ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tony Snow is a pussy!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
17th May 2006 11:22 AM
jb I love these Fox guys, who make a career at of attacking other people(especially democrats) getting up and playing the sympathy card . Fuck him and his phony crocodile tears.
17th May 2006 11:25 AM
Jumping Jack Another thorn in your side?

I thought Dems were supposed to be compassionate, LOL?
17th May 2006 11:27 AM
rasputin56 I'm not hugging that tar baby.
17th May 2006 11:29 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Another thorn in your side?

I thought Dems were supposed to be compassionate, LOL?

No my republican, rose growing friend-it was Bush who was the so-called "compassionate conservative".
17th May 2006 11:58 AM
pdog Tony Snow has brought hair back to the white house press Room. Those other two guys where nothing but Hair Club for men billboards!
17th May 2006 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Tony Snow has brought hair back to the white house press Room. Those other two guys where nothing but Hair Club for men billboards!

They were bald...but Snow, a Fox crony, pretends to be so emotional and sensitive..The guy was an advisor to Bush one, has continuously attacked dems when he was on fox, and now we should feel bad for him, You reap wghat you sow....fuck him qand the rest of Fox news....funny, but George Allen, the ass from Virg, was on fox the other day and came right out and said he would use hannity for an advisor if he ran for Prez...they talk about the liberal media...well this station practically rins the white-house,
17th May 2006 12:44 PM
Riffhard Now now Josh. Tony Snow's mother died of cancer. He delt with the exact same type of cancer that killed his own mom,and you judge him to be a pussy because he got a little choked up while discussing that topic? Seems a wee bit too cynical for me my friend. I lost my mom to cancer has well and I can certainly understand his emotions.

Tony Snow used to work for Bush 1. So it's no wonder that W called on him. He has known the family for years now. Long before Fox News was even on the air. Allen was talking about Hannity simply to appease him. Hannity knows the score with Allen. Weather you like Allen or not dosn't mean much though. The guy was voted into his second term as governor of Virginia by the largest winning percentage of any governor in the history of the USA save one. Guess who that was? That's right Ronald Wilson Reagan!

The GOP needs a real conservative in charge for a change! Bush is starting to piss off much of his base myself included. His waffling on immigration and his refusal to counter the baseless attacks about the NSA program are infuriating. Allen would be a great change for that reason alone. He takes no shit from anybody. Much like Reagan used to do. With a genial smile and a wave,but at the end of the day he gets his way. Remember this,people can bitch and moan about Reagan all they want,but when he left office he was the most popular president in modern history. He had an approval rating in the upper 70 percentile. That is unheard of! Clinton,for example,never had that kind of approval from the masses. There were truly Reagan Democrats. There were never any Clinton Republicans. Reagan united and to deny that simple fact is to live a fantasy land of revisionist history.

Riffy
17th May 2006 12:46 PM
jb I am sorry for your loss Riffy...my dad just dropped dead. Anyway, I still hate Tony Snow...............see ya at Too-Jays. Your democratic friend-Josh

P.S.-Clinton's approval ratings, even during the hateful Starr witch-hunt, never dropped below 43%. Clinton was vastly superior to Ronald "what's my name" Reagan,...a total panzy who ignored aids when millions died.

[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 12:53 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Now now Josh. Tony Snow's mother died of cancer. He delt with the exact same type of cancer that killed his own mom,and you judge him to be a pussy because he got a little choked up while discussing that topic? Seems a wee bit too cynical for me my friend. I lost my mom to cancer has well and I can certainly understand his emotions.

Tony Snow used to work for Bush 1. So it's no wonder that W called on him. He has known the family for years now. Long before Fox News was even on the air. Allen was talking about Hannity simply to appease him. Hannity knows the score with Allen. Weather you like Allen or not dosn't mean much though. The guy was voted into his second term as governor of Virginia by the largest winning percentage of any governor in the history of the USA save one. Guess who that was? That's right Ronald Wilson Reagan!

The GOP needs a real conservative in charge for a change! Bush is starting to piss off much of his base myself included. His waffling on immigration and his refusal to counter the baseless attacks about the NSA program are infuriating. Allen would be a great change for that reason alone. He takes no shit from anybody. Much like Reagan used to do. With a genial smile and a wave,but at the end of the day he gets his way. Remember this,people can bitch and moan about Reagan all they want,but when he left office he was the most popular president in modern history. He had an approval rating in the upper 70 percentile. That is unheard of! Clinton,for example,never had that kind of approval from the masses. There were truly Reagan Democrats. There were never any Clinton Republicans. Reagan united and to deny that simple fact is to live a fantasy land of revisionist history.

Riffy

That's why Republicans are delusional. They still believe there are "real conservatives" out there. They all talk the talk but when it comes time to walk it, they fall. Even St. Ronnie.

Approval rating in the 70's? Sure, after he was shot and after he lobbed a missile at Libya. He was 44% during Iran/Contra just before he left office. His average was the nearly the same as Clinton's. Mid-50's.
17th May 2006 12:56 PM
jb 100% CORRECT rasputin56..........Can you please explain to me why people were such suckers for the incompetent Reagan? My theory, Carter was such a pussy that most Americans would have taken a monkey in his place...oh wait-that's what we got..
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 12:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

That's why Republicans are delusional. They still believe there are "real conservatives" out there. They all talk the talk but when it comes time to walk it, they fall. Even St. Ronnie.

Yeah, Republicans are delusional all right. It must be our delusional imagination that we control the White House, Congress, Senate, majority of governships and statehouses
and are packing the Supreme Court with conservative judges

Just my imagination. What do Dems control again?

TIA

(jb is it ok that Chris Matthews and Tim Russert worked for Jimmy Carter?)
17th May 2006 12:57 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yeah, Republicans are delusional all right. It must be our delusional imagination that we control the White House, Congress, Senate, majority of governships and statehouses

TIA

And yet, my friend, the country is going to hell in a handbasket!!! Admit it, you guys are doig a really shitty job...and you have no one but yourselves to blame.
17th May 2006 01:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

TIA

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on Tele. This mess is all yours. Enjoy and keep thinking you're voting for "conservatives" as the size of government grows, record high spending and deficits, inflation soaring, not to mention the intervention in other countries sovereignty. Well done. Maybe next time you'll find that "conservative" guy/gal.
17th May 2006 01:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on Tele. This mess is all yours. Enjoy and keep thinking you're voting for "conservatives" as the size of government grows, record high spending and deficits, inflation soaring, not to mention the intervention in other countries sovereignty. Well done. Maybe next time you'll find that "conservative" guy/gal.

"inflation soaring"

Really? Inflation is at near record lows. Nice hyper- emotional post. Record high deficits? Hardly. They are below the average of the last 50 yrs. You failed to mention that revenues are at an all time high, but I realize that doesn't fit into the liberal "the sky is falling" B.S.

Near record low inflation
Near record low unemployment
Record high homeownership
Record high revenues
20 plus straigh quarters of positive growth
Stock market 100 pts away from all time record high

Thanks Repubs!

17th May 2006 01:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton was vastly superior to Ronald "what's my name" Reagan,...a total panzy who ignored aids when millions died.

[Edited by jb]

Can you say Rawanda?

Aids was a problem that Reagan went on record as saying that he wished he had delt with sooner. However,during the last three years of his second term he allocated billions to AIDS research. He was busy ending the Cold War. And for those who short change his winning of the Cold War I would strongly recommend that you read what even his critics say about that topic. The three people that brought the USSR to it's knees were Pope John Paul II,Ronald Reagan,and Margaret Thatcher. People can pretend that that's not true,but they are wrong on every single level. Most of Reagan's critics readily admit to this fact. Some,partisans,never will.

Read a few books and learn though. Rather enlightening really. Even his own cabinet told him that the USSR would thrive for at least another several decades before the population rose up and threw off the chains of a communist regime. The CIA thought this. As did the FBI,and MI6 in the UK felt the same. Reagan stated unequivically that he was bound and determined to see the end of communist rule in the USSR during his lifetime. And I'll be damned if he did not succeed! He had been stating this since 1946. Once he got elected in 1980 the USSR was living on borrowed time. Even Gorby acknowledges this very real fact.

The greatest and most respected president in our lifetime was Ronald Wilson Reagan. He will be on Mount Rushmore one day! Bank on it! Hell,I hated the man back then,but having read,and grown up,I now realize just how dramatically he changed the shape of the entire planet. He was truly the last Presidential President this nation has seen. He would never dream of entering the Oval Office in a goddamned track suit! He had actual respect for the office of President of the United States of America. Unlike that fucktard that shoved cigars up the twat of a 21 year old intern. Classless prick that he was! Bill Clinton is the Dems hero! LOL! That says much about the party if you ask me. If the Dems were at all smart they would kick the Clinton cabal to the curb,and reshape the party from ground up. Sadly I,like Zell Miller,feel that the Democrat party has left them behind. They are all about hating the other side now. That's their whole MO. Bash bush! Bash conservatives! No ideas mind you. Just bash the other side.

Riffy
17th May 2006 01:24 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Approval rating in the 70's? Sure, after he was shot and after he lobbed a missile at Libya. He was 44% during Iran/Contra just before he left office. His average was the nearly the same as Clinton's. Mid-50's.

You are absolutly dead wrong on this Raspy! Dead wrong! Reagan's numbers went down soon after the Iran/Contra scandal broke,but he rebounded very soon after that. He retired from office with the highest approval ratings of any modern president. I could provide several links to prove this FACT,but you're not worth the effort. To you,anyone who is conservative or a Reppublican is liar. So I won't waste my time proving that you are wrong. I know the score with you my man. It's like a dog chasing his own tail. It goes nowhere. However,I take great satisfaction in knowing that you are clueless in your self impossed ignorance. Continue to believe what you want to believe. Never question your version of the facts. That way you will never have to admit that you are dead wrong.

Riffy
17th May 2006 01:26 PM
LadyJane Riffy, my love.

Now that your beloved NJ Devils are out of the playoffs, will you please root for my Buffalo Sabres???

Pretty Please.

LJ.
17th May 2006 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"inflation soaring"

Really? Inflation is at near record lows. Nice hyper- emotional post. Record high deficits? Hardly. They are below the average of the last 50 yrs. You failed to mention that revenues are at an all time high, but I realize that doesn't fit into the liberal "the sky is falling" B.S.

Near record low inflation
Near record low unemployment
Record high homeownership
Record high revenues
20 plus straigh quarters of positive growth
Stock market 100 pts away from all time record high

Thanks Repubs!

Most those jobs pay shit Tele.
Home ownership might be up, but 4 out of 100 of those home sales are 2nd homes, not new homeowners, not a good thing!
You're doing good, but most Americans aren't.
17th May 2006 01:27 PM
jb Riffy and Tele...I like both of you immensely!!! I guess Reagan /Bush have never done anything wrong and Clinton anything right. Thanks for clearing things up!!! Your friend-josh
17th May 2006 01:28 PM
Jumping Jack How much Iranian bribe money will it take to pay off the Europeans so that Hitler's work can be completed when Isreal is nuked?
17th May 2006 01:28 PM
pdog Israel will thrive, Jews are the chosen people!
17th May 2006 01:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Riffy, my love.

Now that your beloved NJ Devils are out of the playoffs, will you please root for my Buffalo Sabres???

Pretty Please.

LJ.

This I will do for my liberal Buffalo friend!

Riffy
17th May 2006 01:31 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

This I will do for my liberal Buffalo friend!

Riffy

See howe easy it is to have harmony??

Thanks, babe.

Carry on boys.

LJ.
17th May 2006 01:32 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

You are absolutly dead wrong on this Raspy! Dead wrong! Reagan's numbers went down soon after the Iran/Contra scandal broke,but he rebounded very soon after that. He retired from office with the highest approval ratings of any modern president. I could provide several links to prove this FACT,but you're not worth the effort. To you,anyone who is conservative or a Reppublican is liar. So I won't waste my time proving that you are wrong. I know the score with you my man. It's like a dog chasing his own tail. It goes nowhere. However,I take great satisfaction in knowing that you are clueless in your self impossed ignorance. Continue to believe what you want to believe. Never question your version of the facts. That way you will never have to admit that you are dead wrong.

Riffy

Oh, Riffy, don't hold back. I'd love to see the FACTS. Really I would. I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong and that Ronnie should be carved up on Rushmore. Self-imposed ignorance? Good one.
17th May 2006 01:33 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
How much Iranian bribe money will it take to pay off the Europeans so that Hitler's work can be completed when Isreal is nuked?

We are waiting for the "go ahead" from Bushie..his fuck up in Iraq has made it a bit hard!!!!! I have many friends in Israel, and believe me, the moment Iran becomes nuclear, they are goig to see thr "real" shock and awe.
17th May 2006 01:36 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1832

Clinton higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We win!!!!
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 01:41 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
How much Iranian bribe money will it take to pay off the Europeans so that Hitler's work can be completed when Isreal is nuked?

We can always ask those still alive from the Reagan Administration. They did a pretty good job paying off Iran.
Bwahahahahaha
17th May 2006 01:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Riffy and Tele...I like both of you immensely!!! I guess Reagan /Bush have never done anything wrong and Clinton anything right. Thanks for clearing things up!!! Your friend-josh

jb, Clinton was right to sign onto 7 out of 10 items of the Republican "Contract With America"
17th May 2006 01:45 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1832

Clinton higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We win!!!!
[Edited by jb]

We win again!!! Look at what a phony Reagan was!!!
17th May 2006 01:51 PM
pdog Nothing Reagan did improved my quality of living, it made things harder for my family. The upside, we fended for ourselves. I sold major amounts weed and my mother worked two jobs, so we were able to to have the things we needed, like food.
Being stoned in the 80's was pretty cool too!
Just say no! My ass, all of us here got loaded, so even the Republicans here, have to admit, they weren't all in!
No link needed to prove that fact!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)