ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP BRIAN JONES 1942 - 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
18th June 2007 03:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feck

are ya mad at me gazza?
18th June 2007 03:42 PM
Poplar
Proud to be here for this historic moment.

hey Gazza - ANY chance we'll see the stones back in the states? I'm starting to get that "damn, never again" feeling.
18th June 2007 03:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

are ya mad at me gazza?

Never!!!
18th June 2007 03:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG
Moonisup Fuck, I really wanted to that song!
Gazza
quote:
Poplar wrote:

hey Gazza - ANY chance we'll see the stones back in the states? I'm starting to get that "damn, never again" feeling.

Not this year, mate, in any case.

Personally, I think this is their final full-length tour, but health permitting, its hard to imagine them just putting their feet up for good

7. Midnight Rambler
PartyDoll MEG
18th June 2007 03:45 PM
Moonisup there were rumours about a tour next year?
don't see it happen
18th June 2007 03:45 PM
Gazza 3 songs back to back from Let It Bleed

Is this the Licks tour?
18th June 2007 03:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I say they will, with prices from $1k to $250. in arenas and only about 6 cities and something to try to make us think the shows are going to be unique.
18th June 2007 03:47 PM
LadyJane I hear things.....

I've got it on TWO sources that they'll be back after Europe for a VERY limited run of arenas.

LJ.
18th June 2007 03:47 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:
3 songs back to back from Let It Bleed

Is this the Licks tour?

no, with licks we could only hear Chuck,
18th June 2007 03:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG well I finally got to catch up on the thread..looks like a good show..and if LetIt Bleed is featured..a good one..
oops just got more from egon...
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

I say they will, with prices from $1k to $250. in arenas and only about 6 cities and something to try to make us think the shows are going to be unique.

I think 'extended residencies' will be what will happen, if anything. I'll be surprised if its 2008 though.
gimmekeef Theres rumors and predictions flying around about one last US show....so far I've said yes to my house being the venue....The Stones have not as yet confirmed....developing....
18th June 2007 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I hear things.....

I've got it on TWO sources that they'll be back after Europe for a VERY limited run of arenas.

LJ.

i hope I'm not one of those sources, I'm just speculating.... I'm low balling the ticket prices... Maybe $1,500.00
18th June 2007 03:50 PM
Poplar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

see - that makes sense to me. I think while the "machine" is up and running, they'll consider bringing it back to the US in the fall for about 10 shows. Once they shut this thing down, i say the odds on "the end" go way up. personally, i'd be a willing sucker and pay up big-time for one more night. Oakland arena in Nov. or something.

18th June 2007 03:51 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

i hope I'm not one of those sources, I'm just speculating.... I'm low balling the ticket prices... Maybe $1,500.00

Nope, not you, darling.

Here's what I think.

Once they break this baby down, it's down for good.

Back to the US for a final run.

LJ.
18th June 2007 03:51 PM
PartyDoll MEG Rambler..video to follow
18th June 2007 03:52 PM
LadyJane Poplar...we think alike!!

LJ.
18th June 2007 03:52 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:

$1500?....Shit hope my wife enjoys the boot.....
18th June 2007 03:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I hear things.....

LJ.

There was a rumour about that a while back, re: shows around the Shine A Light release. There were also rumours of Asian shows in September, which now appear to be a non starter as well. (there were negotiations for Tel Aviv)

For what its worth, I've heard from a few sources over the last year that this tour would finish in London and that the band themselves had wanted London as the finale because it WILL be the REAL finale.

Time will tell.
18th June 2007 03:54 PM
Poplar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Poplar...we think alike!!

LJ.

Funny!!! so, we MUST be right. see you at the shows!

18th June 2007 03:54 PM
PartyDoll MEG Egon will be a tough act for any one to follow.."Above and Beyond"....

18th June 2007 03:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG Rambler..yes...

18th June 2007 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:

see - that makes sense to me. I think while the "machine" is up and running, they'll consider bringing it back to the US in the fall for about 10 shows. Once they shut this thing down, i say the odds on "the end" go way up. personally, i'd be a willing sucker and pay up big-time for one more night. Oakland arena in Nov. or something.

You know, I'd be a sucker and go too....
I'm probably going to go to Waters Tuesday... Just trolling for a cheapie....
You game?
18th June 2007 03:57 PM
pdog Rambler is the best live, always makes a Stones show complete for me....

Meg, ask Egon to pan the crowd all around real slow, so we can get a feel for the "big show".
TIA
18th June 2007 03:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

There was a rumour about that a while back, re: shows around the Shine A Light release. There were also rumours of Asian shows in September, which now appear to be a non starter as well. (there were negotiations for Tel Aviv)

For what its worth, I've heard from a few sources over the last year that this tour would finish in London and that the band themselves had wanted London as the finale because it WILL be the REAL finale.

Time will tell.

Where Is JB?
Poplar
quote:
pdog wrote:
You know, I'd be a sucker and go too....
I'm probably going to go to Waters Tuesday... Just trolling for a cheapie....
You game?

i would, but i can't get away from sac. sank a day for the intv. friday. hoping to hear about that soon. if that works out, i'll be the newest regular at the fillmore, and various SF drinking establishments.

Gazza a "fucking amazing" 'Midnight Rambler' followed by :

8. I'll Go Crazy

Keith's on great form apparently
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)