ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Olympia, Paris - 11th July - Setist, Pix & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-11-03 10:40 AM
bootcover First picture

07-11-03 10:46 AM
steel driving hammer Their already lining up?

Prolly for the warm up band.
07-11-03 10:53 AM
Joey Where is the " Greatest President America has EVER had ??????? " : One Mr . Willian JEFFERSON Clinton .

JACKY !!!!!!!!!!
07-11-03 11:08 AM
Nellcote Joey, a certain lyric in "Star Star", which has a reference to the now deceased actor Steve McQueen comes to mind, as to your comment.
07-11-03 11:19 AM
Joey " Joey, a certain lyric in "Star Star", which has a reference to the now deceased actor Steve McQueen comes to mind, as to your comment. "

You make Joey smile .

07-11-03 01:35 PM
bootcover
07-11-03 03:06 PM
sandrew So, anyone banking on any surprises tonight? "Lady Jane," "She Was Hot"? Or just the same R&B-heavy theater set-list?
07-11-03 03:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nelly!

Where is my hootch???
07-11-03 04:45 PM
T&A i'm banking on no surprises tonight - better to have low expectations, I think....
07-11-03 04:48 PM
sandrew I'm inclined to agree, T&A. Even if they keep coasting through the remainder of the tour, I have my copies of the Aragon and Roseland bootlegs. Just looking at the track names on the back covers gives me chills. Those were triumphant set-lists ...
07-11-03 05:22 PM
T&A ...not to mention Orpheum - my favorite of the lot (was there, too-that helps) - first-ever PW, Dance and others. BNC is the only one to date, too...
07-11-03 06:41 PM
montana pix

[Edited by montana]
07-11-03 06:47 PM
bedspringsonic hi! Lourdes you're the TOP !!!
07-11-03 06:49 PM
montana

[Edited by montana]
07-11-03 06:59 PM
steel driving hammer From Shidoobee!! Great. 22 songs!

Start me up
Live with me
Neighbors
Hand of Faith
no expectation
worried about you
heartbreaker
IORR
straycat blues
Dance part I
Everbody needs Somebody to Love
That's how strong my love is
going to a gogo
introductions
Nearness of you
Before the make me run
Love Train
Respectable
Rip this joint
HTW
Tumbling Dice
Brown sugar
JJF

Haven't got crazies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-11-03 07:05 PM
Soldatti This is by far, far, far, far... the best set list of the Stones in this tour (and past tours, also). This is what we want please!!!, 22 songs set, incredible mix. This is my band, not the band with poorly 19 songs and all the same every night.
07-11-03 07:08 PM
montana it's just so FUCKING GREAT!!!!! 22 song and what a mix!!!!!!!!!! almost all "rare" tunes ...altogether...

cant believe it!!! it's too hard!!! LOL
i wish i was there!!!!!
07-11-03 07:15 PM
nankerphelge Dammit!
07-11-03 07:17 PM
steel driving hammer I didn't even see Love Train!! They they did that one??

They SURE got their moneys worth!!!

Hard to beleive just a while ago they were only playing 19 infront of 70,000.

Hope it circulates in SBD.
07-11-03 07:25 PM
nankerphelge Yeah what exactly is up with that?

Is that confirmed -- weren't the club dates in the US typically in line with arenas as far as numbers of songs played?

From 19 to 22 is quite a nice jump.
07-11-03 07:29 PM
caro awgh! and I live just 15 minutes away from olympia and didn't get tickets!
Heartbreaker is a good idea..
07-11-03 07:30 PM
T&A they filmed it and had a couple of songs that they did multiple endings, apparently. interesting that they chose to not do CYHMK in a show they filmed...mmmmm?
07-11-03 07:43 PM
Soldatti I can see something strange with this setlist. For me this show will be released in DVD or as live album. They can't jump from poorly songs-set with 50-80,000 crowd to ass kicking show with only 5% of the last night crowd in 48 hours.
This show will be released in some form, sure...

13 songs before the band introductions!!!
And when they played 8 the others shows we were happy...
07-11-03 07:46 PM
steel driving hammer The Rolling Stones are Pirates, drifting into uncharted waters that no one has ever been.

They have broken through to the other side where they set their own laws and any trick in the book...
07-11-03 07:54 PM
Soldatti Mick & Keith before the Olympia show:

Mick: "Keith, you read the Rocks Off board?. They said what we are very boring with later set lists..."

Keith: "What the fuck!?. Tonight this fucking old bastards will learn something!!!, shit"

And with the show we learn something: The Stones are still the best!!!

Thanks guys...
07-11-03 07:55 PM
luxury1 Awww, I think Mick and Keith took a gander at Savage Young One's thread "How do you think the tour is going?" and got their asses in gear. Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Man, I cant wait to hear this one--how were the boys sounding anyway??
07-11-03 08:02 PM
luxury1 Oh yeah, one more thing--dont Mick and Charlie look so fucking great?? THanks for posting Lourdes!! You are so fast and spoil us all.
07-11-03 09:05 PM
beer Keith finally changed his clothes, too. No more pink!
07-11-03 09:07 PM
LadyJane OMG........Best setlist I've seen yet......I just woke up from a nap.......jumped up and flew in here to check the setlist. I think I'm still dreaming.

Pics are just awesome. I love the one of Mick bowing to the crowd. Lour.....maybe you could post that in the "superblow thread."

Only regret...no "Lady Jane". Perhaps they are saving that for Toronto!!! Yeah right...keep dreaming!!!

LadyJ.
07-11-03 10:28 PM
jaggergurl

quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
From Shidoobee!! Great. 22 songs!

AND WHAT GREAT SONGS THEY ARE....HOLY CRAP!!! THAT IS JUST AN AWESOME SIGHT...AND CONGRATS TO ALL THE FANS AT THAT SHOW...ONE TO REMEMBER...OMG!!!

quote:

Start me up
Live with me
Neighbors
Hand of Faith
no expectation
worried about you
heartbreaker
IORR
straycat blues
Dance part I
Everbody needs Somebody to Love
That's how strong my love is
going to a gogo
introductions
Nearness of you
Before the make me run
Love Train
Respectable
Rip this joint
HTW
Tumbling Dice
Brown sugar
JJF

Haven't got crazies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 2 3