ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007 - Setlist Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
13th June 2007 01:07 PM
telek here we go , nobody started it before so i do
have a great evening

Photo : Bernd Kammerer/AP

FINAL CONFIRMED SETLIST

1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Rough Justice
4. Bitch
5. Monkey Man
6. Sweet Virginia
7. Midnight Rambler
8. I'll Go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice

10. Wanna Hold You
11. Before They Make Me Run

12. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (to b-stage)
13. Respectable (b-stage)
14. Satisfaction (b-stage)
15. Honky Tonk Women (back to main stage)

16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Paint It Black
18. Brown Sugar

Encore :

19. Jumpin' Jack Flash

Text updates from Stephan (Ludwig8745), with thanks.

here`s the webcam

2nd webcam link - http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/webcam/cam2.jpg

Venue website - http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/

[Edited by Gazza]
13th June 2007 01:13 PM
Gazza Thanks Tele K. Ya beat me to the punch.
13th June 2007 01:15 PM
Saint Sway will Mick goose step again?
13th June 2007 01:33 PM
Paranoid_Android I have to work tonite...starting at 5pm...have fun on the boards everyone...Have a great show FRANKFURT!!!!
13th June 2007 01:41 PM
Saint Sway its gonna be a huge night for the tarps, Tater.

http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/webcam/cam2.jpg
13th June 2007 02:07 PM
Gazza Guess theyre expecting or getting rain. Closed the roof for Starsailor's set and apparently the sound was crappy (per open-g). Hopefully things will be better for the Stones.
13th June 2007 02:15 PM
pdog have fun all...
13th June 2007 02:17 PM
mrhipfl when do they start? 45 minutes?
13th June 2007 02:19 PM
Dan What's the capacity there? You get more people on the floor at arena shows here.
13th June 2007 02:21 PM
Poplar
that stage (i love it) never looks as good when it's squeezed inside an arena. It always looks stunning in a field, park, or maybe a baseball park with an open ended layout.

still - wish i was there ... and not at work.

ps - hey Pdog, i've got a job interview in SF friday. wish me luck.

13th June 2007 02:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
Dan wrote:
What's the capacity there? You get more people on the floor at arena shows here.

Sales were poor for this show (this is the first time the Stones have played an 'all seated' stadium show in Germany, so the high prices scared a lot of fans off. The German shows last year - which were already slow sellers due to the high prices and the World Cup - had standing on the pitch).

The venue holds about 43,000 for concerts I think, but they changed the set up so that instead of the stage being at one end of the stadium and the crowd filling up the pitch longways, its in front of one of the main grandstands in the middle of the pitch so the crowd will be assembled sideways across the pitch.

Expected crowd maybe 25-30,000.
13th June 2007 02:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
Poplar wrote:

that stage (i love it) never looks as good when it's squeezed inside an arena. It always looks stunning in a field, park, or maybe a baseball park with an open ended layout.

still - wish i was there ... and not at work.

Despite the name of the venue, it IS a football stadium, not an arena. Although it has a retractable roof which can be closed if it rains.

The only indoor European shows on both ABB tours (2006-2007) will be the final three shows at the 02 Arena in London, which holds about 21,000 for the Stones shows.
13th June 2007 02:38 PM
Nellcote This could be a tarpage moment like no other.
Stones missed the boat, not selling these.
I need one for a graduation party next week,
if anyone has one, please advise.
Thank you for your continued support & cooperation.
13th June 2007 02:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
This could be a tarpage moment like no other.
Stones missed the boat, not selling these.
I need one for a graduation party next week,
if anyone has one, please advise.
Thank you for your continued support & cooperation.

Ahh, Nelly..Just have all those people in your garage... that is the Midwest Way!!!
13th June 2007 02:43 PM
mandrack What is this crap with the seats?
13th June 2007 02:43 PM
LE PAUL JAGGER START ME UP
YOU GOT ME ROCKIN
BITCH
13th June 2007 02:45 PM
gimmekeef This show is more wide open than.....nahhhhh enough of her already.......
13th June 2007 02:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
This show is more wide open than.....nahhhhh enough of her already.......

Don't you dare..not on this thread!!!
13th June 2007 02:48 PM
luxury1 CHrist, Nellie, you still celebrating that kid graduating?? Hard work seeing him along that bumpy road, no??
13th June 2007 02:49 PM
LE PAUL JAGGER SEEN ON CHARLIE's SCREEN
13th June 2007 02:50 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Guess theyre expecting or getting rain. Closed the roof for Starsailor's set and apparently the sound was crappy (per open-g). Hopefully things will be better for the Stones.

A modern facility with retractable roof is a wise choice. The stadiums are so sloppy when it rains. RS 2005 show at Giants Stadium was so wet from raining all day there were big puddles of mud everywhere, the field was a soggy mess.
13th June 2007 02:57 PM
Nellcote "CHrist, Nellie, you still celebrating that kid graduating?? Hard work seeing him along that bumpy road, no??"

Just the thought of this event makes me thirst for Stoli & lemonade, commonly known in these parts as "swamp water".
We will have to limit the cups during this next event, as the youths have become enterprising, thus the adults shall follow suit.

13th June 2007 02:58 PM
Gazza Show has just started - Start Me Up to open
13th June 2007 02:59 PM
maumau quite on time tonight, aren't they?
13th June 2007 02:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:

A modern facility with retractable roof is a wise choice. The stadiums are so sloppy when it rains. RS 2005 show at Giants Stadium was so wet from raining all day there were big puddles of mud everywhere, the field was a soggy mess.

Problem is that if its a retractable roof (eg the Amsterdam Arena) you get more complaints about the sound

Some of the best Stones shows I've ever seen have been ones where it has rained heavily. Its hard to enjoy a show when you cant hear it
13th June 2007 03:00 PM
Gazza 2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Rough justice
13th June 2007 03:07 PM
Gazza 4. Bitch
5. Monkey Man
13th June 2007 03:08 PM
Bitch BITCH!! oh hell yeah!!! Rocking my world!!

Brown Sugar/Bitch

Bitch/Let it Rock

Brown Sugar/Bitch

Brown Sugar/Bitch/Let It Rock
UK
13th June 2007 03:11 PM
luxury1 I wonder from where this youth has acquired such enterprising ways??

We call Stoli and pink lemonade "hairy buffaloes"
[Edited by luxury1]
13th June 2007 03:19 PM
Gazza 6. Sweet Virginia
7. Midnight Rambler
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)