ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Giant Phallus, MSG June 22, 1975
By Bob Gruen
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SPIV Money Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-17-02 08:53 AM
nankerphelge Giants' stadium is a necessity -- I hate missing a party. HATE IT! The only question now is whether I stay in the greater NY metro area on Friday (or fly home and spend my 15th anniv. with mrs nankerphelge). That's still up in the air. What is the plan for Friday? Who's doing what and where and with whom?
07-17-02 09:16 AM
Joey "So anyway, like a said, it is him not me. I never started in with him until he started in with me. It started with him posting anti Dirty Work shit .Think to yourself just how you would deal with a poster who dedicates years of his life to annoy you. "

You make Joey say Huh ???????

IT all started on March 6th 1999 when I first joined Keno's board and posted my very first post about how much of a " Crap Album " Dirty Work was ........man , the very next day Maxy laid into me like I was Rock Hudson or something ..................He called me a " SH## Stain " and said I should post over at www.NeilDiamond.com .

Remember everyone , and you are ALL smart enough to realize this , there are two sides to every story and the answer always lies somewhere in between .

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

Capt . Joe

07-17-02 09:30 AM
nankerphelge Will you two please take this outside and settle it like sheep-fucking men!

07-17-02 09:46 AM
Joey Nanky ...........

I have a very simple question . Does a quality individual like yourself know what it is like to lose a full nights sleep because you have been up all evening laughing ? Yes , that is right ........laughing !!!!!!!

What am I talking about ??? None other than the hilarious statement Maxy made yesterday ........check it out !

"These boards are creeping me out. Hold off on the checks for The SPIV. I'm not really sure I want to do this anymore. "

All because of something that happened at the other board and really had nothing to do with the MSG Rolling Stones Show .

Just thinking about it ........AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................**** Joey laughing so hard he is unable to emit a sound *******************Joey's mouth WIDE OPEN and unable to breathe *************** ...............Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

" Your killing Me Ronnie "

Captain Joe

07-17-02 09:57 AM
nankerphelge My problem is this. I like both you guys -- we are brothers of the bond. And while I think the whole Max/Joey thing is funny, like anything, it is only funny to a point. When it starts getting nasty (and it has gotten nasty) it becomes painful to watch and frustrating to understand.

07-17-02 10:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot Wait a minute....

You mean these guys are serious?

Damn.

All this time, I thought it was a running gag.

Is it possible for Joey to gag? I figured his gag reflex would have been disabled by now....
07-17-02 10:12 AM
Joey "My problem is this. I like both you guys -- we are brothers of the bond. And while I think the whole Max/Joey thing is funny, like anything, it is only funny to a point. "

Amen my brother..............I love you too and I will spend the rest of the day all giddy over the Paul McCartney tour dates you so graciously informed me of :

Feast Away :

'Paul McCartney's Back In The U.S. tour dates (subject to change):

September 21 - Milwaukee, WI - Bradley Center

September 23 - Minneapolis, MN - Xcel Energy Center

September 24 - Chicago, IL - United Center

September 27 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

September 28 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall

October 1 - Boston, MA - FleetCenter

October 4 - Cleveland, OH - Gund Arena

October 5 - Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse

October 7 - Raleigh, NC - Entertainment & Sports Arena

October 9 - St. Louis, MO - Savvis Center

October 10 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center

October 12 - New Orleans, LA - New Orleans Arena

October 13 - Houston, TX - Compaq Center

October 15 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center Arena

October 18 - Portland, OR - Rose Garden Arena

October 19 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome

October 21- Sacramento, CA - ARCO Arena

October 22 - San Jose, CA - Compaq Center at San Jose

October 25 - Anaheim, CA - The Arrowhead Pond

October 26 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Garden Grand Arena

October 28 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

October 29 - Phoenix, AZ - America West Arena

-- Sue Falco and Darren Davis, New York '

Capt . Joe

07-17-02 10:51 AM
sirmoonie Luxury1 won't hang out with us because she's homophobic. She's got problems with Steelie's past. Now I agree that he shouldn't have besmirchalized the military, what with all this war on terrorism and whatnot, but its the distant past. He's over that stage of his life and he told me in a private e-mail that he is very, very sorry that he fellatiated that cadet. So why can't she get past it? For someone with such beautiful breasts, that we have all seen now, she has a very closed mind towards homosexuals like Steelie and Joey.
07-17-02 11:07 AM
nankerphelge I think you have your lovely breasts mixed up moonie -- as far as I know, we've all seen gypsy's -- to date, I personally do not recall seeing luxury's. And I don't believe luxury is homophobic -- just weirdo-phobic!!
07-17-02 11:31 AM
sirmoonie I don't care about her ethnic background. I don't care if she's a gypsy, hell she could be a goddam Zulu nomad for all I care. Those are fine breasts. Its her intolerance towards gays that is disturbing.

Nanky, you gotta stay in NYC for that whole period. It'll be awesome. We'll take over the Name and Faces Lounge - it will be the official headquarters of the C10/RocksOff/Gasland binge. Maxy will be close by, SS and FPM might be there the whole time, and I'm sure some others will too. Nothing to do but swill hootch, hack chiba, listen to the Stones, and shoot the breeze. Ahhhhh life is gooood...........

Joey, you been to NAFL? Its right next door to Mookie's Cookie Nook. They got this bartender babe named Jude with boobs just like Luxury1's. ER is in the jukebox and Dance Pt. 1 sounds just awesome on that sound system.
07-17-02 12:01 PM
scope So you're saying that this started because of Max's passion for Dirty Work? Too bad that you didn't bother to read other posts by Max regarding DW because then you would have seen that he wasn't personally attacking you. He gets off on speaking his mind about an album that truly doesn't get much press from anyone else. In fact I think alot of people enjoyed his posts and found humor in them. I never took any of his attacks that serious.
I've met Max on 2 other occassions, and like Nanky, I consider him a good friend. Joey, I don't think you KNOW Max at all.
As for the SPIV thing, I don't blame him for reconsidering. Go ahead, make all the jokes you want, but remember that Max was charging everyone a share of the limo cost, but did not include the tip in their share. He was going to shell out another $250 for the tip. If I was him, I too might want to re-think that. Plus, on top of all of that, his credit card will be on file with the limo company in the odd chance that anyone goes ballistic in the van. If anyone else wants to take this on, the number is 1-800-LIMO-NOW, simply make the reservation, give them your credit card number and it's done.
07-17-02 12:02 PM
Joey "Joey, you been to NAFL? Its right next door to Mookie's Cookie Nook. They got this bartender babe named Jude with boobs just like Luxury1's. ER is in the jukebox and Dance Pt. 1 sounds just awesome on that sound system. "

Bartender Jude and myself " dated " for a period of time . She was a great woman who knew how to love , but , alas ,she did not care about the Rolling Stones and soon was gone from my life , like so many other women .

Moonie , have you ever brayed " Indian Girl " at top volume inside NAFL ????????? The crowd just loves it !

" Help Me Ronnie "

Captain Joey

07-17-02 12:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Joey, you are a liar.

NO crowd ANYWHERE, except for the lowest depths of hell, enjoy the braying of "Indian Girl".

I now have to go disinfect my hands now, just from typing the words "Indian Girl".

Damn I did it again...I'll have to use industrial strength hand sanitizer now!
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
07-17-02 12:48 PM
sirmoonie Man it sucks that Maxy and Joey really do dislike each other. I was hoping that it was all some joke they planned out, but I don't think it is now. I wish there were some way to get them to be friends again, because I like them both a lot.

Shame about the SPIV, but we will still party like deranged animals in NYC this September. Look out, we's on a rolllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. So much for shipping your kid off to military school to make a man out of him. As far as I can tell, its all about tonsil hockey and getting bombed in the brown round.
07-17-02 01:58 PM
Joey Moonie ..............

I love my Maxy , just like I love you and all of my C - 10 Brothers . The whole thing really is a gag to pass the time until the tour starts .

Macca performs at the XCEL Center in St. Paul in September by the way .......got your tickets ?

Capt . Joey

07-17-02 03:03 PM
sirmoonie I'm glad Joey. I really am.

Hey, do you think Steelie blew anyone famous? We send our finest young men to those military academys. So they can get their dicks sucked. At the taxpayers expense, I'm sure. What a scam.

Allright, allright, I'll stop. C'mon, nothing wrong with a few laughs at someone else's expense.............especially if that person likes to suck on other guy's cocks!!!! lol!!!!

Allright, that was the last one. I swear. No more. Not one more reference to the fact that Steelie got down on his knees and blew General Ball Custer! Get it? General Ball Custer? I think that was pretty good. BCI, indeed.....

Why was the hill at Custer's last stand all white? Because the Indians kept coming and coming and coming.....

All right thats it. I swear I will not mention this again. No sir. Straight and narrow for me. Yep, straight. Something Steelie will never be!!!! heh, heh...

Christ, the Stones are touring and I'm going! To at least 4 shows! I think thats why I'm so fucked up right now. I'm sorry. I really am. We all respond to it in different ways. I suffer from mental breakdown, Maxy rents limos, Marko disappears, Joey steals more material, Nanky ceases work, and Steelie sucks on some guy's dick!!!

Allright, that was it. Nada. Nyet. Nix. No more. I promise. Its out of my system. Back to normal posting.

How 'bout them Stones, huh? Great band. Great band. Yep, really like some of those songs they sing. Thoughts?

Hope SPIV becomes reality. Y'all be cool. Right on. Mongo, mongo, ding, ding!
07-17-02 03:14 PM
nankerphelge That's it -- I can't work anymore. I'm shot!

The Stones are in Toronto, rehearsals have begun, the summer is sweltering, the beer is cold, the chiba is skunky, and I just can't concentrate. I am totally distracted by the tour and other things.

I need a road trip to Toronto -- I need to hear it in person.
07-20-02 10:06 AM
steel driving hammer >>>I am more C10 than I was the day I left Cleavie. I aint kidding, its a unique little part of my life. I'm glad I did it. Nine incredible people I met that weekend.

Sirmoonie, I agree w/ you hole heartedly (sp)

Only regret I'm sorry I was wasted 1/2 the time and
sort of came across as "having no time"
07-20-02 10:12 AM
Sir Stonesalot Dude, I was wasted way more than 1/2 the time....and you would have been too if you hadn't spent all that time sleeping....At least Maxmeister had the decencey to be puking when he went MIA....we have no idea what happened to you...exploring the gay bath houses of Berea?
Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road