ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Video Message from Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th June 2006 12:07 PM
keefkid on with the shows babies...

http://www.keithrichards.com/index_flash.html

30th June 2006 12:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great!!

Keith Richards :: Message
30th June 2006 12:28 PM
keefkid yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone musta told him break the silence man, people are FREAKING OUT and want to see ya... just a few days ago, still some rumours circulating that he had a stroke or some such sh---t...

so Milan should be ROCKING...

ahhh wish i was going...!!!!!!!!
30th June 2006 12:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He looks nice with a great smile and remorse

30th June 2006 12:31 PM
egon we'll see....
30th June 2006 12:33 PM
killerbitch Fantastic video, I can't get the thing to stop playin now. He has almost lost
his British accent?!
30th June 2006 12:36 PM
keefkid ya livin' in CT too long haaaa
30th June 2006 12:43 PM
pdog I can't view the clip, went to the site and clicked on the Quicktime here...
Oh well, at least we know he lives!
30th June 2006 12:47 PM
Gimme Shelter That was awesome!!!
30th June 2006 12:51 PM
polytoxic FUCKIN" A!
30th June 2006 12:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
I can't view the clip, went to the site and clicked on the Quicktime here...

Neither can I. Oh well. I'm almost ready to dump dial up.
30th June 2006 12:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Neither can I. Oh well. I'm almost ready to dump dial up.

You sound like Joey, stealing a Maxlugar poop post!
30th June 2006 12:59 PM
GimmeExile My face lit up with a big ole smile as soon as I saw Keith in that video!
30th June 2006 01:06 PM
CS I uploaded it go and download

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EB78D2DC539147EF
30th June 2006 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
You sound like Joey, stealing a Maxlugar poop post!

I do? This computer on mine is fecal material and I just bought it about a year ago.

Anyway. What did Keith say?
30th June 2006 01:27 PM
jb Cannot hear volume..please advise...thanks.
30th June 2006 01:31 PM
MrPleasant Will Keith lose completely his hair and resemble an egg?
30th June 2006 01:31 PM
ShesARainbow That's so awesome - I watched it five times already (had to go to his site to get it to work, though)!

I loooove the big smile at the end!!!
30th June 2006 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
ShesARainbow wrote:
That's so awesome - I watched it five times already (had to go to his site to get it to work, though)!

I loooove the big smile at the end!!!

What does he say!!!!!!!
30th June 2006 01:35 PM
jb
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Will Keith lose completely his hair and resemble an egg?

Sadly, he needed to do the micro grafs years ago as I advised..he had donor haur from the back, and could have created a natural looking frontAL hairline and fill in the crown area as well....he would look much better and the bandana would look better....they have worked wonders this tour filling it in..but is is becomming reallly hard ..
30th June 2006 01:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Can anyone "transcript" what he said? The computer tells me it'll take three hours to download the appropriate software to play the clip from the website that CS posted.

And I'm an instant gratification kind of guy.
30th June 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Can anyone "transcript" what he said? The computer tells me it'll take three hours to download the appropriate software to play the clip from the website that CS posted.

And I'm an instant gratification kind of guy.

The voulume is not working on mine either!!!! Why????
30th June 2006 01:47 PM
keefkid 'hey everybody...woops... (laffing, he looks really embarressed) ...everything's cool, my guitar is tuned and im ready to go and id like to take time here to thank 1000's of you for the msgs i got... warmed an old mans heart ... it was a nasty knock but we got over it and .... IM READY TO ROCK'

thaas it verbatum...

his site is impossible to access if you have dial up..
[Edited by keefkid]
30th June 2006 01:49 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:

The voulume is not working on mine either!!!! Why????

check out the little speaker thingee off to the left of the video screen, click on it with your mouse and there's a slide volume control thing
30th June 2006 01:50 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

What does he say!!!!!!!

He said he always reads your posts with delight although you have insulted him many times and emphasis that your predictions and those of Pug have no ground
30th June 2006 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:

check out the little speaker thingee off to the left of the video screen, click on it with your mouse and there's a slide volume control thing

I tried..but thanks for the transcript....seems like a positive vibe...sadly, Athens now cancelled.
30th June 2006 01:52 PM
pdog Greece has been going downhill ever since that brad pitt movie...
30th June 2006 01:56 PM
jb I may follow your advice and not attend any more shows,,,it is getting painful to watch what has happened....I just do it for the kids....I want them to learn ....
30th June 2006 01:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
keefkid wrote:
'hey everybody...woops... (laffing, he looks really embarressed) ...everything's cool, my guitar is tuned and im ready to go and id like to take time here to thank 1000's of you for the msgs i got... warmed an old mans heart ... it was a nasty knock but we got over it and .... IM READY TO ROCK'

Thanks.

IM READY TO ROCK'

Maybe this is what will get the creative juice flowing at 100%. Being confronted with ones own mortality can sometimes do wonders.

30th June 2006 01:58 PM
keefkid
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

He said he always reads your posts with delight although you have insulted him many times and emphasis that your predictions and those of Pug have no ground

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)