ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stadionul Lia Manoliu, Bucuresti, Romania, 17th July 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
17th July 2007 03:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:
Since I've been lurking here for every show during this European tour I've finally decided to register. I think it's totally awesome for the Stones to play in Bucharest, I bet everyone at this show will so totally appreciate every note played without any reservations. No whining over the setlist, missed notes, etc., unlike us here.

Sounds like a great show so far even though it might turn into an 18-song show. We'll see...

typically, we as hardcore fans, are more critical of the band and have less tolerance for what we see as unacceptable.
17th July 2007 03:36 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:
Since I've been lurking here for every show during this European tour I've finally decided to register. I think it's totally awesome for the Stones to play in Bucharest, I bet everyone at this show will so totally appreciate every note played without any reservations. No whining over the setlist, missed notes, etc., unlike us here.

Sounds like a great show so far even though it might turn into an 18-song show. We'll see...

HI T&T!!!!
17th July 2007 03:43 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm outta here.
Enjoy gang.'

Thanks GTRM for filling in for Gazza.

Stones!!!!!

LJ.

Take care, sweetie!
17th July 2007 03:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Boring set.
17th July 2007 03:51 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
albert wrote:
Hi Pug,

the frustration part is all yours!! Poor venues (?): beautiful city parcs and Slane castle to come!! Young enthousiastic crowds, no seating but dancing!!
No castles in USA or Chicago I think??

No my friend: no frustration here!! We love The Stones!! (end of discussion...........) Nice warm evening here; hope so too in Romania!!

gr,
Albert
Holland

The two shows I was fortunate enough to see in Europe this summer were two of the best I've ever seen - and I'm usually not that crazy about stadium shows. Beautiful weather, great crowds...and the Stones were loving it!
17th July 2007 03:57 PM
GotToRollMe 11. Miss You (to b-stage)
12. It's Only Rock & Roll (b-stage)
13. Satisfaction (b-stage)
14. Honky Tonk Woman (back to main stage)

Yeah, SSC, it may sound boring to us, but I guarantee it's anything BUT boring if you're at the show!
17th July 2007 03:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG Probably will be 18 song setlist, Mary, but I agree that MR and YCAGWYW together will make up for it. I am sure these fans are loving every minute of it!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
17th July 2007 04:03 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Probably will be 18 song setlist, Mary, but I agree that MR and YCAGWYW together will make up for it. I am sure these fans are loving every minute of it!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

I'd trade just about any song for Rambler. That's always a good deal!
17th July 2007 04:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I'd trade just about any song for Rambler. That's always a good deal!

I do not agree.
17th July 2007 04:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some pix with thanks to Estela @ http://rocksoff.org/foro

17th July 2007 04:11 PM
mojoman
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:

welcome thru&thru!!!
17th July 2007 04:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

17th July 2007 04:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:

Welcome, Thru and Thru...nice to have ya on board!!!
17th July 2007 04:24 PM
GotToRollMe The final four:

15. Sympathy For The Devil
16. Paint It Black
17. Jumping Jack Flash
Encore:
18. Brown Sugar

Many thanks to Lorenz and Gazza.

That's all, folks!

17th July 2007 04:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks for filling in for Gazza the Great, Mary!!
17th July 2007 04:35 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Thanks for filling in for Gazza the Great, Mary!!

My pleasure, Meg! I'm late for an urgent nap right now though...lol....
17th July 2007 04:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:

Welcome Thru and Thru!
17th July 2007 04:53 PM
GotToRollMe A few photos from tonight's show:

Love this shot of Keith:

Photos by Vadim Ghirda for AP and Bogdan Cristel for Reuters

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
17th July 2007 05:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Thru and Thru wrote:

Is that you, Miss Maggie???
'Bout time you lurkers jumped in!!!
Welcome to RO, my fellow Keith-a-holic!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
17th July 2007 05:06 PM
Saint Sway great pic of Ronnie, Jo and Darryl Jones!!

17th July 2007 05:43 PM
Gazza LMAO

Thanks to Mary & Lorenz for their help this evening.

Dracula and Keith in the same country for the first time. What an occasion.
17th July 2007 06:11 PM
fireontheplatter pretty much the same old same old songs
thats cool...works for me.

keep cranking rolling stones.
17th July 2007 06:12 PM
jostorm
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
great pic of Ronnie, Jo and Darryl Jones!!

Does my bum look big in this??????
17th July 2007 06:17 PM
Flairville Maggie! Nice to see you here! It'll be nice to see you next month aswell!
17th July 2007 07:28 PM
qwer Boring Setlist!
Always the same old stuff!
17th July 2007 07:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Some pix with thanks to Estela @ http://rocksoff.org/foro

Thanks for all the pics Estela and Voodoo. Love the map!
17th July 2007 07:44 PM
Gazza Interesting location for the Isle of Wight! Its that tiny island just below the red line on the south coast of England but seems to have moved over to the border with Wales....!
17th July 2007 07:49 PM
fireontheplatter yeah..i love that map too. it tool me a second to figure out that all the red has been done and all the white is still to come. it gave me an interesting perspective on europe aswell.
17th July 2007 07:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Interesting location for the Isle of Wight! Its that tiny island just below the red line on the south coast of England but seems to have moved over to the border with Wales....!

LOL...trust YOU to notice that!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
17th July 2007 07:51 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Interesting location for the Isle of Wight! Its that tiny island just below the red line on the south coast of England but seems to have moved over to the border with Wales....!

dude
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)