ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE BIG SECRET Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th June 2004 04:34 PM
Joey
After viewing all the posts on this particular thread and then re-capping / re-reading all of the day's postings .................I have but one thing to say to each and EVERY single one of you :

Ninea Abs Shae Monkee !

Ninea !

NINEA !!!!!!!!!!!

Scercee Jercee !

[Edited by Joey]
17th June 2004 05:44 PM
Lord Sinclair Could this so-called journo be a plant for the record company or some other pr entity?
17th June 2004 05:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Lord Sinclair wrote:
Could this so-called journo be a plant for the record company or some other pr entity?

***** UNBELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******
17th June 2004 05:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

***** UNBELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******

How much fiber is in your diet Joey?

17th June 2004 06:23 PM
Lord Sinclair
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

How much fiber is in your diet Joey?

Perhaps not enough. At least get a coffee to help yourself along.
17th June 2004 10:10 PM
exile I think there is more chance of John Lennon and George Harrision playing on the new stones album than Bill Wyman.

17th June 2004 10:38 PM
BILL PERKS DAVIS LEE ROTH HAS A BETTER SHOT AT PLAYING BASS FOR THE STONES
THANKS FOR THE NON INFO GAZZA
17th June 2004 10:46 PM
glencar I have my suspicions...
17th June 2004 11:35 PM
Taptrick

Sir Stones disappears and Tom Blackwell appears...

[Edited by Taptrick]
18th June 2004 01:36 AM
Madafaka Time talks!
18th June 2004 08:27 AM
Gazza jb wrote>Gazza, can you consult w/ Stonesdoug and Colorado Keno and verify the authenticity and veracity of these statements?

I'd go for Bjornulf as a source as reputable as anyone. On a thread on the same subject on IORR :

It will never happen. Sorry. Bill has stated his strong dislike of the Stones, kind of frustrated, so that would be when there is peace on earth and I have been to half a dozen Garth Brooks concerts. Not likely.

Bjornulf

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm amazed anyone is still taking this shit so seriously. Not least to mention the concept of Mick or Keith being so desperate to get Bill on board to get all those fans back (!) theyre willing to give him 25 million for his trouble....
18th June 2004 08:37 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm amazed anyone is still taking this shit so seriously. Not least to mention the concept of Mick or Keith being so desperate to get Bill on board to get all those fans back (!) theyre willing to give him 25 million for his trouble....

Yeah, it's totally a joke.
Maybe people really want Wyman back. I'm in agreement with Keith here - he quits, it's over, no begging for him to come back. The Stones don't need to beg or pay small fortunes to get him back.
Page: 1 2 3