ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off or IORR? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10th July 2007 04:05 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Good riddance to you and your band of ghouls.
Steal any RO headers lately for your freak board???

Let me guess.
Cry-baby LZ put out the word to come over here and stir the pot???

sincerely,
"insane" LadyJane
sycophant

Man, that didn't take long. Such anger. It's laughable. You must live on the internet. I have an idea... why don't you get some work done in the "real world"? And, no... I haven't communicated with "Cry-baby LZ". Why don't you just come out with her real name anyhow? Me and my "band of ghouls" have never shown you or your "friends" the viciousness that gypsy has directed towards Linda. And for the record... I've never referred to you as "insane". Those are your words (as well as others) describing you. As far as being a sycophant... definitely.
10th July 2007 04:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

I used to post here but can't stomach posting on the same board as the above mean-spirited, stalking, psychopathic asshole.

I take that as a compliment.

Besides, I was here first. So, who's stalking whom?
10th July 2007 04:31 PM
pdog It's all fun and games, until somebody punches a monitor.
10th July 2007 04:32 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's all fun and games, until somebody punches a monitor.

True.
And a little of this too:

LJ.
10th July 2007 04:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

True.
And a little of this too:

LJ.

Oh, and less you forget, CAYA will be the one wearing the Mom jeans at the rumble.
10th July 2007 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's all fun and games, until somebody punches a monitor.

Its not as bad these days, as my office is equipped with a 19" flat panel monitor (due to poor vision). The screen is relatively soft and would not hurt much to strike it. The old school "picture tube" or CRT monitors could potentially break a knuckle, or dislocate a finger. I agree, the fun and games would end at that point, no?
10th July 2007 04:59 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I take that as a compliment.

Besides, I was here first. So, who's stalking whom?

You would take it as a compliment. I know you were here first but this isn't the only place you post, is it? You're constantly checking my profile on TFS. I don't know what you're fascination is with me.. perhaps because I'm "hotter" than you.
10th July 2007 05:00 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh, and less you forget, CAYA will be the one wearing the Mom jeans at the rumble.

Is that right, stumpy?
10th July 2007 05:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

You would take it as a compliment. I know you were here first but this isn't the only place you post, is it? You're constantly checking my profile on TFS. I don't know what you're fascination is with me.. perhaps because I'm "hotter" than you.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I've seen your pictures at CC&I. I don't think so.
10th July 2007 05:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I've seen your pictures at CC&I. I don't think so.

joey has told me that Gypsy is extremely attractive. This was discussed at the O2 (see: Omaha Summit)
10th July 2007 06:22 PM
Gazza Knock off the pissing contest, folks. It's tiresome. No one cares.
[Edited by Gazza]
10th July 2007 06:28 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I've seen your pictures at CC&I.

As EVERYONE has seen yours. I still can't quite figure why you refer to yourself as "hot". Besides... what's with "pictures"? I only have one posted on CC&I. You KNOW I'm hotter than you. Face it.
10th July 2007 06:29 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Knock off the pissing contest, folks. It's tiresome. No one cares.
[Edited by Gazza]

I only stated one of the reasons why I stopped posting on Rocks Off... and I have a feeling I'm not the only one.
10th July 2007 06:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

I only stated one of the reasons why I stopped posting on Rocks Off... and I have a feeling I'm not the only one.

yeah, and did so in an over the top manner. You've made your point, as have others. let it go.
10th July 2007 06:52 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yeah, and did so in an over the top manner. You've made your point, as have others. let it go.

Fair enough... but this will upset gypsy as she lives for pissing contests.
10th July 2007 06:58 PM
charlotte ahhhhhh...father/son

who else would give the enormous responsibility of running the greatest and best worldwide Rolling Stones tracker on the planet:
the unholy trinity....thanks guys

10th July 2007 06:58 PM
lotsajizz meow
10th July 2007 07:10 PM
pdog Now that is HOT!!!

10th July 2007 07:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
charlotte wrote:
ahhhhhh...father/son

who else would give the enormous responsibility of running the greatest and best worldwide Rolling Stones tracker on the planet:
the unholy trinity....thanks guys

LOL...nice RS cover shot!
10th July 2007 07:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
Now that is HOT!!!

And Voodoo is wearing a Shidoobee shirt!!!!
Priceless.

Header material, no??

LJ.
10th July 2007 07:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And Voodoo is wearing a Shidoobee shirt!!!!

Just a sticker, I think. Its a RO t-shirt.
Thats from Giants Stadium, September 2002.

The same night that I almost castrated Nanky and Voodoo was found in the parking lot after the show singing into his shoe.
[Edited by Gazza]
10th July 2007 07:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Just a sticker, I think.

Was that Giants stadium in 2002???

LJ.
10th July 2007 07:26 PM
Gazza yes..see my edited post..sorry..LOL

Note BTB binoculars which cost me about £5 and which someone was trying to offload here the other day for about £100.....

The Shidoobee folks were having their party beside us and Doug gave us some stickers
[Edited by Gazza]
10th July 2007 07:28 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Just a sticker, I think. Its a RO t-shirt.
Thats from Giants Stadium, September 2002.

The same night that I almost castrated Nanky and Voodoo was found in the parking lot after the show singing into his shoe.
[Edited by Gazza]

Now we are talking!!

Some fine RO lore went down at this Event.

This was Summitting before it was even called Summitting.

Sadly, before LJ's time on the Board.
Just a lurker then.

LJ.
10th July 2007 08:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

As EVERYONE has seen yours. I still can't quite figure why you refer to yourself as "hot". Besides... what's with "pictures"? I only have one posted on CC&I. You KNOW I'm hotter than you. Face it.

Jesus H. Falwell Christ, you really are obsessed with me.

As for me being so pretty, it's been my "schtick" for years now. I stole it from one of my heroes - Muhammad Ali.

It just so happens that I really am pretty, and it obviously chaps your hide.

As for you telling LJ that SHE takes the boards too seriously, you need to take a good, long look in the mirror, sweetheart.
[Edited by gypsy]
10th July 2007 08:30 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Boomy, excellent footer pic and caption. Poifect.

i agree - it's very good
10th July 2007 08:39 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jostorm wrote:

But once you get into the mindset, this place is absolutely amazing!!!
There isn't another place as funny, because of the immense freedom everyone enjoys to say whatever they think.

no doubt about it no doubt at all

not that i spend any time on other RS message boards or any other message boards for that matter but this place is like nothing else i've come across - as you say once you "get it" the madness is intoxicating and addictive

not to say hilarious - i get as many, if not more, good honest LOL mopments from RO than i do from any other medium (aside from my real time friends)

as for the web design i like it - plenty of colours
10th July 2007 08:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Man, that didn't take long. Such anger. It's laughable. You must live on the internet. I have an idea... why don't you get some work done in the "real world"? And, no... I haven't communicated with "Cry-baby LZ". Why don't you just come out with her real name anyhow? Me and my "band of ghouls" have never shown you or your "friends" the viciousness that gypsy has directed towards Linda. And for the record... I've never referred to you as "insane". Those are your words (as well as others) describing you. As far as being a sycophant... definitely.

Sister...I will testify to all that...as can a whole lot of others if they had the stomach...her hit list grows larger by the day...she's the W Bush of the boards...you're with her or against her...plus, there's the whole stupid thing she's got going on
10th July 2007 08:59 PM
parmeda Hi Feej!

jb's coming back, did ya hear?
10th July 2007 08:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sister...I will testify to all that...as can a whole lot of others if they had the stomach...her hit list grows larger by the day...she's the W Bush of the boards...you're with her or against her...plus, there's the whole stupid thing she's got going on

And yet you keep coming back for more. Just can't get enough of me, can ya, Feej?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)