ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Video Message from Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
1st July 2006 02:47 AM
Egbert
quote:
Altamont wrote:
The movie 'Brown Bunny'? does Chloe Sevigney really give a BJ in that movie??

Yup.
1st July 2006 03:04 AM
Altamont
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Yup.

Wow. The first movie i saw her in was 'Kids' then 'Gummo'.

I also heard there was almost no dialogue in 'Brown Bunny', true?
1st July 2006 03:31 AM
Egbert
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Wow. The first movie i saw her in was 'Kids' then 'Gummo'.

I also heard there was almost no dialogue in 'Brown Bunny', true?

Don't want to give the plot away (not that there's much to give away), but yeah, very little dialogue. Very little action (not counting the hot BJ scene). I enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Not sure if I'd feel the need to ever watch it again though.

Kids was a disturbing movie.
1st July 2006 03:49 AM
Altamont
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Don't want to give the plot away (not that there's much to give away), but yeah, very little dialogue. Very little action (not counting the hot BJ scene). I enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Not sure if I'd feel the need to ever watch it again though.

Kids was a disturbing movie.

and 'Gummo' wasn't? 'Kids' was actually a very accurate portayal of that time. I'll have to check out Brown Bunny.
1st July 2006 07:00 AM
Ronnie Richards I love Keith Richards.
(in an extremely heterosexual way, of course..)
1st July 2006 10:19 AM
GotToRollMe I've converted it to an mpg file that can be played on any media player. Download is here:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4C264A96517AFE3D
1st July 2006 11:13 AM
Nellcote Found this tidbit on IORR from this past Thursday 29 June...

He Lives!

www.iorr.org/tour05/lucs.htm
1st July 2006 11:27 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Found this tidbit on IORR from this past Thursday 29 June...

He Lives!

www.iorr.org/tour05/lucs.htm

He really does look fabulous. How gracious of him to pose for photos. Whatta guy!
1st July 2006 01:03 PM
FotiniD It's a roller-coaster! I can't stop smiling He films a video, he's out and about, he chats about Milan... I can't wait!!!
1st July 2006 04:16 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
It's a roller-coaster! I can't stop smiling He films a video, he's out and about, he chats about Milan... I can't wait!!!

Fotini! Looks like the cloud that was the Athens postponement had one helluva silver lining in store for you! It's gonna be magic, girl!
2nd July 2006 08:00 AM
corgi37 I always was, but now i am doubly convinced nothing can kill this bastard! He is truly a legend. He's immortal.

He looks good as well. Maybe too good! I wonder apart from cleaning up his skull they didnt put in some new hair plugs, dye it, buff his teeth, and maybe bathed him in the blood of 20 virgins.
2nd July 2006 12:57 PM
Lethargy
quote:
keefkid wrote:
on with the shows babies...

http://www.keithrichards.com/index_flash.html

He's still so freaking cool, ain't he? I love the extended grin at the end with smoke streaming out of him. Have fun, all of y'all over in Europe! Lucky bastards.
2nd July 2006 05:45 PM
Dick Bush http://www.sunsetdistrictincorporated.com/flicks/rssftd.mpg
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)