ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BIG FUCKING SIGNATURES Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 19th, 2005 06:35 AM
exile For fucks sake!

Im all for a bit of fun stuff in your signature
But some of these fucking signature's are getting ridiculous.

I spend half my day continouly scrolling through fucking giant signatures.

whats the deal?

You know what they say about men with large signatures ....small dicks.....trying to compensate for something.

In all seriousness...why dont we take down the size of some of these signatures.
May 19th, 2005 07:57 AM
blackandblue Just don't read them is my advice!
May 19th, 2005 08:15 AM
J.J.Flash As a gesture of a gentle smart young man, accepting the suggestion of another RO regular, I've decreased the size and content of my brilliant signature more than week ago.
May 19th, 2005 08:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Totaly agree mate
May 19th, 2005 08:42 AM
Madafaka
quote:
exile wrote:
You know what they say about men with large signatures ....small dicks.....trying to compensate for something.

LOL! Excellent point of view.
May 19th, 2005 08:57 AM
blackandblue In that case I have a big cock.
May 19th, 2005 10:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
exile wrote:
For fucks sake!

Im all for a bit of fun stuff in your signature
But some of these fucking signature's are getting ridiculous.

I spend half my day continouly scrolling through fucking giant signatures.

whats the deal?

In all seriousness...why dont we take down the size of some of these signatures.

i was considering the idea until the small dick mention. Please anticipate a much longer signature!
May 19th, 2005 10:25 AM
exile
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i was considering the idea until the small dick mention. Please anticipate a much longer signature!

Why? Do you have a small dick?

May 19th, 2005 10:29 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Puggy's got a point there.....
May 19th, 2005 10:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
exile wrote:

Why? Do you have a small dick?

your curiosity about penis size has my "GAYDAR" ringing like crazy. I trust this is coincidental but will monitor the situation.

JJFLASH: This is why you are on the drink with list!
May 19th, 2005 10:38 AM
exile better turn up "Take it So Hard" Mr. Pug

If you read my post I believe its quite obvious that I was joking dude

If you think its fun for us scrolling through metres of you crap while we just want to discuss rolling stones issues ...that's fine

your obviously not a very considerate and you should leave the "horses ass" there...it suits you
[Edited by exile]
May 19th, 2005 10:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
exile wrote:
better turn up "Take it So Hard" Mr. Pug

If you think its fun for us scrolling through metres of you crap while we just want to discuss rolling stones issues ...that's fine

your obviously not a very considerate and you should leave the "horses ass" there...it suits you
[Edited by exile]

Sadly Exile, i feel the same way. FOR YOU, I had shortened my signature, it is not very hard to avoid my posts, you can scroll.

I will accept your apology and work towards harmony. First, I must know if you despise Joey as much as me?
May 19th, 2005 10:49 AM
FPM C10
quote:
exile wrote:
better turn up "Take it So Hard" Mr. Pug

[Edited by exile]

May 19th, 2005 10:53 AM
voodoopug FPM:

I had told you for many weeks that you were close to getting on the "Drink with" list....well congrats buddy, you are on it. You obviously know "the real deal" when you see it...i am glad to have you on the team!
May 19th, 2005 11:16 AM
FPM C10 WOW!

For ONCE I am speechless! Humbled, touched, and speechless.

I have wondered, ever since I found it, why you don't use that "Obey The Pug Dog" picture as your signature. Along with the "drink with" list, of course!

It would certainly be interesting if you could have a drink
(or "a booze" as our friend Jay says) with everyone on your list at the same time. That would be a big, noisy, fun time. I'm sure some of us would end up in jail, though.

And now, the Pug Of The Day!

[Edited by FPM C10]
May 19th, 2005 11:20 AM
J.J.Flash Will Fleabit visit the wildest Rock'n'Roll crowd down here in São Paulo at the upcoming tour?
May 19th, 2005 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Will Fleabit visit the wildest Rock'n'Roll crowd down here in São Paulo at the upcoming tour?

I dont know if he will make it down there, but he is certainly "on the map" today!
May 19th, 2005 11:28 AM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Will Fleabit visit the wildest Rock'n'Roll crowd down here in São Paulo at the upcoming tour?

That would be a dream come true, Jay Jay. I swear the god! Joey and I are planning on loading up his Plymouth Duster with hooch and hallucinogens and driving down. Road Trip!
Anyone wanna come with?

May 19th, 2005 11:35 AM
J.J.Flash I'm feeling kinda blue lately.... not sure if it has anything to do with the killing of my signature. I'm feeling kinda off-topic, if you can understand me, but not that going off-topic meant a bad thing for Jay, as this brave young man, a non-native English speaker struggled to bring freshness and quality, as well as knowledge on his posts.

I've noticed Jay has lost his magical, his touch and no longer amazes his devoted proud brothers.

What's wrong with Jay?!?!? Does it mean the END???!?! Is this smart young man with a clever sense of humor considering the dreadful TRANSITION, fact that once desolate this most prodigious of ALL Rolling Stones Message Boards (see Baby T. Santos; its remarkable Jewish delegate, beside many genius of good-quality posting)?!?!?!?

....TO BE CONTINUED!
May 19th, 2005 11:54 AM
FPM C10 My brother Jay!

My skin turns to chicken when you talk like this!

I swear the god!
May 19th, 2005 12:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I've noticed Jay has lost his magical, his touch and no longer amazes his devoted proud brothers.

What's wrong with Jay?!?!? Does it mean the END???!?! Is this smart young man with a clever sense of humor considering the dreadful TRANSITION, fact that once desolate this most prodigious of ALL Rolling Stones Message Boards (see Baby T. Santos; its remarkable Jewish delegate, beside many genius of good-quality posting)?!?!?!?

You're joking, right?
May 19th, 2005 12:20 PM
mickey rourke
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I'm feeling kinda blue lately.... not sure if it has anything to do with the killing of my signature. I'm feeling kinda off-topic, if you can understand me, but not that going off-topic meant a bad thing for Jay, as this brave young man, a non-native English speaker struggled to bring freshness and quality, as well as knowledge on his posts.

....TO BE CONTINUED!

they said I was ugly jay, they said I was finished
May 19th, 2005 12:40 PM
blackandblue
quote:
mickey rourke wrote:

they said I was ugly jay, they said I was finished

But you ARE ugly. Admit it. You have a pockmarked face.
May 19th, 2005 07:05 PM
exile
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I will accept your apology and work towards harmony. First, I must know if you despise Joey as much as me?

there was no apology there!
I have not done anything to derseve an apology

I think some of the signature were getting out of hand.
Im allowed to say that!

If you guys want to keep them them thats your business...if you feel you must have a giant signature in order to compensate for something else lacking in your life.

I certainly wont lose any sleep over it

and Pug , youwere never mentioned by name in my orginal post, so its not a personal attck on you. however your Signature is ridiculously large.
nice of you to bring it down a touch

[Edited by exile]
May 20th, 2005 12:28 AM
voodoopug the apology is not requested on the signature, it is on the direct attack on me. I can forgive you my friend, but not until you see where you were out of line.

your welcome about the sig.

May 20th, 2005 09:33 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

You're joking, right?

Do you mean, just because of the line "its remarkable Jewish delegate"?
May 20th, 2005 10:01 AM
Jumacfly Why so much hate??? the guys with long signature are one of the most gentle guys of the board!!!
May 20th, 2005 10:31 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Why so much hate??? the guys with long signature are one of the most gentle guys of the board!!!

What about yours Julian? I can't interpret what is that in your picture. Looks like a Tattoo and skin.

Playing classic rock with Well Done Simone?
May 20th, 2005 11:25 AM
Jumacfly thats my tattoo my dear JJf...

oh, the Simone play tomorrow, more pics soon!!

oh, and....it's coming!! i havent forgotten your b day my friend
May 20th, 2005 12:01 PM
exile
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
the apology is not requested on the signature, it is on the direct attack on me. I can forgive you my friend, but not until you see where you were out of line.

what direct attack?

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)