ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy - 6th July 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11th July 2007 03:56 AM
bardo thank you all!

yes, gaby, very lucky! I never won anything in my whole life, this is the fist time, and I couldn't expect more!

GotToRollMe: thrilled, yeah...! my brain turned off completely.... ehehehhe

LJ: thank you!

ciao

bardo
11th July 2007 03:41 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
bootcover wrote:
My 2 videos on youtube:

SHE'S SO COLD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bCQBE4kbI

RUBY TUESDAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT24GgPvpy4

Great!! The best She´s so cold live ..
12th July 2007 10:35 AM
Gazza
quote:
bardo wrote:
here is me and max at the meet & greet in roma

ciao

bardo

Great pic.

Two questions

1) I know this has probably been mentioned before, but how do you get these photo ops...is it some competition winner or Fan Asylum thing?

2) Why is Arnold Schwarzenegger in there between Mick and Keith?
12th July 2007 10:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
Gaby wrote:
Lucky you!!!

Thanks for the photos. Mick looks amazing (as usual).

he looks well, but worth mentioning that I havent seen Ronnie looking as healthy and youthful as that in a long time.
12th July 2007 10:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Great pic.

Two questions

1) I know this has probably been mentioned before, but how do you get these photo ops...is it some competition winner or Fan Asylum thing?

2) Why is Arnold Schwarzenegger in there between Mick and Keith?

Most of the time these are contest winners. I am told the process is very quick and the winners are asked to be friendly and outgoing as the band "loves that"

They do not come from the fan asylum packages.
13th July 2007 07:00 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Most of the time these are contest winners. I am told the process is very quick and the winners are asked to be friendly and outgoing as the band "loves that"

They do not come from the fan asylum packages.

don't tell me
we should applaud Jacob Cohl for organising this, no?
13th July 2007 10:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

where are these contests? Local radio and newspapers, etc?
13th July 2007 10:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

where are these contests? Local radio and newspapers, etc?

Rainingblimps from Shidoobee won a contest in Las Vegas last year through Radio Shack.

From what I gather, the tour sponsors control most of these. I did not come across one contest in Chicago where radio/print media was giving any away.

Send me an email if you'd like me to put you in touch with raining blimps and he can answer the questions for you first hand.

and yes, without Jacob Cohl (whom Mick loves like a son!), none of this is at all possible.
13th July 2007 10:52 AM
luxury1 Healthy living will do that for you Gazza--take off a few years, that is. I believe Ronnie's wife is into organic foods, and with his supposed laying off the booze, well--look at the results!
Mick is so funny--it looks like he is clapping for himself
13th July 2007 12:38 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Rainingblimps from Shidoobee won a contest in Las Vegas last year through Radio Shack.

From what I gather, the tour sponsors control most of these.

I was extremely lucky enough to go with RainingBlimps (Art) when he won the Radio Shack contest in Las Vegas.. with enormous thanks to his lovely wife who gave me the beautiful gift.. and yes, it is very quick, a complete whirlwind, and the Meet & Greet are sponsored by the sponsor of the tour, or the local radio station on some occasions, there was a small group from the local radio station in the tent with all of us
13th July 2007 01:08 PM
Gazza Ok..thanks to you both.

just curious as to what contests there have been for the Euro tour as I havent seen any.
13th July 2007 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ok..thanks to you both.

just curious as to what contests there have been for the Euro tour as I havent seen any.

I am not even sure who is sponsoring the Euro tour, but their customer relations phone number would be a good place to start.

And yes, Art is a good man.
13th July 2007 02:37 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

don't tell me
we should applaud Jacob Cohl for organising this, no?

Pug's schtick is older than the cobwebs in the Queen's hoonanny.
13th July 2007 02:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Pug's schtick is older than the cobwebs in the Queen's hoonanny.

As is yours.
What is the point???

You just went on every thread and basically said the same damn thing.

Talk about boring and predictable.

LJ.
13th July 2007 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

As is yours.
What is the point???

You just went on every thread and basically said the same damn thing.

Talk about boring and predictable.

LJ.

Irony is a strange thing isnt it my dear?

Have a wonderful weekend LJ!!
13th July 2007 05:16 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
bardo wrote:

Is that Neil Young between mick and keith? Ron looks strange in this one.
21st July 2007 01:48 PM
bootcover You can find a very good audience recording of this cocnert in the following newsgroup: alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.m
24th July 2007 03:20 AM
Keef999 Please, could anybody upload the recording available at newsgroup ??

Thanks a lot !!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)