ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shelley Lazar Multiple Sclerosis Walk 2007, New York 22nd April Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th April 2007 10:27 AM
Rolling Hansie That's cool VoodooChile, thanks alot. But I got several messages sent to me and also messages on other boards, so it won't be the only one :-)
21st April 2007 02:40 PM
Rolling Hansie Thanks for your support guys and dolls. I just sent the email to Shelley and copied and pasted your good luck wishes. I will keep informing you.
22nd April 2007 01:13 PM
GotToRollMe Nice work, Hansie! Let us know how the walk went today and how much they ultimately raised!
23rd April 2007 03:37 AM
Rolling Hansie Damn. The email to Shelley bounced.
Since the past few days every email that I send to an AOL emailaddress bounces back to me with this error message:

Temporary error from SMTP partner: smtp;421-: (DYN:T1) SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

Bad thing is that I don't get the error message right away, but only after 2 days. I have used 4 different email accounts. All the same problem. Anyone who has the same problem and maybe knows what to do ?

25th April 2007 08:49 AM
Rolling Hansie From the MS Walk website:
2007 MS Walks a Rousing Success!

Thanks to the 5,000 walkers, volunteers & friends who came out this past weekend to enjoy a fabulous MS Walk. Nearly 1,000 walkers joined us on Saturday, April 21 in Staten Island and 4,000 on Sunday, April 22 in Manhattan. Although the MS Walk is complete, there is still time left to raise money! Participants have until May 31 to submit donations and be eligible for prizes, so don’t stop just because the event is behind us! Every hour someone new will be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, so we must continue to work towards a world free of MS.
26th April 2007 12:12 PM
Rolling Hansie I just got a Thank You email from Shelley. Here is what she wants to say to all of you.

Dear Rolling Stones Family of Fans,
I want to let you all know that I am so very appreciative of the amazing support you gave me in my fundraising for the New York City MS Walk. I completed the six mile walk and raised close to $30,000US...a most incredible achievement that could not have been accomplished without all of your kind caring!

It is wonderful to know that your love of the Rolling Stones has been shared with me...we are truly a family...thank you, thank you, thank you.
I hope to see all of you this summer!!
Again, my deep appreciation and thanks!
Shelley Lazar
26th April 2007 09:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th April 2007 02:28 PM
Rolling Hansie Very important. Although the Walk is over, let`s not forget that the fundraising is still going on. At least untill the end of May. So go out and find those people who haven`t donated yet. Get them to spend some money too :-)
3rd May 2007 12:59 AM
glencar Guys, don't be cheap! Please contribute ASAP!
glencar Guys, don't be cheap! Please contribute ASAP!
glencar So good he said it twice...
6th May 2007 09:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)