ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Neo-Nazi Supporting Band For The Stones?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
06-03-03 12:15 PM
onkelzfan @JaggaRichards

If you live in France or in Poland its the same. And when a german came to england it's the same too. You can believe me.
06-03-03 12:22 PM
jb Meanwhile, the sales for tomorrow night's show are embarrassing!!! !/3 of stadium empty!
06-03-03 01:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Meanwhile, the sales for tomorrow night's show are embarrassing!!! !/3 of stadium empty!

Thats what happens in Munich when you don't open up with some local nazi talent.
06-04-03 02:24 PM
kabuki I´m very pity about what i´ve to read here!!! Has anybody an idea what he is writing? Do you realy think is is hard to find a no nazi band in germany??? I´m from germany and i´m a fan from the böhse onkelz but i can say that they aren´t fashists!! They had have a hard live and said some things that weren´t all right, but when you listen to them they sound more antifashistic than most other bands. They had two songs, which were against foreighners ("deutschland den deutschen" germany for germans and "türken raus" turkys out) but when they recorded these songs they were between 18/20 and had many hate against everything (police, church, parents, hippies, football fans etc.)also thes songs were never released on their offical albums (just bootlegs). But they changed their mind nearly 20 years ago and startet a lot of anti nazi concerts and spend a lot of money for victims of foreighn hate!!! Today they are the best and most succesfull rock band in germany!! So take your chance not to becomming a fashist yourselfe in blaming a band you´ve never seen or listen to and also take your chance to listen to grate hardrock from germany! p.s. when you go on their homepage (www.onklez.de) you will see their faces and how they changed in their carrer
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003