ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BILL PERK's idiot list Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd June 2004 12:12 PM
F505 JB I always told you that Doorshit on the Doormat is not the gift to make friends...
22nd June 2004 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
JB I always told you that Doorshit on the Doormat is not the gift to make friends...

That's for sure....and he is certainly no friend.
22nd June 2004 12:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Angry? No way! I think some people were trying to make the administrators feel uncomfortable by claiming "people are leaving the board" , when in reality ,no such thing was happening. The various boards have all survived during "inactvity".

Well that may be. People come and go. It's like anything else. I am kind of sorry about SS leaving, but he did say he'd be back when the Stones get in gear. Beside boards are a kind of one dimensional form of communication as well as being an anarchy of sorts...an I like anarchy.
22nd June 2004 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well that may be. People come and go. It's like anything else. I am kind of sorry about SS leaving, but he did say he'd be back when the Stones get in gear. Beside boards are a kind of one dimensional form of communication as well as being an anarchy of sorts...an I like anarchy.

Anyone who has to post that they are leaving is seeking more attention than all the emoticons and "thank yous" Joey and I have ever posted.
[Edited by jb]
22nd June 2004 12:18 PM
Jumacfly !!hilarious thread...a board of Idiots, i tell ya!!

Jb, congrats: Nowadays your posts are very pertinent and funy...welcome back buddie!

22nd June 2004 12:19 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
!!hilarious thread...a board of Idiots, i tell ya!!

Jb, congrats: Nowadays your posts are very pertinent and funy...welcome back buddie!

I know..which is why I get a kick out of people who are leaving purpotedly because of "nonsense"....just an excuse....
22nd June 2004 12:20 PM
Fiji Joe No friend JB?...I can be a great friend...but Fiji ain't gonna lick your boots...especially not for a copy of GITD
22nd June 2004 12:21 PM
F505 I started this thread with 2 idiots who are no member of this board!
22nd June 2004 12:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Anyone who has to post that they are leaving is seeking more attention....

Well, I don't think that there's anything necessarily wrong with that. I mean there can be. I think alot depends on one's motives. We're only human...everyone needs a hug once in awhile.

22nd June 2004 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well, I don't think that there's anything necessarily wrong with that. I mean there can be. I think alot depends on one's motives. We're only human...everyone needs a hug once in awhile.

..it's O.K. to be hugged, but not at the expense of others....
[Edited by jb]
22nd June 2004 12:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
..it's O.K. to be hugged, but not at the expense of others....
[Edited by jb]

I think SS needs several dozen good stiff man hugs and then all will be right once again.

22nd June 2004 01:01 PM
Some Guy I miss SS
22nd June 2004 01:05 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
I know..which is why I get a kick out of people who are leaving purpotedly because of "nonsense"....just an excuse....

Not sure. i think you ve made the transition JB...
22nd June 2004 01:08 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I miss SS

I enjoyed reading his musical reports. The rest is just personnal opinions.
22nd June 2004 01:19 PM
sirmoonie We've been hit! We're taking on water like a stuck sieve!
22nd June 2004 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We've been hit! We're taking on water like a stuck sieve!

Yes Moonie..I am really concerned about that situation with the Royal navy...I trust Britain will not stand for this act of barbarism.
22nd June 2004 01:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes Moonie..I am really concerned about that situation with the Royal navy...I trust Britain will not stand for this act of barbarism.

what I miss?
22nd June 2004 01:34 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

what I miss?

The Iranians holding British sailors and threatening to try them...
22nd June 2004 01:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
The Iranians holding British sailors and threatening to try them...

unacceptable
22nd June 2004 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

unacceptable

I don't want to get political, but it amazes me that we are allowing Iran to build nuclear reactors along with North Korea while we are losing soldiers everyday in Iraq , which is no longer a threat...
22nd June 2004 01:45 PM
Some Guy I feel a cold wind... is that a draft?
22nd June 2004 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I feel a cold wind... is that a draft?

I don't think so...we are re-deploying thousands of troops from Europe and South Korea ....I don't think a draft would ever be accepted unless our homeland was under attack...
22nd June 2004 01:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't think so...we are re-deploying thousands of troops from Europe and South Korea ....I don't think a draft would ever be accepted unless our homeland was under attack...

Or if we ran out of alcohol and had to invade Canada or Mexico to get more.
22nd June 2004 01:49 PM
Some Guy jb will you be in line this fri to watch Fahrenheit 9-11??
22nd June 2004 01:52 PM
Bloozehound The great thing about Iraq is that it's become a magnet for all these islamic extremists who've been slipping over the border to fight. It's concentrated alot of them there, take them all out in one place, thin out the numbers

22nd June 2004 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb will you be in line this fri to watch Fahrenheit 9-11??

No...I am a liberal but I find Moore just as over-zealous as the right-wing conservatives. I also did not appreciate his statements regarding our troops....When I see 4 dead soldiers on the ground like yesterday, it makes me angry and sad....I'm sick of people making statements from their million dollar homes while young men and women are dying for our country..
22nd June 2004 01:56 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, have you noticed i am using less emoticons?

22nd June 2004 01:57 PM
sirmoonie Swing lowwwwwwwwwwwwww sweeeeeeeeeet chariotttttttttt! Comin' for to carry meeeeeeeeee hommmmmmme!
22nd June 2004 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Not to worry my hebrew brother...I am not making the "transition"....Cal State 6 UM 3....why,why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, ????
22nd June 2004 02:00 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
No...I am a liberal but I find Moore just as over-zealous as the right-wing conservatives. I also did not appreciate his statements regarding our troops....When I see 4 dead soldiers on the ground like yesterday, it makes me angry and sad....I'm sick of people making statements from their million dollar homes while young men and women are dying for our country..

The previews that I have seen are pretty hard on Bush... Yeah I said it, hard on bush
Page: 1 2 3