ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birhtday Telecaster Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
3rd July 2007 04:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Do tell. I'd like to know too.

I'm glad you asked...but you don't need me to tell you...just ask your "friends"

The whole thing sickens me and I regret having been dragged into it...if even for a brief time...It was best when I didn't know...I've lost some good friends because of the acts of some rotten, petty people...and that sux

3rd July 2007 04:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm glad you asked...but you don't need me to tell you...just ask your "friends"

The whole thing sickens me and I regret having been dragged into it...if even for a brief time...It was best when I didn't know...I've lost some good friends because of the acts of some rotten, petty people...and that sux

Feej, at least you and I will always have that "summer of '04" where we posted very heatedly towards each other....I seem to recall we shook hands a year later though.
3rd July 2007 04:34 PM
Starbuck
3rd July 2007 04:35 PM
Starbuck
3rd July 2007 04:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Really? You had friends? That's news to me.
3rd July 2007 04:36 PM
pdog I'm listening to Icky Thump...

Click it, or ticket!!!
3rd July 2007 04:38 PM
pdog I will be cutting my hair soon...

I love god awful rock and roll!!!

I love lamp, and lights and things that go bump in the night!!!
3rd July 2007 04:39 PM
Starbuck look at me! i'm raising my post count!

no..wait...

3rd July 2007 04:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Feej, at least you and I will always have that "summer of '04" where we posted very heatedly towards each other....I seem to recall we shook hands a year later though.

I harbor no ill will towards you...you are/were but a pawn in the game...I have been enlightened about all this mess...and it's disgusting...I think I owe some people apologies, but honestly, I'm not sure who
3rd July 2007 04:41 PM
Rodney_King you all need a good bleating.
3rd July 2007 04:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I think I owe some people apologies, but honestly, I'm not sure who

*ahem*
3rd July 2007 04:42 PM
pdog You push it...

You push it, real good!!!
3rd July 2007 04:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Really? You had friends? That's news to me.

I won't say I pray for you specifically, but I do say a general prayer each night for the mentally deficient...wishing them continued bliss in their ignorance and a free game of bowling, courtesy of the State...I figure I got you covered with that one

3rd July 2007 04:48 PM
WinslowStud Sway?
3rd July 2007 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I harbor no ill will towards you...you are/were but a pawn in the game...I have been enlightened about all this mess...and it's disgusting...I think I owe some people apologies, but honestly, I'm not sure who

The only time I am upset with you these days is when I have to take my annual trip to Pittsburgh, KS.....I feel you are somewhat responsible for the deficiencies of the K.C. International House of Pancakes/Airport/Bait Shop. Unfortunately, I have no proof of this and must simply remain frustrated, and try to chalk up the experience each year as "necessary to win gross"
3rd July 2007 04:50 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

*ahem*

You?...I'm not sure about that...were you played?...were you misquoted?...because if not, and your posts were the real you, I'd have to pass on any apology...but if you were played, your confidence betrayed, and fed a shit pot of lies, and that caused your behavior towards certain others, I might have to reconsider

3rd July 2007 04:53 PM
pdog I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.
3rd July 2007 04:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You?...I'm not sure about that...were you played?...were you misquoted?...because if not, and your posts were the real you, I'd have to pass on any apology...but if you were played, your confidence betrayed, and fed a shit pot of lies, and that caused your behavior towards certain others, I might have to reconsider

I do not accept your apology, you meth-smoking Nazi scumbag.
3rd July 2007 04:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Lets all put the yule log back out there, celebrate the 4th of July as friends and then withdraw the log next week. I like Gypsy and even though he is a Royals fan, Feej isnt all that bad, we did shake hands without coming to blows, I can tell you there were a lot of tense eyes on the two of us and I am pretty sure I seen Starbuck taking off his Members Only jacket in case things got out of hand....but much like the Sopranos finale, there was a lot of build up, and simply a happy ending.

3rd July 2007 04:57 PM
pdog I ride around most nights - subways, buses - but you know, if I'm gonna do that I might as well get paid for it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3rd July 2007 04:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The only time I am upset with you these days is when I have to take my annual trip to Pittsburgh, KS.....I feel you are somewhat responsible for the deficiencies of the K.C. International House of Pancakes/Airport/Bait Shop. Unfortunately, I have no proof of this and must simply remain frustrated, and try to chalk up the experience each year as "necessary to win gross"

I actually felt some compassion toward you recently...knowing that the only reason Saint Sway has reached the status he has being the lack of my (and a few others) posting here regularly, I felt a maternal need to smack him down...one of them classic Fiji beatdowns that spawns a multitude of eternal enemies and proxy posters who still, despite their numbers, swing blindly...but some past and recent incidents don't allow for that...but I will tell you, I am watching with great interest...I think your legacy would be better served if you stood on your own and were not assisted...it's the only way you're going to earn the respect you crave
3rd July 2007 04:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

Adam Sandler?...Don Rickles?
3rd July 2007 05:00 PM
pdog Ladies and Gentelmen, we bring you the burrito with a candle on top...
This will be the missing piece to peace!
Feliz Navidad Hoto!

3rd July 2007 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I do not accept your apology, you meth-smoking Nazi scumbag.

I don't think I gave one...and you just answered my question...it is as I have always said it was...I guess this means no invite to the super-secret Anita Pallenberg site?
3rd July 2007 05:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Adam Sandler?...Don Rickles?

Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon..
3rd July 2007 05:05 PM
Starbuck i have done it! an entire day at work and i have got nothing done!

congratulate me please!

pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't think I gave one...and you just answered my question...it is as I have always said it was...I guess this means no invite to the super-secret Anita Pallenberg site?

Well, as of this moment, they're on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i have done it! an entire day at work and i have got nothing done!

congratulate me please!

Teaching is just a way to pay the bills until I finish my novel.
3rd July 2007 05:10 PM
Rodney_King you all don't deserve this today, but here you go:

3rd July 2007 05:25 PM
SweetVirginia I just knew Tele was going to have a shitty birthday party.....let's leave and go to a bar.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)