ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off or IORR? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
1st July 2007 06:58 AM
ohnonot youagain Which site do you prefer?
1st July 2007 07:00 AM
lotsajizz RO....
1st July 2007 07:16 AM
Mr Jurkka cks..
1st July 2007 07:32 AM
Jumacfly ...Off!!

RO is my second family, so you know my answer
1st July 2007 08:38 AM
Steel Wheels ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

This is the only place where my wild devotion to the band seems normal. I love it here.
1st July 2007 09:34 AM
TornAndFrayed RocksOff. This site has its own BitTorrent tracker!

IORR is too crowded for my taste. And it´s run by Mr. Fanboy himself...
1st July 2007 09:56 AM
LadyJane With all do respect to IORR....

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Where else could you find the cast of characters we have here? The cesspool of lovable delinquents. Stonesian misfits with filthy minds.

We've developed our own language.

Do you know HOWE many times a day I have to spell check all of my professional and non-RO emails/letters and remove the letter E from the word how?

Where else do you see:

Being Omaha'ed
Being tele'd
Purty sheep
Paris' thong
Chiba chariot rides
Van Humilationism
Joey??? pics
Summits
Tardrite references
Pass the pipe, Ju.

Many lurkers find this place hilarious and yet are too intimidated to post. Don't be. We aren't that bad.

And the best for last....stick around here long enough and you'll make friends for life. Friends who console and offer you support when you are down and applaud and cheer when you succeed.

We are a family. Definitely dysfunctional.
Kindred spirits from all over the Globe who LOVE the Rolling Stones.

And the Unholy Trinity makes it all possible.

So..I guess my answer is Rocks Off!!!!!

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
1st July 2007 10:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man Hands down, Rocks Off. It's been my Stones home since March 2002 and I absolutely love it.

IORR is fantastic in its own right and there are some extremely informative regulars on the Tell Me board, but it lacks the characters and humour of this great place. I use both boards. Here foe posting and having a laugh and Tell Me for observing when I want to be educated on guitar tunings!
1st July 2007 10:15 AM
Trey Krimsin I'm now posting at the site I prefer. If you can't figure that out, then go back to the brain store and pick up a good one.
1st July 2007 10:25 AM
gypsy I don't think you're allowed to post bad words on IORR. Kind of ruins all the fun right there.

1st July 2007 10:28 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't think you're allowed to post bad words on IORR. Kind of ruins all the fun right there.

Plus we have Joey!!!!!!
"Nuff said.

L Sea Scroll J.

1st July 2007 10:31 AM
Navin
Let's start with the reason I'm here, even if I don't really post as much...yeah, and I'm not the kind of person who's into internet boards or chat sites at all...so how did I end up in this place?

Every obscure search for even the most obscure Stones-related information on google done by myself seemed to always throw up this site....and there might even be an entire thread dedicated to that.

So, I spent some time reading many of the posts and found the place to be "perfectly healthy" - and that's from my point of view...I always been on the outside of whatever side there was. Yeah, I finally found a hell.

Even the most absurd language was comprehensible and made perfect sense after some time or most immediately and naturally in most caes. Believe me, but you got to believe and keep an open mind for this...no, no - that's not true at all - you just know or you don't - I knew then and continue to know now...and many others do too.
1st July 2007 10:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Where else do you see:

Being Omaha'ed
Being tele'd
Purty sheep
Paris' thong
Chiba chariot rides
Van Humilationism
Joey??? pics
Summits
Tardrite references
Pass the pipe, Ju.

...and...

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,
It always burned a hole in my pants.
Never made a school mama happy,
Never blew a second chance, oh no
1st July 2007 10:35 AM
Erik_Snow IORR is making me grumpy, while RocksOff is freaking me out
1st July 2007 10:41 AM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

...and...

lmfao, Voo.
Oh..the list could take this thread to 500.

Where else could you see video footage from various countries and various native tongues uttering those famous words:

"Fuck You Gazza, Will ya?"

LJ.

1st July 2007 10:57 AM
BONOISLOVE I choose to choose love. Black or white; arabs or jews; red or blue; butt or no-butt: it's all the same!

Why can't people just love for "the sake of it"?? It makes Bono so fucking sad!
1st July 2007 11:08 AM
Gazza Different strokes for different folks and lots of nice people on both sites (and Shidoobee too) - but Voodoo's pic above says it all.

Unless Stonesdoug has put a similar pic on Shidoobee that I haven't noticed, this is the only Stones board that I know of where you have pics of the webmaster in his underpants.
1st July 2007 11:24 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:

...and...

Damn he beat me to it!!
Our Calendar Boy...nuff said!!!

Lots of great people on IORR and Shidoobee....and I check both Boards out regularly and sometimes I even post...

but me I prefer....

1st July 2007 11:28 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
Which site do you prefer?

{{{{Flank Briggin' Stare}}}}

1st July 2007 11:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Different strokes for different folks ...

...And toleration for all lifestyles.

Come to Mummy.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
1st July 2007 11:32 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh and we must not forget this......

1st July 2007 11:50 AM
rogerriffin I Love Rocksoff!

All Stones Sites are Excelent! (less Keno only by lyrics seccion), but Rocksoff Rules!

Oh! How many Kilos ago!

1st July 2007 11:59 AM
The Wick Sorry mate, but very odd question. Did you expect people on this board to say IORR.
1st July 2007 12:46 PM
jostorm
quote:

...and...

As the person opening the Gay Pride in Madrid yesterday put it:
BUENO, MARICAS, QUE FRANCO HA MUERTO, EH! A PASAROSLO DE PUTA MADRE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY, VOODOO: Now I need a photograph of Bjornulf in Paris's thongs, to compare it with that irresistible hunk in the "Liebestoeter"-Y-fronts, to make up my mind !

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I deflected from IORR BECAUSE OF THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF CENSORSHIP!!!!At times it felt like Pol Pot's website. Criticism was impossible. Not even the most constructively worded. And you couldn't say "fuck", or "beaver", even "shit" looks like this: %$£&^. What's the point????? Sooooo, I have made this my home, although I still like some of the people om IORR and very occasionally read stuff over there.

LJ: you couldn't have put it any better!!! Please arrange for stickied thread where we can exchange brownie-recipes ASAP !!!!

Just arrived from Spain, need to go back to bed and sleep for at least a week, too old for all this partying!!! Not to mention the fucking security alerts, my plane got diverted to Manchester, but my car was in the sealed off carpark at Liverpool, so I just drove three hours in the torrential rain to pick it up.... Thank you, you islamic fundamentalist bastards! May you rot in hell, listening to "Keane" on a loop....

Good night!
1st July 2007 12:48 PM
Gazza LOL..welcome back
[Edited by Gazza]
1st July 2007 01:17 PM
ohnonot youagain I'm for Rocks Off, on IORR now as of yesterday you cannot post on other bands or will be deleted or use bad language.
1st July 2007 01:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
...on IORR now as of yesterday you cannot post on other bands or will be deleted ....

WTF????
1st July 2007 01:28 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have some pics of me in underpants.
1st July 2007 01:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

WTF????

Yeah I read that too. Kinda stupid. Similar to that Dutch board.
1st July 2007 01:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Yeah I read that too. Kinda stupid. Similar to that Dutch board.

Well I just don't see how you can separate the "Rolling Stones" from it's much larger context. Maybe there's some kind of misunsderstanding here.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)