ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birhtday Telecaster Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
2nd July 2007 08:22 PM
TomL Happy Birthday you peice of shit bastard. You lie in the inner bowels of Anna Nicole's anus. We asked you five times at Morton's to pay up and you acted like you did not know what we were saying. Can't con a con fucker. All you had to do is say you were down on your luck, we would of taken care of you. Instead you chose to take us to the cleaners. Well I hope that gutter you are lying in right now feels good. You distroy good people that need help, you ruin our Stones love, you so insisted we change the Morton's to the one where you so called lived. Now we know why, so you could run home. But the joke was on you, we ran from you. So for your birthday may a large black man with a 18 inch penis ( with 5 inch girth) ram your ass like you rammed ours. From now on you will be know as POS. Piece of Shit. Well along with being tele'd. Hope the 500 or so bucks was worth it. Us getting screwed not so good. You with a dick up your ass, priceless. HBDYPOS.
2nd July 2007 08:29 PM
pdog TomL is one of the coolest fuckers, I've had the pleasure of meeting...
2nd July 2007 08:33 PM
TomL Thanks P but I had to say it. You are welcomed anytime. YOU WILL BE GREETED.
2nd July 2007 11:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Unlikely. He's probably found some other nice group of people to lie to. What a downer.

He's probably on a yacht in St. Tropez, bilking some wealthy old woman out of her fortune.
2nd July 2007 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Happy birthday Tele!! I drank a lot last Saturday in you honor LOL
3rd July 2007 05:04 AM
Jumacfly Happy belated B day Tele!!
3rd July 2007 05:30 AM
tumbled
quote:
Joey wrote:

3rd July 2007 07:06 AM
Irina Happy Birthday to You

3rd July 2007 07:39 AM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He's probably on a yacht in St. Tropez, bilking some wealthy old woman out of her fortune.

Just a gigolo...I remember at the end of the meal trying to talk with him but he was pretty trashed or at least, acting pretty trashed. When we first tried getting money from him he kinda did a glazed eye thing. Odd guy. I bet yesterday really wasn't even his birthday! LOL
3rd July 2007 08:19 AM
egon Egon says "HUH?"

my backchannel is now open for business.
3rd July 2007 09:51 AM
_Boomy_ My bandana'd ass had a good time in Chicago.

This guy really did a number on some good, honest people.

He wreaked of booze and wore the same clothes for two days straight.

3rd July 2007 10:08 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Keith??
3rd July 2007 11:02 AM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Just a gigolo

Really? Who did he sleep with?
3rd July 2007 11:05 AM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
My bandana'd ass had a good time in Chicago.

This guy really did a number on some good, honest people.

Chicago was a good time....I am still floored by Tele's actions though. Even the people I don't like on this board would get my portion of the tab everytime. Sadly, everyone on this board was played by him.
3rd July 2007 11:07 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Chicago was a good time....I am still floored by Tele's actions though. Even the people I don't like on this board would get my portion of the tab everytime. Sadly, everyone on this board was played by him.

!!!!!

3rd July 2007 11:11 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, everyone on this board was played by him.

Yes. Much like the time you "passed the hat" to pay for your gig.

Chicago's sure is a bitch of a town to see the Stones in. Not only does Cohl & Co fleece you, but then the Rocks Offers there greet you by walking around with their hands out.
3rd July 2007 11:14 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Keith??

Nah.

Tele was a far cry from Keith.

Telemoocher?
3rd July 2007 11:38 AM
gypsy I must be the only one not shocked by Tele's actions.
3rd July 2007 11:50 AM
Joey " I must be the only one not shocked by Tele's actions. "

< ----- You are not the only one ; now Come to Joey .......

Agreed Lil' Fella

Come to Joey .........................

Joeykins
3rd July 2007 11:58 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I must be the only one not shocked by Tele's actions.

You called it MONTHS before it happened, my friend.

MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Oh and Sway, the labeling of Pug as another Tele is WAY outta line.

Pug is a good guy.
Tele is a scumbag.

LJ.
3rd July 2007 11:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I must be the only one not shocked by Tele's actions.

Many of us seen it coming, but there were others who were sucked into his world of fantasy
[Edited by voodoopug]
3rd July 2007 12:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Yes. Much like the time you "passed the hat" to pay for your gig.

Chicago's sure is a bitch of a town to see the Stones in. Not only does Cohl & Co fleece you, but then the Rocks Offers there greet you by walking around with their hands out.

You remind me a lot of Tele......a lot of hot air, but no one's ever seen you drop a dime on other members here whilst many here whom I agree with and disagree with have dropped hundreds and thousands on each other in kindness. I suspect when you eventually get backed into a corner, you'll pull a Tele just the same.....
3rd July 2007 12:07 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You remind me a lot of Tele......a lot of hot air, but no one's ever seen you drop a dime on other members here whilst many here whom I agree with and disagree with have dropped hundreds and thousands on each other in kindness. I suspect when you eventually get backed into a corner, you'll pull a Tele just the same.....

check the Emotional Rescue lovers thread and you will see a lot of love
3rd July 2007 12:09 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Keith??

Haha
3rd July 2007 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

check the Emotional Rescue lovers thread and you will see a lot of love

I hope you are having a fine Summer Ju!!!!!!
3rd July 2007 12:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

the FACT remains that I have NEVER asked anyone here for a handout. Can you say the same???

didnt think so
3rd July 2007 12:20 PM
Starbuck pug was rumored to have picked up the check for this guy at WGN's 6th annual "Get Funky" Picnic. It was a cash bar, for chrissakes!

[Edited by Starbuck]
3rd July 2007 12:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You called it MONTHS before it happened, my friend.

MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Oh and Sway, the labeling of Pug as another Tele is WAY outta line.

Pug is a good guy.
Tele is a scumbag.

LJ.

Dont try to reason with him my deal LJ, he is not mentally capable of understanding logic.
3rd July 2007 12:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

the FACT remains that I have NEVER asked anyone here for a handout. Can you say the same???

didnt think so

The fact is you are the skid mark in the underwear of life and waste so much time trying to impress the other sheep by offering the same tired material in my direction when the real facts are that I create more success for myself than you can even dream of leeching off of society.

Face the real facts, would the world even care if you weren't here? no, they wouldn't. Sure Gazza would miss you seeing as he is enamored with you, but they would just find some other reject to suck away the resources like you do.

You want to have some real material....come find me in about ten years when you are still bottom feeding, if you're lucky, I'll let you clean my windshield, but don't get your hopes up.
3rd July 2007 12:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The fact is you are the skid mark in the underwear of life and waste so much time trying to impress the other sheep by offering the same tired material in my direction when the real facts are that I create more success for myself than you can even dream of leeching off of society.

Face the real facts, would the world even care if you weren't here? no, they wouldn't. Sure Gazza would miss you seeing as he is enamored with you, but they would just find some other reject to suck away the resources like you do.

You want to have some real material....come find me in about ten years when you are still bottom feeding, if you're lucky, I'll let you clean my windshield, but don't get your hopes up.

Did JB type this?...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)