ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Noel Gallagher - "The Stones haven't done anything good since...." Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
06-19-03 09:00 PM
Beatle Neil How can you tell when Liam Gallagher's at your front door?

He can never find the right key and just doesn't know when to come in.
06-22-03 08:21 AM
corgi37 Noel Gallagher? I love his quotes, shows you what a dick wad he is. Maybe he should concentrate on trying to do a successful U.S. tour before he bags some real legends. The way Oasis last cd sold, i dont think we'll be hearing too much from that 5th beatle for too much longer.
06-22-03 12:52 PM
Beatle Neil Why? What's going to happen to me?
06-22-03 06:07 PM
L&A A propos Gallagher (not Peter, Gerardolol ), the good one, did someone listen to the latest Rory Gallagher record, just issued a few days ago. I heard one song on radio yesterday, and it sounds good...
06-23-03 01:58 AM
corgi37 Didnt mean you Beatle Neil. Nothing but love for you. I just think its a shame that Noel (who i refer to as the 5th Beatle) didnt get his teeth kicked out like his brother did a few months ago.
06-23-03 12:21 PM
Hannalee NG's just paraphrasing John Lennon, anyway.

The Gallaghers must have some good in them, though - they love the Who; and have played for Roger Daltrey's Teenage Cancer Trust charity more than once.
06-23-03 02:39 PM
jb I hope one or both of them suffer traumatic liver failure as they a yellow faced cowardly dogs.
06-23-03 05:03 PM
Joey " I hope one or both of them suffer traumatic liver failure as they a yellow faced cowardly dogs."

You make Joey giggle !
06-24-03 09:00 AM
corgi37 I have the WHo DVD from ALbert Hall a few years ago, with an all-star cast, including Noel Gallagher playing on "Wont get fooled again". Pete mentions into the mike during the intro: "Thank God his brother aint here". Noel plays plain old open chords like he is reading from a music sheet. Well, it would be in TAB for him i guess. I actually dont mind him really, as you got to understand he makes these comments to keep his fading band in the news.
06-24-03 04:30 PM
Beatle Neil I knew who you meant Corgi, but, hey, you've gotta have a laugh at Noel Gallagher's expense any way you can, yah?
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003