ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Giant Phallus, MSG June 22, 1975
By Bob Gruen
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SPIV Money Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-12-02 03:11 PM
Maxlugar Stones buddies,

I will put The SPIV on my credit card soon.

I will need from all who are coming to ride in its Stonesilicious splendor to send me a check for $60 (20 people)

That's not much really and I'm completely on the level. I just don't want to be caught with my pants down and an angry SPIV driver with a toilet splunger, ya know.

I hate doing it but I need this upfront.

Email me at [email protected] for more exciting details!

Thanks,

Maxlugar, SPIV 24.
07-12-02 03:23 PM
nankerphelge I will send you my $60 immediately, and I'll even throw in an extra $20 if you disable the power windows...
07-12-02 03:50 PM
sirmoonie I will send the money as soon as I cash my welfare check.

This calls for a drink! Who's with me?! Barkeep, round o' yo' best hootch for my partners here, 'cept that one at the end there....

"12 stepslap me up the AA side, Ronnie!"
07-12-02 04:01 PM
Gazza Are you using it for both Giants and MSG shows?

Im only staying a few blocks away from MSG - maybe we can get it to do a tour of Manhattan so I can get comfortable before I have to get off

Mail me your address and I'll send my contribution...as I'm overseas it'll have to be cash (risky) as I cant send a cheque in sterling!
07-12-02 05:56 PM
Maxlugar Whatever money you have, Gazza Strip Search! As long as its not Monopoly money.

We will get the SPIV for before and more importantly AFTER the show. FPM can store his camera and we can all store our stuff in it while we ROCK!

- Before the show we will drink in it.
- After the show we will drink in it and talk about the show.

It's a no lose proposition.

Kids reach in your moms purse right now and mail $60 dollars to Maxy Sales! Do the Mouse!

Maxy "Soupy" Luger!
07-13-02 03:50 PM
Joey Remember , as the driver of said vehicle , your Uncle Joey gets a 20 percent cut of all of that money they are sending to you ................I hate to do it , but I will need my check up front and you also have to pay for my airfare to NYC ,hotel accommodations ( Marriott Marquee Concierge Level ) and MSG ticket .

Who said being your Muse was inexpensive huh ????

" Help Me Ronnie "

Snaggle Joe

07-13-02 04:14 PM
Gazza Dont mention "strip searches"...I still have to fly INTO America,dont forget and its even less pleasant an experience going through customs now than it used to be!
07-13-02 04:22 PM
steel driving hammer Hey Gazza what do you mean "Fly INTO America"???

You will not fly INTO NOTHING! You will fly ONTO a runway!

I'd love a copy of the VHS take FPM will make of NY.
07-13-02 04:53 PM
Gazza With the airline Im flying with,"flying INTO America" may be taken literally.....
07-13-02 06:31 PM
Maxlugar Does that mean you are not coming Steel Driving Hammered?

I DEMAND ALL THE C10 BE THERE!

Yes even that scumbag hack poster Joey!

I love my muse!

Maxikins!
07-13-02 07:22 PM
Gazza SDH - get your ass to New York and thats an order!

If you can be crazy enough to pay $1,300 for Chicago tickets then you can be crazy enough to join the SPIV24 (or whatever tally it fucking is this week..).

As long as you're not driving,it'll be OK!

07-13-02 09:08 PM
steel driving hammer Understand me, I would love to attend and film the time.

Then show my friends here what they're missing w/ The Stones.

Got caught steel driving drunk in a parking lot that changed eberthang.

Thinking about cutting back my love for The Stones too, well shit how can I do that?

Friggen IMPOSSIBLE you bastards!

How much I want to, I cannot do shanty town, my own fault.

But Max, did you feel this strange power come between us in Cleveland?

I did. Like I was looking in the mirror 20 years from now.

Magic was in the air, I felt it, and it was powerful.

Stones & Too Much Wine Running Too Deep....
07-13-02 09:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
- Before the show we will drink in it.
- After the show we will drink in it and talk about the show.

You forget, venerable one:

- Tell the rest of us who, through youth, money, death, taxes, or any combination of the four, can't be there how much you LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRVED it.

-tSYX --- Standing on the corner of west 80th Street and Sixth Avenue... nothin. Keith, wha... whachoo doing?
07-13-02 10:22 PM
steel driving hammer > -tSYX --- Standing on the corner of west 80th Street
and Sixth Avenue... nothin. Keith, wha... whachoo doing?

Fucking Beautiful.

"Poor man eyes a rich man, denigrates his property
A rich man eyes a poor man, and envies his simplicity."

Again, Fucking Beautiful.

Think I love the Stones more than I do my cock.
07-14-02 12:03 AM
Maxlugar Are you saying I look 20 years older than you, friggin' Steel Drivin' Wamma Lamma?

I felt a strange feeling that you were going to "Keith Moon '78" on us that weekend my Hammer.

Listen.

Get to NYC and eberthan will be alrite!!!

I'll keep you posted on the where and whens....

Developing.......
07-14-02 04:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Holy shit! I go away for a week and look what happens!

What the heck am I sending Maxy $60.00 for anyhow?

Whatever it is, it will be great, I'm sure.

Sending soon.
07-14-02 05:00 PM
Joey "I felt a strange feeling that you were going to "Keith Moon '78" on us that weekend my Hammer. "

I worry he will pull a " Keith Moon ' 78 " or a " Mama Cass ' 74 " on us every single weekend . Was hoping that the new wife would help , but Nooooooooo! Just made things worse !!!!!

Gimme a J ! J !
Gimme a O ! O !
Gimme a E ! E !
Gimme a Y ! Y !

What 's that spell ???? Joey

Yeah Joey !!!!!!!

J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe , J - Jo - Joe Joey !!!!!!

Bunny

07-14-02 05:23 PM
nanky Yeah what gives -- he gets married, sees the light, and then gets busted for DUI in a parking lot. How does THAT happen exactly -- were you driving or parked?. So many unanswered questions...
07-15-02 02:23 PM
Joey ......And so little answers !

THAT's the problem .

Snaggle Joe

07-15-02 03:01 PM
sirmoonie No. The problem WAS the answer. To a question no one asked.

Anyone else's gaydar on the fritz in Cleavie? Holy pissmonger, was that out of the blue. Yikes!

"Sure explains alot though, Ronnie!"

(shudder)
07-15-02 03:04 PM
nankerphelge Whachu talking 'bout Willis?
Steelie married a man?
Or he was DUI in a parking lot because what he was "driving" wasn't an auto?

What is going on?
07-15-02 03:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, what the hell is going on?

What is a SPIV?

Are Joey and SDH both gay?

Can you get arrested for DUI on private property? Look at it like this...let's say I live out in the mountains. Let's also say that I own a very big chunk of land out in the mountains...and on that plot of land there is a very long driveway. Let's say I gotta drive 3 miles to pick up my mail. Now, let's say that I've been knocking back absolut and tonics all day. I jump in my Jeep and drive down to the mailbox to pick up my mail. In the process I never leave my property. When I get down towards the end of my drive, a cop pops out of nowhere and starts talking to me. He smells the drinks on my breath, and tries to arrest me for DUI. Can't I tell him to get the hell off of my property? If I'm driving on my own private road, does he have jurisdiction to pop me like that?

How is that different than a private parking lot?

Hmmmmmmmm....
07-15-02 03:31 PM
Maxlugar Tell me about it.

One C10er has to wear a helmet....
Another one like to suck helmet....

The C10 moniker is getting to be like belt buckles in the 70's. One minute cool, the next a dead give away!

These boards are creeping me out. Hold off on the checks for The SPIV. I'm not really sure I want to do this anymore.

07-15-02 04:08 PM
nankerphelge Okay, no big deal -- I figured out what's going on after a little trip over to Keno's. So one of our C10 brothers sampled the cocktail franks -- no biggie, I can deal with that.

I am troubled by the possible cancellation of the SPIV, though. I'm still sending a check!
07-15-02 06:23 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Anyone else's gaydar on the fritz in Cleavie?

(shudder)

I think after the fireside nude wrestling match all ya boyz gaydar got a little slippery...
07-15-02 08:05 PM
Joey 'So one of our C10 brothers sampled the cocktail franks -- no biggie, I can deal with that. '

You make Joey giggle !!!!!!
07-16-02 09:02 AM
Joey "These boards are creeping me out. Hold off on the checks for The SPIV. I'm not really sure I want to do this anymore. "

Ahhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

**** Joey laughing so hard he is now on his back with his arms and legs flailing away in the air and holding his side *************

Snaggle Joe
07-16-02 09:55 AM
Maxlugar Why....Why do you wish to make Maxy cry so violently?

I'm taking my SPIV and going home!

I was going to give you a ticket for real too! GIVE you it!

Not n'more!
07-16-02 10:03 AM
Sir Stonesalot God dammit, quit fucking around!

What is a Goddammed SPIV?!?

You gotta tell me.

Either you tell me, or I'm not giving you the Bernie Williams bobblehead that I just got for you!
07-16-02 10:07 AM
nankerphelge SPIV - Stones Party Inebriation Vehicle -- a 24-passenger party van complete with all accoutrements (and hopefully a grill).

Yeah but Max is visibly shaken by some of the events of the last 48 hours -- C10ers admitting to sex with other men, C10ers posting personal information on other boards, C10ers lining up some sheep -- its all gotten to him.

Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road