ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off or IORR? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
2nd July 2007 11:43 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Few of us will get to that point.

But at least I made it to the first milestone !
2nd July 2007 12:16 PM
mojoman its only rocks off fer me........
2nd July 2007 12:17 PM
_Boomy_ Rocks Off.
2nd July 2007 02:03 PM
Bitch ROCKS OFF is my personal favorite, because it's FUN! I laugh my ass off every time I come here! Always puts me in a good mood! Gazza is a wealth of information in all things STONES and a high King of the RS Underworld! The Rock's Off people are loose and not up tight as compared to most of the other forums, where censorship dominates freedom of speech. The best concert threads, the best pics, the best people to hang with in real life. Its only RO but I like it, like it, yes I do!
2nd July 2007 02:07 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
A high King of the RS Underworld!

LOLOL. I might use that as a signature sometime....
2nd July 2007 02:19 PM
Yap Yap I'm thinking really hard about commiting IORR suicide. Thats where I wait till BV is not around and then proceed to blast the shit out of him with some rather harsh opinions. He will ban me, of course, but who cares. I'm tired of the censorship and whining.

He really is an uptight asshole, is he not?
2nd July 2007 02:24 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I'm thinking really hard about commiting IORR suicide. Thats where I wait till BV is not around and then proceed to blast the shit out of him with some rather harsh opinions. He will ban me, of course, but who cares. I'm tired of the censorship and whining.

Try posting with different accounts and IPs.
2nd July 2007 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Fuck! wrote:

anyway, to make a long story short... i prefer RO

Ciao
Fuck!

A - Friggin - Men !

...Fuck !
2nd July 2007 03:33 PM
jostorm
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I'm thinking really hard about commiting IORR suicide. Thats where I wait till BV is not around and then proceed to blast the shit out of him with some rather harsh opinions. He will ban me, of course, but who cares. I'm tired of the censorship and whining.

No, actually, he is not. Bjornulf is an immensely nice and helpful and polite Norwegian,a true gentleman, and a truly lovely chap in person, and the sort of personality I would refer to as a "private person" . And I think he truly believes he is responsible for any insults anyone may perceive when reading other people's posts at any time, and he assumes his responsability and takes it extremely serious, therefore censoring and erasing left, right and centre.He is also the sort of person who thinks "if someone's mother were to read this, would that upset her??". And let's face it: it's his website to run however he wishes. I commited suicide on IORR a long time ago, I know where you're coming from, but really no need to call a nice person an uptight arsehole, if you don't like it, simply quit IORR and post here instead, where you can be as rude as you wish without anyone (hardly ever) interfering....
2nd July 2007 03:37 PM
sirmoonie People's mothers read this stuff? Sure explains a lot.
2nd July 2007 03:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Few of us will get to that point.

Dying before you have no life... There's an Oxymoron in there, somewhere!
2nd July 2007 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
People's mothers read this stuff? Sure explains a lot.

Xcel Baby ?!

........ Tomorrow Evening :

|
|
V

www.thepolicetour.com

2nd July 2007 07:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Supertramp fans take it seriously too Blue!!

They do? Why? Has that group died?
2nd July 2007 08:30 PM
TomL why can't we all just be friends.
2nd July 2007 08:39 PM
pdog
quote:
TomL wrote:
why can't we all just be friends.

it all comes down to 4 way stop signs, until people can get along at those intersections, there will always be war, fighting and a need for therapists...
2nd July 2007 08:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

it all comes down to 4 way stop signs, until people can get along at those intersections, there will always be war, fighting and a need for therapists...

Very wise Pdog!!
You been holding therapy sessions in you Taxi?
2nd July 2007 08:54 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

You been holding therapy sessions in you Taxi?

Occasionaly... People will tell you alot... Had a girl last night who told me about how she hooked up with this guy, who was gay.... at least it is entertaining.
And when I get idiots who are the drunk, obnoxious jock types who want to hear some insane story... I just lie and tell them about some girl who was going to Sacramento or something, blew me the whole way and then paid the $400 fare...
2nd July 2007 08:58 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOLOL. I might use that as a signature sometime....

You are TOPS with me Gazza, and I've met dozens of Stones-loving men and women in my years of being a life-long die-hard Stones fan. I can tell a true "lifer" when I see one! When I see you I'll kiss your ass!
2nd July 2007 09:25 PM
Saint Sway I'm confident we could whip IORR's ass in water polo. Hands down.

and dont even get me started about how we'd crush them in a luge race... I'm talkin straight up h-u-m-i-l-i-a-t-i-o-n!!

plus, our "tent" press conferences are the stuff of legend
2nd July 2007 09:26 PM
TomL Regular or French kiss Bitch?

I agree P but why can't we just look pass that. No need for religion here. I just want to know if bitch meant french kiss. Hope Gazza don't have corn the night before.
[Edited by TomL]
2nd July 2007 09:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Regular or French kiss Bitch?

You want I should take a photo of said event,Tommy Boy?
2nd July 2007 09:30 PM
TomL Yea Meggie, talk dirty to me.
3rd July 2007 05:41 AM
albert Rocks Off: gotta love the people in this assylum............

gr,
Albert
Holland
10th July 2007 01:38 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I used to post here but can't stomach posting on the same board as the above mean-spirited, stalking, psychopathic asshole.
10th July 2007 01:45 PM
LadyJane Good riddance to you and your band of ghouls.
Steal any RO headers lately for your freak board???

Let me guess.
Cry-baby LZ put out the word to come over here and stir the pot???

sincerely,
"insane" LadyJane
sycophant
10th July 2007 01:51 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Gazza is...a high King of the RS Underworld!

LMAO! Bitch, you are too much!
10th July 2007 02:03 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Rocks Off.

Boomy, excellent footer pic and caption. Poifect.
10th July 2007 02:26 PM
KeithRichards I'm mainly posting on IORR, but I regularly check Rocks Off too. My main reason for being at IORR is that I simply got used to it very much during the last 5 years or so. IORR used to be just fantastic until BV turned into a dictator. I seriously considered moving to Rocks Off, but to be honest, the website design is so ugly...and every thread here becomes hijacked by the same 2-3 guys that almost take 30cms just for their horrible signature...BUT - there is of course also lots of interesting stuff to be found here
10th July 2007 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
I'm mainly posting on IORR, but I regularly check Rocks Off too. My main reason for being at IORR is that I simply got used to it very much during the last 5 years or so. IORR used to be just fantastic until BV turned into a dictator. I seriously considered moving to Rocks Off, but to be honest, the website design is so ugly...and every thread here becomes hijacked by the same 2-3 guys that almost take 30cms just for their horrible signature...BUT - there is of course also lots of interesting stuff to be found here

I have very little tolerance for thread hijacking myself!
10th July 2007 02:56 PM
jostorm
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
I'm mainly posting on IORR, but I regularly check Rocks Off too. My main reason for being at IORR is that I simply got used to it very much during the last 5 years or so. IORR used to be just fantastic until BV turned into a dictator. I seriously considered moving to Rocks Off, but to be honest, the website design is so ugly...and every thread here becomes hijacked by the same 2-3 guys that almost take 30cms just for their horrible signature...BUT - there is of course also lots of interesting stuff to be found here

Hey, KR, I finally know who you are...
Yes, the website design is quite something....I try to type very fast in between epileptic fits!...And the signatures are weird, it actually took me quite a while to get used to this place. The highjacking you ignore after a while, and it is usually very predictable. But once you get into the mindset, this place is absolutely amazing!!!
There isn't another place as funny, because of the immense freedom everyone enjoys to say whatever they think. And most of the people are lovely.I feel very at home now...
It's not as fast and dynamic as IORR at times, I admit , and there's the timezone problem, but I now prefer it
to IORR...
...Still, it would have been nice to understand what happened to bv's amazing tolerance...It almost seemed like overnight it changed radically...shame!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)