ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yep...Pt.3...WOW! What a super blow!!!...(Jagglicious Treats!) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
07-18-03 12:03 AM
parmeda Leave it to you, Steelie...to find the babes, lol!

Great pictures today!
Thanks
07-18-03 12:36 PM
moy i think this is a good one for this thread

07-18-03 01:50 PM
Monkey Woman The 1972 tour again... Enjoy!

07-19-03 11:59 AM
caro What makes moroccan swimming pools the finest in the world?
07-19-03 11:59 AM
caro ...find the right answer and spend the night with this engaging local lifeguard!

The photo was taken by Cecil Beaton during the '67 Morocco trip. Sorry for the strange scan, the pic was on a double-page in a book
07-19-03 03:29 PM
gypsy I can't believe none of the other RO girls have commented on today's header yet. My eyes were instantly drawn to--where else?--Mick's crotch. OMG!
07-19-03 03:36 PM
LadyJane Dearest Gypsy.....the crotch did NOT go unnoticed!!

I'm still drooling over the Keeflicious treats that Steelie posted!!

And Keith does make a dashing lifeguard, doesn't he? I'd jump into a pool with him anyday, anytime, anywhere....

LadyJ.

07-19-03 08:50 PM
gypsy I mean, I would never objectify Mick in any way...it just so happened that as I was scrolling down, the arrow just so happened to be right on his crotch...it was purely accidental...and, for the record, I did not get a crick in my neck staring at his crotch...cuz I would NEVER look at him as a sex object...that's just wrong...
07-20-03 03:26 PM
Yapyap I've been enjoying this thread a lot .. will try to add one too at last. Scanned this one from a Finnish newspaper .. from the 16 July Helsinki show.

And one of Keith too (the scan's not too good but since I'm a devoted Keithian, I can't not post this!):

(hoping this works!)
07-20-03 03:44 PM
montana wow, amazing shots!!!!!
hey ladies...have you seen mick's arms????

lour
[Edited by montana]
07-20-03 04:01 PM
gypsy WHAT?! Mick has arms? I'm sorry...I've only noticed his crotch...and his lips.
07-20-03 04:39 PM
Joey " I've only noticed his crotch...and his lips. "

Come to Joey .................................
07-21-03 06:48 PM
LadyJane
quote:
montana wrote:
wow, amazing shots!!!!!
hey ladies...have you seen mick's arms????

lour
[Edited by montana]

Thank you YapYap.

And yes, Lour, Mick's biceps are quite nice. He's has the perfect package doesn't he? I, I, mean....he's just the perfect package!!!

Hard to believe he'll be sixty years young on Saturday.

LadyJ.
07-21-03 07:35 PM
gypsy My "Us Weekly" came in the other day, and it did not have Mick's name down underneath the Birthdays. I fired them off an email...they are seriously going to regret the terrible omission.
07-23-03 07:43 AM
LadyJane I feel sorry for the folks at US Weekly!! Get em girl!!

I need a fix and can't surf at the office. Somebody help!!

LadyJ.
07-23-03 07:47 AM
montana comin' to your emotional rescue...

lour
07-23-03 01:31 PM
LadyJane Oh Lour...talk about rescue!!! "sigh"

Ladies....I understand our favorite singer will be arriving in Toronto on Monday....I will be arriving on Monday as well...Can you gals guess what I'll be up to???

If I find him, I promise to find an Internet cafe and sit down and let Mick post a message to this thread!!!

Then....well....use your imaginations!!!

LadyJ.

07-23-03 01:47 PM
caro Did you know this one?

(there's some more of Périer's pics here : http://www.photo12.com/cgi-bin/aurweb.exe/photo12_fr/voir?CRITD=rolling%20stones )

...and a contribution to the "Mick's feet" discussion

from the fake trial for We love you...
07-24-03 02:28 PM
Monkey Woman In honour of Mick's impending B-day, here's a few:

We love you, Mick!!!
07-24-03 03:03 PM
montana MW!!! that shot from stade de france is pretty cool!!!! love it!!!!!!!
07-24-03 07:50 PM
jaggergurl WOW!! Loving all these pics! Mick is going to be a birthday boy...starting the party early is ALWAYS FUN!!!
Lady Jane.... when you find Mick , remember you are representing all of the mickchicks, so you must thouroughly exhaust Mick by carrying out ALL of our fantasies out on him..are you up to the challenge? I am SURE you are!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

07-24-03 08:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
Lady Jane.... when you find Mick , remember you are representing all of the mickchicks, so you must thouroughly exhaust Mick by carrying out ALL of our fantasies out on him..are you up to the challenge? I am SURE you are!!

No problem at all!! I will be in full fantasy fulfilling mode!!

Great pics, ladies!!

The man just gets better with age!

LadyJ.
07-24-03 09:05 PM
steel driving hammer

07-25-03 09:19 PM
LadyJane Can't let this slip down.....

Ladies......in honor of the 60th birthday we must search for great pics.

I'm working on a few.

LadyJ.
07-25-03 09:25 PM
nankerphelge I don't know how to post it, but here's a link:

http://www.altmanphoto.com/jumpin_jagger.html
07-25-03 09:28 PM
LadyJane Great photo!!! Shows off all of his best assets!!!

Thanks Nank!!

LadyJ.
07-25-03 09:30 PM
nankerphelge Glad to help!

Here's one to some McNipples:

http://www.jasc.com/images2/spotlight/mick.jpg
07-25-03 09:38 PM
LadyJane Thanks again, Nankerphelge!

Don't stop....beg ya...don't stop!!!

LadyJ.
07-25-03 11:29 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I've been good and stayed out of this thread, all nearly-fifteen hundred posts of you ladies and your jagilicious treats.

Lady J., that one of Mick where he's jumping seems to have certain... assets... erm... more affected by gravity than the others.

Aww, hell with bein' nice. His implement needs to be declared "too large to be sent via normal delivery".

Anyway, I couldn't let this thread go without just one little pic for you ladies to enjoy.

Enjoy!

-tSYX --- My beautiful comrade from the north...
07-25-03 11:46 PM
jaggergurl Ah look at this magnificent MICK!!!

[Edited by jaggergurl]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17