ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BIG FUCKING SIGNATURES Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 25th, 2005 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

brunettes rule.period

" Howard was shocked at how bad Lindsay Lohan looked on this week's Saturday Night Live. Howard thinks she's lost too much weight and it's making her look bad. He thinks she might have lost her looks because she's starting to look like she's 40. Howard said she's gotten so skinny her boobs don't look so great anymore and her head looks huge compared to the rest of her body. He also said her forehead looked really big and her hair looked really bad and unhealthy. Robin said that's probably because she's not eating healthily. Howard said someone might have to do an intervention with her. He said that Saturday Night Live sucked as usual but he really likes Maya Rudolph on the show. Howard said that there are actually a lot of funny girls on SNL now. Howard wasn't into this week's musical guest Coldplay, but figured they might be more of a chick band because Beth Ostrosky really liked them. Howard thinks it was a bad move for lead singer Chris Martin to marry Gwyneth Paltrow because now he's just Paltrow's husband and not a cool guy in a band so Howard just wasn't feeling it. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Jacky ! ™
May 25th, 2005 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Howard was shocked at how bad Lindsay Lohan looked on this week's Saturday Night Live. Howard thinks she's lost too much weight and it's making her look bad. He thinks she might have lost her looks because she's starting to look like she's 40. Howard said she's gotten so skinny her boobs don't look so great anymore and her head looks huge compared to the rest of her body. He also said her forehead looked really big and her hair looked really bad and unhealthy. Robin said that's probably because she's not eating healthily. Howard said someone might have to do an intervention with her. He said that Saturday Night Live sucked as usual but he really likes Maya Rudolph on the show. Howard said that there are actually a lot of funny girls on SNL now. Howard wasn't into this week's musical guest Coldplay, but figured they might be more of a chick band because Beth Ostrosky really liked them. Howard thinks it was a bad move for lead singer Chris Martin to marry Gwyneth Paltrow because now he's just Paltrow's husband and not a cool guy in a band so Howard just wasn't feeling it. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Jacky ! ™

she was quite hot before she became the third Olsen Twin.....now she does not make me tingle one bit.
May 25th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

she was quite hot before she became the third Olsen Twin.....now she does not make me tingle one bit.

Yes , I am very worried about her ...... I used to ' twitch ' after looking at her pics ...... now I yawn .

{ ***** WTF ?!?! ****** }

....Howard Stern is RIGHT --- time for an intervention

.....and time for a :

********** END TRANSMISSION ************

Cassie ! ™
May 25th, 2005 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , I am very worried about her ...... I used to ' twitch ' after looking at her pics ...... now I yawn .

{ ***** WTF ?!?! ****** }

....Howard Stern is RIGHT --- time for an intervention

.....and time for a :

********** END TRANSMISSION ************

Cassie ! ™

I volunteer to allow her to stay at my house (i will have to explain this to my wife) and i can feed her what she needs to regain proper shape, once completed i will release her back into society!
May 25th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I volunteer to allow her to stay at my house (i will have to explain this to my wife) and i can feed her what she needs to regain proper shape, once completed i will release her back into society!

Puggy .......................................

You are much loved by The Joey

J . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 25th, 2005 08:32 PM
mac_daddy because joey needs a larger signature...

May 26th, 2005 10:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
because joey needs a larger signature...

sadly, this topic has been brought up already....big signatures mean small genetalia, and we must not subject the people of this board to think that......soon i will make my signature larger
May 26th, 2005 10:56 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

brunettes rule.period

A hot brunette on a hot day with cold pastis.

And please... no FAKE boobs!
May 26th, 2005 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

A hot brunette on a hot day with cold pastis.

mr jimmy....we think alike...i have my eye on you!!
May 26th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by our fearless leader : The Pugster ]

[Edited by Joey]
May 26th, 2005 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by our fearless leader : The Pugster ]

[Edited by Joey]

Joey, you have been named "First Lt Joey"

May 26th, 2005 04:52 PM
FPM C10
May 26th, 2005 04:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

i must borrow this for SHidoobee
May 26th, 2005 04:58 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i must borrow this for SHidoobee

Oh sure! Joey gets to be a first looey and all I get is "I must borrow this for Shidoobie"!

Seriously, though, Pugsley - ya ever go to the site I get this stuff from? If I were you I'd buy one of everything they have!

http://www.obeythepurebreed.com/
May 26th, 2005 04:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Oh sure! Joey gets to be a first looey and all I get is "I must borrow this for Shidoobie"!

Seriously, though, Pugsley - ya ever go to the site I get this stuff from? If I were you I'd buy one of everything they have!

http://www.obeythepurebreed.com/

as the newest member of the "Pug Army" you must remain patient.....i have my eye on you!
May 26th, 2005 05:13 PM
Joey

EVERYONE !!!!!!!!! ...... OBEY !!!! :
!!!!
May 26th, 2005 05:16 PM
voodoopug

joey:

i would like to nuzzle you.

Develpoed!
May 26th, 2005 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

joey:

i would like to nuzzle you.

Develpoed!

Pugster ............................

Come to Joey ................

May 26th, 2005 05:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Pugster ............................

Come to Joey ................

extremely small "tt" Joey
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)