joey Gypsy ................................

I am walking in Rhythm..............................singing my song ..................................Talking about my Baby .....................................nothing is wrong .

Blackbyrd Joey !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17