ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Official DVD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th May 2007 09:33 AM
Jumacfly I d rather see those gems live than seeing them on DVD!
sadly we ll have 19 songs this summer with SMU as an opener and then You got me rockin
16th May 2007 11:07 AM
gimmekeef 6 Songs never before in any format?...hmmmmmm....As long as there not Streets of Love Parts 1-6....
16th May 2007 11:26 AM
luxury1 those special "6 songs" no doubt include the duets with special guests.

16th May 2007 11:53 AM
StonesChick
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
6 Songs never before in any format?...hmmmmmm....As long as there not Streets of Love Parts 1-6....

This has peaked my curiosity....in any format? That would mean never released in any shape or form doesn't it?
16th May 2007 11:54 AM
StonesChick
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
those special "6 songs" no doubt include the duets with special guests.

Oh really, I was hoping for something new.
16th May 2007 01:22 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

The concept and packaging were brilliant. But, for me, the performances themselves weren't remarkable.

The MSG show was horrible...that HBO director should have been sacked before the 3 song!!!
16th May 2007 01:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

The MSG show was horrible...that HBO director should have been sacked before the 3 song!!!

I liked the show, but the producer or whoever arranged for the 'fans' around the b-stage to hold up those cheesy "HBO" signs should have been taken outside and shot like a dog.
16th May 2007 01:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
6 Songs never before in any format?...hmmmmmm....As long as there not Streets of Love Parts 1-6....

I have visions of another "Extreme Western Grip"-like anti-climax
16th May 2007 03:34 PM
CraigP
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Still amazes me to read posts even from people who generally rate the last tour highly who think this was a mediocre show. I thought they were brilliant that night.

Much agreed! They were on top of their game that night.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)