ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tony Snow is a pussy!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
17th May 2006 03:37 PM
jb You are such a nice guy in person Riffy...you may be giving the wrong impression here? You are a great dude, republican and all..
17th May 2006 03:43 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
You are such a nice guy in person Riffy...you may be giving the wrong impression here? You are a great dude, republican and all..

Ditto to you my friend. I just get worked up when Americans go out of their way to throw America under the bus simply because they do not like the current leadership. I may have despised Clinton after the whole impeachment thing,but I never once stopped believeing that I lived in the greatest nation on the planet! Today's Raspy types would have everyone believe that America is evil because of Bush and Republicans. It's just so much bullshit!

Riffy
17th May 2006 03:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Ditto to you my friend. I just get worked up when Americans go out of their way to throw America under the bus simply because they do not like the current leadership. I may have despised Clinton after the whole impeachment thing,but I never once stopped believeing that I lived in the greatest nation on the planet! Today's Raspy types would have everyone believe that America is evil because of Bush and Republicans. It's just so much bullshit!

Riffy

Evil and Stupid are completly different.
17th May 2006 03:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Evil and Stupid are completly different.

Well that's true,but I was refering to the nation not the president. Not that I think Bush is stupid mind you! LOL! You are not suggesting that the USA is stupid are you pdog?

Riffy
17th May 2006 03:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

And where the fuck did anyone ever claim that there was torture going on in these prisons? It was alluded to by a bunch of fucking handwringing libs,but there is no evidence of that at all. Not that I would mind. Kill the fucks once we get all the information out of them for all I care. In fact I'd perfer it to tell you the truth. They will only try and kill us once they are released anyway.

You will just believe anything that makes Bush or this nation look bad. You like to think the nation is going down the tubes. That way you can act all holier than thou. Well fuck that! Welcome to the real world Raspy! These fuckers want you dead too big boy! Yet you are only concerned about the terrorists' rights?! Fuck their rights! They forfieted any rights on 9/11/01. If you don't agree with that then maybe,just maybe,you will begin to understand why the Dems are not trusted with national security! Holy fuck man! We are so mean! Big bad USA!! I'll bet we have even sawed off terrorists heads with kitchen knives and shit!

Joe Wilson is a proven liar by the way! So too is his publicity whore wife!

Riffy

Who's "they"? Just because the Detroit analogy which the Rush/Hannity gang love so much and is so effective, aren't you more likely to be killed crossing the street than by a terrorist attack?

Contrary to what your right-wing noise machine says, which you obviously buy into totally, I was raised to love this country and to believe that it's the best country in the world. I still believe that and that is the main reason I get pissed when I see our own citizens piss all over that. I know that doesn't fit into the whole Republican "us or them" philosophy but too fucking bad.

On 9/11, we had the whole world on our side but through the reckless follies of Dubya's gang and their enablers (which includes many Dems.) they pissed all that good will away. Bin Laden is still roaming free. Why?
17th May 2006 03:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Well that's true,but I was refering to the nation not the president. Not that I think Bush is stupid mind you! LOL! You are not suggesting that the USA is stupid are you pdog?

Riffy

What's your definition of stupid... need I say more? LOL!
17th May 2006 03:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's your definition of stupid...

LOL! See Rasp's latest post.

Riffy
17th May 2006 04:00 PM
jb I am not a one issue guy....I have actually supported some of Bush's programs...for example, the initial strike on Afghanistan and Iraq....but I do not support the way he has handled any of the post war effort, his lack of response to Katrina, the tax cuts(albeit they help me) or his pandering to the right on immigration, abortion, etc. I think he had a chance, in his 2nd term, to move more to the center and get some bi-patisan legilation on healthcare, immigration, etc..but the politics of personal destruction(see Richard Milhouse Nixon) took the day. Sadly, we are a nation whose politcal leaders are more concerned with staying in power rather than making any real change. Bush is already palnning on announcing heavy troop withdrawls , despite what his Generals have said, in time for the mid-term elections.
17th May 2006 04:04 PM
pdog The tax cuts are pretty lame! The rich get a bigger percentage, why?
If you make over $1 mil you get $42k, if you make under $100 K you get $30.00 ... if you make under $30k you get $9.00 ...
I think I do want that $100.00 gas rebate check now, after taxes it'll be another $68.00 in my pocket, oh boyee!
17th May 2006 04:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

LOL! See Rasp's latest post.

Riffy

Ouch. Good one.
17th May 2006 04:09 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Ouch. Good one.

Riffy is a good man, you would love to drink with him. Never forget that... He drinks and loves The Stones, the rest is just words and bouncing breasts.
17th May 2006 04:16 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
The tax cuts are pretty lame! The rich get a bigger percentage, why?
If you make over $1 mil you get $42k, if you make under $100 K you get $30.00 ... if you make under $30k you get $9.00 ...
I think I do want that $100.00 gas rebate check now, after taxes it'll be another $68.00 in my pocket, oh boyee!

I paid around 249k in taxes...I did not feel like a got a break?
17th May 2006 04:19 PM
rasputin56 Ha! I've said before, I happen to like Riffy, misguided as he may be politically. And we would probably find we have more in common than not over a beer or twelve. If I were insulted or took anything said here personally I already would've attacked people on a personal level. It's a message board. Unlike some, I don't get uptight with the back-and-forth. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it. That's the rule I go by and hope others do as well.

17th May 2006 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Ha! I've said before, I happen to like Riffy, misguided as he may be politically. And we would probably find we have more in common than not over a beer or twelve. If I were insulted or took anything said here personally I already would've attacked people on a personal level. It's a message board. Unlike some, I don't get uptight with the back-and-forth. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it. That's the rule I go by and hope others do as well.

It's true....I love the board and the fact we can have a little harmless fun(see Glencar and SCC posts last week).
17th May 2006 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

It's true....I love the board and the fact we can have a little harmless fun(see Glencar and SCC posts last week).

The Judge let everyone out of Jury Duty early today because of my Smelly Ass . Word !

H.R. Puffin Joe
17th May 2006 05:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Judge let everyone out of Jury Duty early today because of my Smelly Ass . Word !

H.R. Puffin Joe

Enron? Lay has farts that smell like death warmed over!
17th May 2006 07:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Ha! I've said before, I happen to like Riffy, misguided as he may be politically. And we would probably find we have more in common than not over a beer or twelve. If I were insulted or took anything said here personally I already would've attacked people on a personal level. It's a message board. Unlike some, I don't get uptight with the back-and-forth. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it. That's the rule I go by and hope others do as well.

I agree with the gist of your post here Raspy. I too don't get personaly invested in much that is said on a message board. I'm sure we would get along just fine in the real world. However,I must comment on your condesending remark about me being "misguided". I dare say that I am older than you,and I have seen both sides of the political spectrum. I was a registered Democrat for damned near twenty years. I have seen how both parties work,and I would rather the GOP reembrace a Reagan type conservatism. Republicans across the country are getting fed up by a bunch of RINO Repubs.(see-Hagel,McLame,Graham,Snow,etc.) Moonie is a good example of this. He hates Bush for this reason alone if I'm not mistaken. I,on the other hand,would be much more upset had Kerry won in '04 so I still support Bush. However,my support is wavering due to his pandering on the illeagal immigration issue and his insane spending.

So if we were ever to meet off line I would gladly buy you a beer. Pdog and I used to get into some major rows back in the day! Now we can laugh about it and remember great times in NYC with the Stones!

Riffy
17th May 2006 08:50 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I agree with the gist of your post here Raspy. I too don't get personaly invested in much that is said on a message board. I'm sure we would get along just fine in the real world. However,I must comment on your condesending remark about me being "misguided". I dare say that I am older than you,and I have seen both sides of the political spectrum. I was a registered Democrat for damned near twenty years. I have seen how both parties work,and I would rather the GOP reembrace a Reagan type conservatism. Republicans across the country are getting fed up by a bunch of RINO Repubs.(see-Hagel,McLame,Graham,Snow,etc.) Moonie is a good example of this. He hates Bush for this reason alone if I'm not mistaken. I,on the other hand,would be much more upset had Kerry won in '04 so I still support Bush. However,my support is wavering due to his pandering on the illeagal immigration issue and his insane spending.

So if we were ever to meet off line I would gladly buy you a beer. Pdog and I used to get into some major rows back in the day! Now we can laugh about it and remember great times in NYC with the Stones!

Riffy

Once again...Ha! The "misguided" word was used with a wink and a smile. It's such a hassle to put those stupid smiley things in there. Believe it or not, I was once to the center/right on economic issues and just to the left on social issues. Hell, I even came close to voting for Ronnie but just couldn't vote for a guy who played second fiddle to a chimp. Reagan and the Bushes and the useless Republican Congress did away with that in short order. Dubya was the final straw, though.

RINO's? I'll trade you our DINO's. You can have Zell, too, if you want although he is beyond classification. Psychotic nutjob is probably pretty close.

Anyways, I'd be happy to buy you a beer anytime, anyplace. We'll just stay clear of politics knowing how woefully misguided you are. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
18th May 2006 02:13 AM
Riffhard Cheers Raspy! Perhaps one day we will drink and make merry!

Riffy
18th May 2006 01:13 PM
jb AGAIN, i HAVE BROUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER AND MADE DREAMS COME TRUE....YOU ALL ARE LUCKY I DID NOT DLETE THIS THREAD..BUT DON'T PUSH IT!!!
18th May 2006 01:17 PM
Saint Sway I rate this thread a few notches below the Dont Stop Appreciation thread.
18th May 2006 01:21 PM
pdog Ahhh Push it... Push it real good !!! Ahh push it, push it real good... Ooh baby, baby, ohh baby baby!!!
18th May 2006 01:36 PM
jb Salt-n-Pepper reference gave thread a temporary reprieve.
18th May 2006 01:37 PM
pdog Next time you brush and floss, realize you're deleting plaque and gingivitus!
18th May 2006 02:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Salt-n-Pepper reference gave thread a temporary reprieve.

this thread has legs!
18th May 2006 03:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Most those jobs pay shit Tele.
Home ownership might be up, but 4 out of 100 of those home sales are 2nd homes, not new homeowners, not a good thing!
You're doing good, but most Americans aren't.

That's true. Everyone around me is doing bad financially. The GM plant in OKC is shutting down, leaving thousands out of work, and Dayton Tire just announced that they are shutting down as well. J and I have many friends who will be jobless within a few months. Even in my field - Radiology, I can't make near what I used to make.
18th May 2006 03:27 PM
pdog It was supposed to be 4 out 10 home sales, not 100...
Big difference, like 40% not 4%...
18th May 2006 03:48 PM
jb Is this my thread?
18th May 2006 03:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's true. Everyone around me is doing bad financially. The GM plant in OKC is shutting down, leaving thousands out of work, and Dayton Tire just announced that they are shutting down as well. J and I have many friends who will be jobless within a few months. Even in my field - Radiology, I can't make near what I used to make.

Blame jb and friends for buying non-American cars then they try to bitch about the economy
18th May 2006 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Blame jb and friends for buying non-American cars then they try to bitch about the economy

I bet you own a number of kitchen appliances made in china!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)