ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Video Message from Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th June 2006 03:56 PM
SweetVirginia
Welcome back, Keith!!!

I'm so happy to see this video.

SV

30th June 2006 04:02 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
LJ, Mary, where are you girls?! This is just TOO good...

You must be SO psyched for Milan now.
We'll be expecting a detailed report!

SV

30th June 2006 04:10 PM
StonesChick
quote:
keefkid wrote:

welll... he wasnt sweating in the video...at least not that i could tell...

haaa

Good point. I guess my theory is incorrect. But he does look much younger and his hair looks fuller without it.

I think he eyes look exceptionally clear in this video. He looks great.
30th June 2006 04:12 PM
StonesChick
quote:
jb wrote:

I sweat a lot as well ....

Yes, I know, I saw you at a concert LOL
30th June 2006 04:35 PM
Gazza Nice video. He looks VERY well

Wonder why he filmed it - to shut up a few rumour-mongers perhaps?
30th June 2006 04:44 PM
ShesARainbow Sorry I didn't see you request for a transcription sooner, jb. I just saw it now and see it's been done. It looks right to me, except I could swear he said,

"It's enough to make an old man's heart cry..." when thanking everyone for the messages of support.

No biggie, just thought I'd add this. ;o)
30th June 2006 04:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I'm right here and I'm crying so hard that my mascara has caused my eyes too blur.

Waited ALL day to get home to see this.

He looks so good. That snicker.

Keith you Bastard. I love you.

LJ.

30th June 2006 04:48 PM
pdog I'm stumped as to why I can't play it...
30th June 2006 05:04 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm stumped as to why I can't play it...

You need to download Quicktime quickly! I have it play everytime the header comes up. This is such a fantastic day! We get Fiji & Keith back! It's like a 4th of July present for the Americans on the board.
30th June 2006 05:23 PM
gimmekeef Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's bacccccccccccccccccck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th June 2006 05:27 PM
glencar Isn't life wonderful?!?!?
30th June 2006 05:35 PM
Poison Dart Keep on Rolling!!!!!
30th June 2006 05:48 PM
GotToRollMe YESSS!!! What a great surprise to come home to! He's back and looking GREAT! Thanks, Keefkid!

BEST...HEADER...EVER!!!
[Edited by GotToRollMe]
30th June 2006 06:03 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

BEST...HEADER...EVER!!!

Absolutely!

30th June 2006 06:09 PM
Twostoned I can't get the fucker to play....
30th June 2006 06:11 PM
glencar You need to enable Quicktime.
30th June 2006 06:19 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Right here, baby! Talk about starting the weekend with a bigger bang...yezzz!

LOL! I just played it again...I love that extra little bit of smoke he shoots out at the end...and that grin! God love ya, Keith.
[Edited by GotToRollMe]
30th June 2006 06:52 PM
FotiniD
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

You must be SO psyched for Milan now.
We'll be expecting a detailed report!

SV

Oh, you can't believe just how much Sweet Virginia I've been driving everyone crazy around me, can't stop smiling and talking about it. How many days till the opener?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Gazza, yeah, perhaps it was meant to put a stop to all the silly rumours. I like it as a thought and the way it was done too. He has a smile that says more than he could say in ten interviews. Been there and made it through. Got to love him.

My ROCC sisters and RO brothers, this is one of the greatest days Stones-wise for me, ever. The pure, unfiltered joy this brings after all this negativity 2006 had in store for the band and fans.

And the grin, yes Mary, the grin! That look on his face... The cat's been through all sorts of hell and he can still smile it all away. I don't care how part of the 'legend' this all is or all the image stuff etc. He's got all it takes to acquire legendary status in my book, all hidden in there in that grin.

Welcome back darling.
30th June 2006 06:53 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thank God!!! Yes he sure looks good!!

30th June 2006 09:45 PM
Dead_Flowers I can't see it either, got to go download the new quicktime. I keep getting some message to tell me to download activeX control.
30th June 2006 09:57 PM
Steel Wheels This weekend I celebrate Keith Richards. Thanks for the message Keith, you are in my heart and in my well wishes at all times. I'm so happy to see you smiling, giving us your true self. I'm so thankful for your recovery.

Long may you strum my friend. I look forward to the reports of your first show - lighting the stage on fire with your guitar. Don't worry about a thing - you're the tops. Knock 'em out with that 5 string Fender.

Much love from Philly.

S.W.
30th June 2006 09:59 PM
Soldatti Great video, Keith looks great.
30th June 2006 11:08 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Oh, you can't believe just how much Sweet Virginia I've been driving everyone crazy around me, can't stop smiling and talking about it. How many days till the opener?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Gazza, yeah, perhaps it was meant to put a stop to all the silly rumours. I like it as a thought and the way it was done too. He has a smile that says more than he could say in ten interviews. Been there and made it through. Got to love him.

My ROCC sisters and RO brothers, this is one of the greatest days Stones-wise for me, ever. The pure, unfiltered joy this brings after all this negativity 2006 had in store for the band and fans.

And the grin, yes Mary, the grin! That look on his face... The cat's been through all sorts of hell and he can still smile it all away. I don't care how part of the 'legend' this all is or all the image stuff etc. He's got all it takes to acquire legendary status in my book, all hidden in there in that grin.

Welcome back darling.

I'd give a pinky finger to be at that opening show in Milan. Fotini, you lucky girl!
30th June 2006 11:11 PM
glencar Fotini deserves it after what I saw at IORR!
30th June 2006 11:15 PM
GotToRollMe For you guys having a hard time playing this video, download Quicktime Player here:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html
Then use the link that CS has so graciously provided:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EB78D2DC539147EF
Download the video and use Quicktime to open it.
30th June 2006 11:42 PM
kath i love it...

"whoops!"

and he DOES look great!! better than he's looked in years! and it's good to know his guitar is finally tuned......

bless his hard head, we've still got him!!! i love that guy!!!!
1st July 2006 01:37 AM
Egbert
quote:
kath wrote:
i love it...

"whoops!"

and he DOES look great!! better than he's looked in years! and it's good to know his guitar is finally tuned......

bless his hard head, we've still got him!!! i love that guy!!!!

Amazing what a difference a couple months off the sauce can make. Of course, I am making a big assumption there...
1st July 2006 02:01 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
kath wrote:
bless his hard head, we've still got him!!!

We're getting a bit explicit here, aren't we?

All work and no play make bunny frown.

"Brown", I meant...

1st July 2006 02:29 AM
Egbert What a movie! What an Artiste! What a blowjob!!!
1st July 2006 02:44 AM
Altamont The movie 'Brown Bunny'? does Chloe Sevigney really give a BJ in that movie??
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)