ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tony Snow is a pussy!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th May 2006 03:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Is this my thread?

No. You are MY poster!
18th May 2006 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No. You are MY poster!

Someone needed to say it! It's pretty hot when a chick makes you her poster, it's better than what I experienced in county lock up.
18th May 2006 06:46 PM
glencar Yes, the video of that night is ALL over the in'net.
18th May 2006 06:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, the video of that night is ALL over the in'net.

Is this where I'm supposed to type, "Once proud pdog..."
with a funny picture?
18th May 2006 07:11 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Is this where I'm supposed to type, "Once proud pdog..."
with a funny picture?

Yes!!!
18th May 2006 07:15 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I love these Fox guys, who make a career at of attacking other people(especially democrats) getting up and playing the sympathy card . Fuck him and his phony crocodile tears.

Well, Tony Snow is no Dee Dee Myers (end sarcastic reading here) but he'll do a fine job nevertheless.
18th May 2006 08:39 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Well, Tony Snow is no Dee Dee Myers (end sarcastic reading here) but he'll do a fine job nevertheless.

I say , ...... " SELL CORN " !!!!

19th May 2006 12:23 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
jb wrote:

They were bald...but Snow, a Fox crony, pretends to be so emotional and sensitive..The guy was an advisor to Bush one, has continuously attacked dems when he was on fox, and now we should feel bad for him, You reap wghat you sow....fuck him qand the rest of Fox news....funny, but George Allen, the ass from Virg, was on fox the other day and came right out and said he would use hannity for an advisor if he ran for Prez...they talk about the liberal media...well this station practically rins the white-house,

I wish you guys would take this discussion to the proper forum:

http://64.247.23.87/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6
19th May 2006 12:28 AM
jb Gypsy is simply the most beautiful woman to ever grace this board. Moreover she is smarter and tougher than most here as well. I think she could kick any guys ass here by either TKO or knockout. She also has really cool photos....I guess what I'm trying to say, is if I wasn't a happily married man, Gypsy would be the type of woman that appeals to me.....
19th May 2006 12:42 AM
parmeda *****BLANK FUCKING STARE*****
19th May 2006 12:45 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy is simply the most beautiful woman to ever grace this board. Moreover she is smarter and tougher than most here as well. I think she could kick any guys ass here by either TKO or knockout. She also has really cool photos....I guess what I'm trying to say, is if I wasn't a happily married man, Gypsy would be the type of woman that appeals to me.....

Hear, hear!
19th May 2006 12:46 AM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
*****BLANK FUCKING STARE*****

I am not masterbating at this hr(12:45 am est). Pam, you also are a most stunning lady....I am preparing for 2 wk trial close to settling..................30% chanceit goes late next week.
19th May 2006 12:46 AM
glencar Why's there a link to a Hack Williams board?
19th May 2006 12:49 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:

I am not masterbating at this hr(12:45 am est). Pam, you also are a most stunning lady....I am preparing for 2 wk trial close to settling..................30% chanceit goes late next week.

1. That's good to know...
2. Thank you, dear...
3. Good luck!...
4. I love your signature line!!!!! lmfao!
19th May 2006 12:58 AM
jb I am embarraswed about this Pam..but today, I got such a woody after picking up my dry cleaning that I had to spank the monkey in myoffice..I locked the door and , of couirse, all my bitches kept interruptuinbg when I was about to climax on ther hot latinas voluptuos breasts.....finally, wiht the help of luberderm, I managed a quick squirt .........As I opened the door, the secretary had a smirk on her face as I , apparently had stained my blue trousers (Armani poplin 3 botton summer suit),....embarrased, I said I spilled some lotion on my pants as my heals were cracking.........this was almost comical as she asked me "visit the dry-clenaers today"?
19th May 2006 01:03 AM
glencar Please tell us that's a Forum reprint!
19th May 2006 01:04 AM
parmeda Josh....don't you have somebody that could run your errands for you?

Stay the fuck out of the cleaners, okay?
...you'll thank me later.

And for god's sake...what are you wearing blue trousers for? It's mid-May and you're in Florida! Break out the light-weight linens, already! Your jizz will "blend in" so much more unnoticably.

Humiliation, Josh.

I swear, you love the abuse...
19th May 2006 01:12 AM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Josh....don't you have somebody that could run your errands for you?

Stay the fuck out of the cleaners, okay?
...you'll thank me later.

And for god's sake...what are you wearing blue trousers for? It's mid-May and you're in Florida! Break out the light-weight linens, already! Your jizz will "blend in" so much more unnoticably.

Humiliation, Josh.

I swear, you love the abuse...

It is a sunner suit..poplin(seer-sucker cotton)...sadly I did not inspect and wipe properly witht he moist toilets I alwasy keep in my draw...........I can't beleive I spermned onmyself!!! That is a bit juvenile?
19th May 2006 01:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy is simply the most beautiful woman to ever grace this board. Moreover she is smarter and tougher than most here as well. I think she could kick any guys ass here by either TKO or knockout. She also has really cool photos....I guess what I'm trying to say, is if I wasn't a happily married man, Gypsy would be the type of woman that appeals to me.....

Sadly, many steal her pictures and claim then as their own. We must all hail Gypsy
19th May 2006 01:15 AM
jb Send her your cape.
19th May 2006 01:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Send her your cape.

I can't. It is currently involved in a wager with Glencar
19th May 2006 01:25 AM
glencar Release the cape to Gypsy!
19th May 2006 01:36 AM
pdog I thought it was a tableclothe, it's a cape? Ooops, my bad!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)