ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BIG FUCKING SIGNATURES Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 20th, 2005 12:10 PM
FPM C10
May 20th, 2005 07:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
exile wrote:
better turn up "Take it So Hard" Mr. Pug

If you read my post I believe its quite obvious that I was joking dude

If you think its fun for us scrolling through metres of you crap while we just want to discuss rolling stones issues ...that's fine

your obviously not a very considerate and you should leave the "horses ass" there...it suits you
[Edited by exile]

still need me to start pointing it out? I await your apology
May 20th, 2005 08:56 PM
exile You will be waiting a long time
May 21st, 2005 02:57 AM
Child of the Moon The plain fact here is that pugs are just great dogs, and that we should all be cuddling with their pug-tastic faces.

And while I do agree that some signatures are pretty long, I really just wanna make voodoopug's drinking list. Because he seems like a good dude to have a drink with!
May 21st, 2005 12:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
The plain fact here is that pugs are just great dogs, and that we should all be cuddling with their pug-tastic faces.

And while I do agree that some signatures are pretty long, I really just wanna make voodoopug's drinking list. Because he seems like a good dude to have a drink with!

Child of the Moon, the true honor isnt drinking with me, the true honor is for me to be drinking with such fine fans as yourself.....I will still greet Exile on the tour, but it will be brief, you on the other hand....I am watching you to potentially add you to the list! your kind words do not go unnoticed.
May 22nd, 2005 08:48 PM
BrianJonesForever I agree, I'm sick of all the scrolling. Why have a big signature? Nobody reads them!
May 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:
I agree, I'm sick of all the scrolling. Why have a big signature? Nobody reads them!

Guess it is a good thing i am a red sox fan then.
May 23rd, 2005 12:35 AM
gypsy
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:
I agree, I'm sick of all the scrolling. Why have a big signature? Nobody reads them!

The signatures are the best part of this board sometimes.
May 23rd, 2005 02:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Gypsy, you are truly a dear and a credit to the boards!

Love the signature!
May 23rd, 2005 02:17 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 23rd, 2005 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call me inspired
May 23rd, 2005 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

call me inspired

You are THE MASTER !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 23rd, 2005 02:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are THE MASTER !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have learned from the best

May 23rd, 2005 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i have learned from the best

" Howard opened this morning talking about the party FHM Magazine threw for Beth O. (she's this month's cover girl). Everybody said it was pretty loud and crowded, but a lot of fun none the less. Artie said he discovered the downstairs bar which was a lot less crowded so he was happy. Howard said he stayed a lot later than he had planned because Pamela Anderson showed up. Even still, he left way earlier than he would have had he not had to get up so early for work. Howard said there were people there from the radio show, E!, SIRIUS, his personal life, her personal life, Beth's Spike TV show, his agent's office -- and it was great to have all these people together. Howard's voice was a little shot this morning though because he had to yell over the sound system to be heard. He said Pam tried to tell him some stories about what's going on in her life, but he's not sure if he heard them right AND he's definitely sure he has to wait until he gets to SIRIUS before he can really tell them anyway -- they were that good. One story Pam told him had something to do with a photographer and a hotel room filled with hot naked girls. Howard said Pam was drinking lots of champagne and he knew that, if he had been single, last night would have been a lot wilder. The freakiest thing of the night for Howard was meeting Sal the Stockbroker's wife because she was very hot. Howard told her that she was way too cute for Sal. Sal said she thought Howard was very attractive in person too. He said everyone kept coming up to her and asking, "Why him?"

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

J !!!!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2005 03:16 PM
voodoopug BRILLIANT!
May 23rd, 2005 11:07 PM
BrianJonesForever Oh come on, my signature is tiny. I love Joey's though, go JR. And the avatar...oh yes.
May 23rd, 2005 11:17 PM
Bitch I never even read anyone's signatures, just scroll right down. I agree with whoever started the thread. It's a time waster - get right to the good stuff, the fights! LOL Actually that would be the jokes, the amuzing and nutty stuff people say here,like the signature = small dick. that's funny shit. lol
May 23rd, 2005 11:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I never even read anyone's signatures, just scroll right down. I agree with whoever started the thread. It's a time waster - get right to the good stuff, the fights! LOL Actually that would be the jokes, the amuzing and nutty stuff people say here,like the signature = small dick. that's funny shit. lol

(edited by Egon)

[Edited by voodoopug]
May 24th, 2005 12:04 AM
gypsy
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I never even read anyone's signatures, just scroll right down. I agree with whoever started the thread. It's a time waster - get right to the good stuff, the fights! LOL Actually that would be the jokes, the amuzing and nutty stuff people say here,like the signature = small dick. that's funny shit. lol

Is that Debra Winger in your avatar?
May 24th, 2005 12:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

you continue to earn the spot in my signature....

May 24th, 2005 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT calls for a " Book of Records " .... don't ya think ?!?!
May 24th, 2005 05:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT calls for a " Book of Records " .... don't ya think ?!?!

May 24th, 2005 05:54 PM
Joey

What is the title of this thread ?!?!

Big Friggin ...................................

May 24th, 2005 06:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

TITS!
May 24th, 2005 10:46 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Joey wrote:

Boner, after that one!
May 25th, 2005 06:28 AM
Bitch That's me in the avatar taken at the press conf. - do I look like Debra Winger? If you look hard you can see the red RS tongues on the stage backdrop. I certainly don't look like the blond bombshell posted on this thread!
May 25th, 2005 06:54 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

call me inspired

Sniff...... I missed the party.....
May 25th, 2005 09:40 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

" Where are we now ?
Still got to let you know
A house doesn’t make a home
Don’t leave me here alone

And it’s you when I look in the mirror
And it’s you when I don’t pick up the phone
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own
Sometimes you can’t make it
The best you can do is to fake it ......

( Joey now falls to his knees , looks upwards to the sky , and cries out ....... )

Sometimes you can’t make it on your own .......( fade to Baby Steelie ) "

Joey Bono
May 25th, 2005 09:42 AM
ListenToTheLion I have never read a good signature so far...
May 25th, 2005 10:04 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bitch wrote:
That's me in the avatar taken at the press conf. - do I look like Debra Winger? If you look hard you can see the red RS tongues on the stage backdrop. I certainly don't look like the blond bombshell posted on this thread!

brunettes rule.period
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)