ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Neo-Nazi Supporting Band For The Stones?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-29-03 10:27 AM
telecaster What this about one of the supporting bands in Germany is a neo Nazi band! Anyone hear about this? Big issue over there

The Stones....what can you say, always something with those guys
[Edited by telecaster]
05-29-03 10:54 AM
jb I hope this is not true Tele!
05-29-03 11:19 AM
Scot Rocks It seems to be true, according to reports on IORR's message board. We should all complain about this and keep these racist fascist bastards away from opening for the Stones.

Mark
05-29-03 11:24 AM
jb Very disturbing that Cohl, a Jew, would allow a neo-nazi group to open for the Stones.
05-29-03 11:30 AM
sirmoonie I'm sure its been very difficult finding a local band in Germany that isn't neo-nazi, but thats still no excuse. IMO, all the German shows should be canceled immediately and rescheduled for countries that aren't crawling with neo-nazis.
05-29-03 11:56 AM
steel driving hammer 99 Red Loft Ballons!
05-29-03 11:58 AM
jb Nina?
[Edited by jb]
05-29-03 12:01 PM
sirmoonie Is Nena a neo-nazi? She looks so nice.
05-29-03 12:04 PM
jb That was a classic 80's video bringing back great memories from UF ....life was so much easier then...no responsiblities, great drugs, sex without all the current complications, etc.........
05-29-03 12:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot I actually saw Nena play live at a big 3 day music festival at Nurburgring race track.

About 300,000 other schlubs thought they had a chance at her....but, of course with me there, they really had no chance at all. And yet, I spurned her. She wanted to rub her hairy armpits all over me...I just could not allow that to happen.

I have since heard that she was so brokenhearted about it that she switched sides, and now plays for the all girls team.
05-29-03 12:14 PM
sirmoonie Maybe thats what drove her to nazihood? Still, I don't think its right that she should be opening for the Stones.
05-29-03 12:18 PM
jb Remember the band "The Outfield"..LOL!!!!!!!
05-29-03 12:30 PM
marcus aurelianus Ho...the Nazis are back ...Isn't that awful ?

The Neo Nazis had only 0.3 per cent during the last elections in Germany , but the Nazis are back , aren't they ?
How can you be so ignorant ? Try to uptade your knowledge of what goes on OUTSIDE U.S.A ...
BTW JB , you taught me that Cohl is a Jew .

05-29-03 12:39 PM
jb Yes Marcus....a friend of mine handles a small part of his portfolio.
05-29-03 01:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
marcus aurelianus wrote:
Ho...the Nazis are back ...Isn't that awful ?

The Neo Nazis had only 0.3 per cent during the last elections in Germany , but the Nazis are back , aren't they ?
How can you be so ignorant ? Try to uptade your knowledge of what goes on OUTSIDE U.S.A ...

No, they aren't back because they never LEFT in the first place, marcus. You try upgrading your knowledge of what goes on INSIDE Germany and Austria, including the facts surrounding that misleading 0.3% number you threw out, before calling me ignorant. Its no surprise to me that neo-nazi opening bands didn't become an issue until the Stones hit Deutschland. WTF???????
05-29-03 01:31 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy It's not Germany where Neo-Nazism is the problem, it's Austria and the south of France, where homogenous groups are turning to anyone they can to 'protect their way of life' because they can't accept the fact that the world is getting smaller and that people from different countries and religions will eventually move into their neighborhoods.

Still, it's not that girl... it's this band that sounds like "Uncle"... I can't remember their name, but they are what they call "ex-skinheads". I find that kind of hard to believe, but I'm gonna have to read more into it.

As it is, I don't think they should be opening for the Stones, or indeed anyone.

-tSYX --- I just can't be seen with you, babe...
05-29-03 01:49 PM
sirmoonie Neo-nazism remains a large problem in its birthplace, although its citizens may not consider it one. Which is really the problem in the first place....

Anyway, I hope the Stones will show some integrity, ditch that opening band, and quit pandering to its German fans for the sake of a few Deutschmarks.
05-29-03 02:06 PM
jb I hope your right Sirmoonie....I think the Outfield recorded "I don't want to lose your love tonight".
05-29-03 02:15 PM
sirmoonie The Outfield, Mr. Mister, and the Hooters all seemed to have been created at the same time. I think only the Hooters were neo-nazis, though.
05-29-03 03:36 PM
jb The Hooters..LOL.they were huge in Phili as I recall and Mister, Mister actually shot the video for Kiraye? on Hollywood Beach about a mile from my office!!!! The eighties certainly produced some of the worst music in my lifetime.
05-29-03 04:18 PM
L&A
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm sure its been very difficult finding a local band in Germany that isn't neo-nazi, ...

Please take care with such an accusation, Sirmonie, it's not very nice...
05-29-03 04:37 PM
Dan Maybe Keith picked the opener for Hanover. I have seen a few pictures from this tour where he has the lightning bolt on his guitar strap and an Iron Cross hanging out of his hair.
05-29-03 04:45 PM
nankerphelge What exactly is the difference between a Nazi and a neo-Nazi? Other than the "neo" thing. Isn't a Nazi a Nazi? Was there some change in the bylaws between Hitler and present-day that prompted the whole neo thing? New and improved Nazism?

Paraphrasing Woody Allen, the Russian revolution began when the peasants found out that the Tsar and the Czar were the same person.
05-29-03 05:02 PM
sirmoonie I'm sorry L&A, but I just think its shameless that the Stones have hooked up with a neo-nazi band just to increase ticket sales in Germany.
05-29-03 05:05 PM
Dan I have never heard of this band but they can't be any worse than Sheryl Crow.
05-29-03 05:55 PM
oska sheryl crow is too good to play germany.let them have volkswagen and mercs, she's a true rocker man, best kept in us and uk.
05-29-03 05:59 PM
L&A
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm sorry L&A, but I just think its shameless that the Stones have hooked up with a neo-nazi band just to increase ticket sales in Germany.

Agree 360% with you, Sirmonie.

But please don't think that Germany has more fucking neo-nazis than other countries, and if some parts of the country are "infected", it's not nice to caricature a complete nation as you did.
Germans are really nice people and most of them have shame on what happens 50 years ago.
I'm from Belgium, but a part of my family comes from Germany. They were always anti-nazis, believe me.
In Belgium, we have the fucking Vlaams Blok, in France, they have (fucking) Le Pen, in Austria they have (f...) Haider, in Italy (f...)... etc-etc. And I'm sure the US have similar (f...) politics !

Let's fight !
05-29-03 06:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey now...at least Sheryl is nice to look at.

Skinheads give bald people a bad name.

And the "Iron Cross"...wasn't it a "Maltese Cross" first? I own one of those. It's what the US Army uses as it's Marksman badge on Class A Uniforms.

I have it on my motorcycle jacket...but it's more of a Motorhead thing than anything else.
05-29-03 06:12 PM
steel driving hammer A serious question for all the men here...

Would you take it in the ass for Mick?

Just curious.
05-29-03 06:16 PM
steel driving hammer Whats being said at www.iorr.org about this topic...

Niggers out!!!! White Power!!! OI OI OI
Author: bombayturner (203.187.217.---)
Date: 05-29-2003 15:22

Did anybody tell the Stones yet to get a pure-white crew & band for Hannover?

Some explicit texts - sorry only in German - of the new Support Band for Hannover.

If somebody has time, pick the best phrases and translate.

Just for the taste:

Bomberpilot ... i fly bombers ... i bomb what i like
(that goes to all Londoners)

"SS-Staat"
... the jews are running fast with their wifes and kids, that is good, that is nice, let's fuck them all.

"Stolz" (Pride)
...shermans, braces, jeans and boots, the german flag thats what you are proud of...you are skinhead, you are proud.

"Tuerken raus" (Turks Out!)
... Turks out! Turks out! Turkish Cunt unshaved..Turkish Cunt!!..Go back to Ankara you make me thick!

"Mexico Live '86" (Some Hooligan song for the socker world cup with phrases like ... Germany is the Power...)

"Dr Martins Beat" (About how to bash up somebody with the steel caps of the doc martin boots. In concerts it can nicely be introduced with a "hey mustafa")

"Deutschland" (?)
...we are proud to be german...we are proud to be german...we are proud to be borne here...german woman, german beer, black,red,gold we stand by you...

"Deutschland den Deutschen" (Germany to the Germans)
...Germany to the Germans...Germany to the Germans...Germany to the Germans

---The Onkelz and the record company of cours distance themselves of these old-time sins. However we are talking about White-Trash-Metal. Today - thanks to f..n' Rammstein German-Hate-Metal is established and big big business.

The Stones can not be aware of this, the would NEVER have agreed.

Bjornulf, sorry for the topic, i didn't know how to grasp attention. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

---------
Bomberpilot
Album: onkelz wie wir
Zeit: 3:50
Über den Wolken fühl ich mich zu Haus
Ich suche mir in Ruhe die schönsten Plätze aus
Ich weiß, es ist gemein,
doch die Welt ist mir zu klein
Also laß mich bombardiern, bombardiern
Ich bin Bomberpilot, ich bringe Euch den Tod
Ich bin Bomberpilot, Bomberpilot

10.000 Meter, schneller als der Schall
schau ich meinen Bomben nach und warte auf den Knall
Verwüsten und zerstörn ist alles, was ich kann
Und seh ich was, was mir gefällt, fang ich zu bomben an
Refrain (6x):
Ich bin Bomberpilot, ich bringe Euch den Tod
Ich bin Bomberpilot, Bomberpilot

Aus BULLENSCHWEIN

Doch sonst bist Du das grösste Schwein
Polizei, Dein Freund und Helfer
Schlag sie tot und helf' Dir selber

SS-Staat
Album: Demos 82
Zeit: 1:56
In der BRD ...
wird es nochmal geben, wir wolln's nicht erleben
Die Judenfrage kein Pardon, das war das Bestreben.
Hackt ihnen doch die Köpfe ab, laßt es uns erleben
SS-Standarte wird es nochmal geben
SS-Standarte, wir wolln's nicht erleben.
Ach, Du Jude, altes Schwein - Wer soll denn Dein Opfer sein
Knüppel ab,...
Wollt Ihr Juden sterben sehn, kommt doch mal nach Dachau.
Dort seht Ihr die Psychiatrie, die Euer Leben quält. (???)
Die Juden..... laufen schnell mit Weib und ihren Kindern
Das ist schön, das ist gut, laßt sie uns ficken ...

Stolz
Album: Demos 83, Demos 84, Freitag Nacht
Zeit: 2:42
Einer von vielen mit rasiertem Kopf
Du steckst nicht zurück, denn Du hast keine Angst
Shermans, Braces, Jeans und Boots,
die Deutschlandfahne, denn darauf bist Du stolz
Man lacht über Dich, weil Du Arbeiter bist
Doch darauf bin ich stolz, ich hör' nicht auf den Mist
Refrain (twice):
Du bist Skinhead
Du bist stolz
Du bist Skinhead
schrei's heraus
Du hörst onkelz, wenn Du zu Hause bist
Du bist einer von ihnen, denn Du bist nicht allein
Du bist tätowiert auf Deiner Brust,
denn Du weisst, welcher Kult für Dich am besten ist
Die Leute schau'n Dich an mit Hass in den Augen
Sie schimpfen Dir nach und erzählen Lügen über Dich

Türken raus
Album: Demos 83
Zeit: 2:58
Türken raus, Türken raus, Türken raus, Türken raus,
Türken raus, Türken raus, alle Türken müssen raus !
Türkenfotze unrasiert, Türkenfotze nicht rasiert,
Türkenfotze unrasiert, Türkenfotze !
Refrain:
Türkenpack, Türkenpack, raus aus unserm Land!
Geht zurück nach Ankara, denn Ihr macht mich krank!
Nadelstreifenanzug,
Plastiktütenträger,
Altkleidersammler
und Bazillenträger!

Mexico live '86
Album: Demos 84
Zeit: 2:29
Im Sommer `86 fahren wir nach Mexico,
um unsere Nationalelf siegen zu sehen
und für unser Land gerade zu stehen
Fußball-Weltmeister, es gibt nur einen, Deutschland heißt er
Deutschland, Deutschland ist die Macht
Refrain:
Ja, wir sehn uns in jedem Fall
Im Sommer '86 beim Mexico-Überfall
Ja, wir sehn uns in jedem Fall
Im Sommer '86 beim Mexico-Überfall
Laßt uns unsre Fahne hissen,
unserem Gegner vor die Füße pissen
Zeigt ihm, zeigt ihm, wer wir sind
Fußball-Weltmeister, es gibt nur einen, Deutschland heißt er
Deutschland, Deutschland ist die Macht

Dr. Martens Beat
Album: Der nette Mann
Zeit: 2:02

Dr.Martens Beat, Dr.Martens Beat
Der Klang einer Stahlkappe, die Dich in der Fresse trifft
Dr.Martens Beat, Dr.Martens Beat
Es ist ein Tanz, den wir tanzen, wenn es einmal möglich ist
Ein Skin verwüstet Dein Gesicht
Dann, wenn Du auf die Fresse kriegst
Und siehst Du Dich dann im Spiegel an
dann denke, denke immer daran
Wenn die Stahlkappe Dir in die Rippe knallt
und Du glaubst, Dein Ende käme bald
Du fürchtest Dich vor diesem Klang
und denke, denke immer daran

Deutschland
Album: Der nette Mann, Freitag Nacht
Zeit: 3:08
Auch zwölf dunkle Jahre in Deiner Geschichte
macht unsre Verbundenheit zu Dir nicht zunichte
Es gibt kein Land frei von Dreck und Scherben
Wir sind hier geboren, wir wollen hier sterben
Refrain:
Deutschland, Deutschland - Vaterland
Deutschland, Deutschland - mein Heimatland
Den Stolz, deutsch zu sein, woll'n sie Dir nehmen
Das Land in den Dreck ziehn, die Fahne verhöhnen
Doch wir sind stolz, in Dir geboren zu sein
Wir sind stolz darauf, Deutsche zu sein
Wir sind stolz, in Dir geboren zu sein
Wir sind stolz darauf, Deutsche zu sein
Deutsche Frauen, deutsches Bier
Schwarz-Rot-Gold, wir steh'n zu Dir
Es gibt kein Land frei von Dreck und Scherben
Wir sind hier geboren, wir wollen hier sterben
Deutsche Frauen, deutsches Bier
Schwarz-Rot-Gold, wir steh'n zu Dir
Deutschland, Deutschland - mein Vaterland
Deutschland, Deutschland - mein Heimatland
Deutschland, Deutschland - Vaterland
Deutschland, Deutschland - wir reichen Dir die Hand

Deutschland den Deutschen
Album: Demos 83, Demos 84
Zeit: 2:17
Deutschland versinkt in Schutt und Dreck
und Ihr, Ihr Schweine, Ihr seht einfach weg
Die Bullen werden den Aufstand schon niederschlagen,
immer nur draufhaun, ohne zu fragen
Lange genug ham' wir mit angesehn,
wie unsre Städte zugrunde gehn
Refrain:
Jetzt ist ein Aufruhr in unserm Land,
die Kids von der Strasse ham' sich zusammengetan
Skinheads ist Zusammenhalt
gegen Euch und Eure Kanakenwelt
Die Zeiten von Liebe sind jetzt vorbei
Gewalt ist das Mittel gegen Ausbeuterei
Wir ham' es satt, vor Euch zu kriechen
Dazu ham' wir keine Lust
Wir haben ein bess'res Leben verdient
Doch bis jetzt haben immer die Kanaken gesiegt

Reply To This Message

Re: Niggers out!!!! White Power!!! OI OI OI
Author: Christopher Abel (---.ycsd.york.va.us)
Date: 05-29-2003 15:51

This is the opening act for the Stones?!

How did this "slip past" whoever booked this band?

Is there a "contact us" link on RS.com

I'm scared for the rest of the translations.....what a world...not only that somebody wrote this shit, but that somebody recorded it for them, and somebody will buy it.....ugh.....

Reply To This Message

Author: Johanna (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: 05-29-2003 16:16

Yes, there is one, I just complained!
The "lyrics", if you can call them that, are unbelievable, no idea how this gets tolerated in Germany, they have very stringent laws about talking or writing about the Holocaust (I thought!)...
And it looks like the shit's gonna hit the fan at Hannover if all their Neo-Nazi fans attend....

Reply To This Message

Author: smithy (---.189.8.251.dial.global.net.uk)
Date: 05-29-2003 16:23

i sincerely hope someone gets this band banned from not only supporting the stones but from playing anywhere ever again

right. who's got an email address where we can all complain ?

andy

all that glimmers is gold

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 16:31

I sent mine to:

[email protected]

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 16:32

Dear Johanna

The law states that it is not allowed to deny the Holocaust. They are not denying they put the question wether the holocaust should form the main conscience of Germany although there are such nice things as German Beer, Wagner, German girls, the Black Forrest and a history prior to Nazism.

I am a German and i say it f..g well should be main part of our conscience.

Some songs of this band were/are censored and not allowed to be published.

Neo-Nazis today - in order to avoid a straight denial of the holocaust- put the question and doubt about all the details as they are known today. Like "Who counted 6 million dead jews?" "Who is telling you you have gased 6 million jews?"

.....Just as long as the guitar plays.......let it steal your hard away...

Reply To This Message

Author: Wolfgang Guhl (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date: 05-29-2003 16:46

The band has changed. I think we should give them a second chance.

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 17:13

Bombayturner:
Thanks for the explanation, but I and any lawyer with two cents of brain would still see their words as incentive to racial hatred and incentive to actually commit crimes against other human beings!
Those are the kind of people I used to demonstrate against when I was a student in Germany, and things like "6 Million? Never! Who counted them?" is the sort of stuff I heard from my father's friends when I grew up in Venezuela, it still makes me want to wretch...
I understand that all the "constructive brainwashing" that happened in West Germany, i.e. teaching children in schools about the ins and outs of the Third Reich and the Holocaust and how Hitler became what he became, and why this should never happen again EVER in History, was totally MISSED in East Germany. I'm not saying that there are no Neo Nazis in the "West", but the kids growing up in the East half , under communistic doctrine, villifying all western values, simply didn't get that bit,which was pretty crucial in my schoolcurriculum (yes, even in a german school in Caracas). The current economic mess Germany is in and its politicians using asylum seeker numbers and the instilling of xenophobia and antiamericanism to get votes don't help matters much, does it???....
I agree with you fully about the political conscience every german OUGHT TO have. I know I do.

Wolfgang: so, do they not sing anything like this anymore??? have they kept the name but sacked all the old musicians??? or why do you think they ought to be given a second chance?

Reply To This Message

Author: Dr. FrankenStone (205.188.208.---)
Date: 05-29-2003 17:49

They have repented.
Now they sing about Peace, Love, and Understanding...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ SO HELP ME, PLEASE DOCTOR, I'M DAMAGED... ~

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 18:04

Thanks Johanna, am i right that you also speak German? Than you (and maybe others) would be able to do something with these links:

http://www.taz.de/pt/.etc/nf/onkelz
http://www.geocities.com/revolutiontimes/skins.htm
http://www.jugendkulturen.de

I posted this topic also on rollingstones.com and requested jugendkulturen.de for material in English. Maybe you have more ideas.

This can not happen, it gives the whole German tour a bad taste. Maffay was funny but this is serious.

And yes (i've read) they do try to remove some old records from the censored list to market them again through the well-known channels.

Wolfgang
"Give them a second chance"???
Why don't you go to JedVashem and ask there if they would give Goering, Freiser and Hitler a second chance?
The band stinks! Period.

.....Just as long as the guitar plays.......let it steal your hard away...

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 18:11

You serious, Dr. Frankenstone? If so, maybe put some of their "peace-love" lyrics here for people to look at.....

This is definitely the last thing I figured I'd be discussing here.....

Reply To This Message

Author: bill waters (63.65.232.---)
Date: 05-29-2003 18:15

is this a real popular band? i think the stones (espically in the usa) pick big bands to open for them to ensure a sell-out. i'm not saying they need that. but if you put a huge band (like dave matthews,s crow) to open that may be a little push to have a sellout. but i think europe is different. it seems like anybody can be big over there.

'licks policemen's buttons clean'

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 18:27

Bombayturner:
Thanks for the links, I will check them out tonight, and yes, German is one of my mother languages, but I'm afraid I lack the time to sit down and
translate all the lyrics, plus I don't think I could really "stomach it"..
However, if I don't get a satisfactory answer from the people at
RS.com, I will translate some of the lyrics for them, see
if they move their very efficient, politically correct asses then....
(We'll see if they're interested in any sound but the sound of money...)

Christopher: yes, you took the words right out of my mouth, I didn't think w'd be discussing this. Ever.

Reply To This Message

Author: bill waters (63.65.232.---)
Date: 05-29-2003 18:31

i'm just praying for all our fellow european stones fans! ya'll don't need this drama at the shows! keep up the complaining maybe they will pull them out!!
GOOD LUCKS GUYS!!

'licks policemen's buttons clean'

Reply To This Message

Author: Dr. FrankenStone (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: 05-29-2003 18:31

No I was not serious Christopher...that band will certainly reap what they sow.

What is the general concensus regarding other German bands, i.e. Alec Empire...?
Isn't he part of this type of musical atrocity?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ SO HELP ME, PLEASE DOCTOR, I'M DAMAGED... ~

Reply To This Message

Author: jjf (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date: 05-29-2003 19:14

Wolfgang Guhl, they said they have changed (after they got forbidden in Germany) but as already mentioned in other topics on this theme here they still attract the same audience. So I don't think they can "flip the switch" to change their attitude.

They already had their second chance, BUT PLEASE NOT AS SUPPORT FOR THE STONES!

That will mean they also get knighted by supporting the Stones!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Stefan Kovacsevich (---.119.11.vie.surfer.at)
Date: 05-29-2003 19:34

I SIMPLY CAN´T BELIEVE!!!
Imagine "Boberpilot" played as opening act for a band, the most prominent members of which (KEITH and MICK) were born in Dartford/Kent, one of the most heavily bombed towns in Britain in WWII!!!

MICK was born btw on JULY 26th 1943, which was ONE OF THE THREE NIGHTS WHEN HAMBURG WAS BOMBED. AT LEAST 10.200 people DIED that night in the firestorms caused by the bombing. All in all 42.000+ people lost their lives in the July-bombing of Hamburg.

I cannot imagine anyone BEING SO TASTELESS as to GARNISH the COINCIDING 60th BIRTHDAY OF MICK JAGGER with the 60th ANNIVERSARY of the HAMBURG BOMBING with a performance of this unspeakable dull band as an opening act for the Stones.
As a matter of fact, Mick, NOT THEM, was born in a crossfire hurricane. And to all "Give them a second chance" guys: I agree, if You give Mick Jagger a second chance to be born on another day.

WE MUST STOP THIS!!!!
Björnulf HELP!

Do the girls still scream when You perform? KR: Yes they do. Not on stage, but when I perform.

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-2003 20:40

I emailed [email protected] w/ my complaint, as others noted they have on this board....I would highly recommend everyone do the same....it may not do anything, but it is certainly better than doing nothing.

What a world......

Reply To This Message

Author: luis (---.dialup.uni2.es)
Date: 05-29-2003 22:27

If that hand full of shit is allowed to play I will lose respect to Rolling Stones for ever.
OK with no creativity, ok with a sad effort in their recent compositions, ok with the business and business side of this business, ok with their lack of quality control in so many things but.....let a nazi band play int the same stage is the pits....

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003