ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fall Mini Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
11th April 2006 10:35 AM
voodoopug As you have heard, things are looking very positive for a fall US return to help deflect the wounds (aka lost revenue ouside of N.A.)

Although we were mocked/attacked/threatened, we (jb, joey, and I) released this information months ago. Those who took us seriously and realized how we make dreams come true have been planning their finances for months and shall be rewarded in the fall. We have been calling for increased prices for months now and word i have received is that we will be rewarded!

Those who mocked us will be the ones scambling to cash in 401k plans, trust funds, and ebaying many prized possessions. To those who have adapted our ADDA lifestyle, you shall be rewarded with the ability to procure top quality tickets.

We expect to receive apologies and thank you's from those from whom we are owed!

We must also thank Gazza and Voodoo for providing us with a forum to spread joy and for their ability to "keep it real"!
11th April 2006 10:42 AM
Jumping Jack Thank you for spreading it!
11th April 2006 10:43 AM
Jumacfly What is the ADDA Puggie??

I wasn t there when you explained it ( very busy those last weeks too!)

cheers
jU
11th April 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
As you have heard, things are looking very positive for a fall US return to help deflect the wounds (aka lost revenue ouside of N.A.)

Although we were mocked/attacked/threatened, we (jb, joey, and I) released this information months ago. Those who took us seriously and realized how we make dreams come true have been planning their finances for months and shall be rewarded in the fall. We have been calling for increased prices for months now and word i have received is that we will be rewarded!

Those who mocked us will be the ones scambling to cash in 401k plans, trust funds, and ebaying many prized possessions. To those who have adapted our ADDA lifestyle, you shall be rewarded with the ability to procure top quality tickets.

We expect to receive apologies and thank you's from those from whom we are owed!

We must also thank Gazza and Voodoo for providing us with a forum to spread joy and for their ability to "keep it real"!

For My Baby Puggy ! :

11th April 2006 10:44 AM
jb Thank you posting this in my absence Pug....We called it exactly as it has unfolded and if you were bright enough to listen to us, you will be prepared for the financial requirements this upcoming mini tour will require. As usual, Pug and I will be available for "meet and greet" at most US venues... we will limit our greetings to those who we beleive are worthy of meeting us. We will continue to provide updates as necessary ...Please limit all e-mails and PM's to 1, as we are literally receiving hundreds a day from this board and others, from those of you who wish to make your dreams a reality. We accept your heartfelt thanks and expect to be treated with the respect and dignity people in our position demand.....PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY-JB,PUG ANF JOEY.
[Edited by jb]
11th April 2006 10:48 AM
Jumping Jack Which cities will get shows???
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Please limit all e-mails and PM's to 1, as we are literally receiving hundreds a day from this board and others, from those of you who wish to make your dreams a reality. We accept your heartfelt thanks and expect to be treated with the respect and dignity people in our position demand.....PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY-JB,PUG ANF JOEY.

Beautiful !!!!!!

See everyone this fall at the QWEST :

voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
What is the ADDA Puggie??

I wasn t there when you explained it ( very busy those last weeks too!)

cheers
jU

anything for you my good friend!

A - Assess the situation accordingly
D - Decide on a course of action
D - Dictate your intentions
A - Act on your Decision

I am available to conduct this all day seminar at corporate events. My fee is $225,000 and includes a brown bag lunch for your employees (up to 79) Canned soda is included, but limited to one per person. Coffee and Tea shall be unlimited.

As this seminar can literally change the life of those involved, we ask that only the upper level executives be invited as well as the top guys (See: future executives) beneath them.
11th April 2006 10:49 AM
voodoopug The quest will not get a show! sadly....

Our sources tell us to expect major cities only with a few cities that were omitted this time around (all up in the air), but preliminary reservations on several facilities are in place!
11th April 2006 10:50 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Which cities will get shows???

We are still working on this..........we will advise once we have "hard facts".
11th April 2006 10:51 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

We are still working on this..........we will advise once we have "hard facts".

Joey now gets down on his knees and prays for Stones' gig in Omaha .
11th April 2006 10:55 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Which cities will get shows???

Ya see there's the irony! The Stones will not be playing Miami(see-jb),they will not be playing Chicago(see-Pug),and they sure as hell won't be playing Omaha!(see-Joey)

My guess is that we will see shows in NYC,Philly,Boston,Atlanta,and LA. Perhaps jb will get one more show in Florida,but Miami is not a great Stones town. I know this because I saw the Stones in Miami on three seperate occassions. Perhaps they will play the Tampa Bay or Orlando area.

Riffy
11th April 2006 10:57 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Thank you for spreading it!

Yup they sure are..Need rubber boots around here sometimes!
11th April 2006 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Ya see there's the irony! The Stones will not be playing Miami(see-jb),they will not be playing Chicago(see-Pug),and they sure as hell won't be playing Omaha!(see-Joey)

My guess is that we will see shows in NYC,Philly,Boston,Atlanta,and LA. Perhaps jb will get one more show in Florida,but Miami is not a great Stones town. I know this because I saw the Stones in Miami on three seperate occassions. Perhaps they will play the Tampa Bay or Orlando area.

Riffy

Miami/South Florida , indeed, is not a Stones town..We alwasy get 2 shows as we are a big event town with big $$$$, and as pointed out, other than Vegas, we had the highest face amount for tickets........thus the 13-15k "faux" sell-outs were indeed profitable........I am unable to confirm or deny at this time a S. Florida show, but is is very cold in the Northeast at that time, and the band alwasy enjoys a warm climate to losen up their bones,,,,,,,Tampa would be a posibility, but it has not sold out and the demographics(red necks, lack of rich Jews, etc) The last orlando show(97) was at Tangerine Bowl and only 30k with upper decks tarped off-I was there and it was the most humiliating site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 11:01 AM
Jumping Jack The Drake got his laptop back. Keep hope alive!

The ATL loves the Stones!!!
11th April 2006 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Orlando cannot support a stones show...all the money is tied up in the convention center and the mouse. Tampa is a viable option.

Sadly, it does not matter if the stones play in my city or not. I financially prepare far in advance and travel all over the country to see the stones. Chicago shows are almost more of a burden for me to do, although they worked out in the winter this year with my wife unable to fly due to her pregnancy.
11th April 2006 11:03 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Perhaps they will play the Tampa Bay or Orlando area.

Riffy

Now your talking! WOOHOO
11th April 2006 11:04 AM
voodoopug WIth our wishes for higher tickt prices likely to be granted, don't look for tarped off stadiums this time around as ADDA will be used to eliminate them from any potential schedule. This leg is strictly for the money.
11th April 2006 11:07 AM
Saint Sway the problem with Miami/South Beach area is that there is an increased population of young, hip, beautiful people. Whereas, the rest of Florida is heavily populated by retirement communities - which are, of course, closer to the Stones primary age demographic.
11th April 2006 11:08 AM
Joey

Hopefully THE WHO will announce their tour BEFORE the Stones as one's ticket dollar only goes so far these days .

Developing ..................................
11th April 2006 11:11 AM
Jumping Jack The Who and Stones will tour as a double bill this fall! WORD!!!
11th April 2006 11:12 AM
Egbert
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This leg is strictly for the money.

And how does that differ from any other leg of the tour?
[Edited by Egbert]
11th April 2006 11:12 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the problem with Miami/South Beach area is that there is an increased population of young, hip, beautiful people. Whereas, the rest of Florida is heavily populated by retirement communities - which are, of course, closer to the Stones primary age demographic.

True...they did have many South Americans at the Miami/Laus=derdale show which helped fill it up..plus, you cannot match the South Florida weather, night life, etc, all of which the Stones love...As a international community, an artist like Juan Miguel /Gloria Estefan are more popular than the Stones...We(the Stones) ae able to sell out and charge high prices b/c 43% of the audience are rich Jews, like me!!!
11th April 2006 11:13 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:

Tampa would be a posibility, but it has not sold out and the demographics(red necks, lack of rich Jews, etc) The last orlando show(97) was at Tangerine Bowl and only 30k with upper decks tarped off-I was there and it was the most humiliating site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there too. Not my fav show, but I have a feeling your tix were better than mine. Sadly, I almost have to agree with the whole red neck, rich Jew thing (note that the beautiful city of St. Pete is an up and comer)and that Tampa probably would not sell out again. The ATL would probably being a better city as far as the south goes. I do love a back-yard show though.
11th April 2006 11:16 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Egbert wrote:

And how does that differ from any other leg of the tour?
[Edited by Egbert]

slightly. The 2005 US tour was purely to subsidize the 2006 dates with low profit margins. There was a slight desire to promote ABB, but I emphasize slight. M. Cohl contines to make millionaires and the Stones are his cash cow (as opposed to his cash donkeys (see Ass) U2 and Macca). Cohl will run the stones out throught the US until they can barely walk as there is far too much money involved. Many mocked his large guarantees for arenas, yet they were met!

This tour will not be to finance additional dates, it will be to make the rich richer!
11th April 2006 11:18 AM
Egbert
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
slightly. The 2005 US tour was purely to subsidize the 2006 dates with low profit margins. There was a slight desire to promote ABB, but I emphasize slight. M. Cohl contines to make millionaires and the Stones are his cash cow (as opposed to his cash donkeys (see Ass) U2 and Macca). Cohl will run the stones out throught the US until they can barely walk as there is far too much money involved. Many mocked his large guarantees for arenas, yet they were met!

This tour will not be to finance additional dates, it will be to make the rich richer!

I see...
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Who and Stones will tour as a double bill this fall! WORD!!!

Jumping Jack ...............

Not even I dream that big ...... Big Dreams indeed !!!!
Jumping Jack The ATL is party central, has a great international airport, a very big fish bowl, and many vibrant and exciting hip hop clubs for the adventerous!

Besides, it give Chuck a chance to come home and do his laundry!!!

See you at the Fox this fall.
jb
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I was there too. Not my fav show, but I have a feeling your tix were better than mine. Sadly, I almost have to agree with the whole red neck, rich Jew thing (note that the beautiful city of St. Pete is an up and comer)and that Tampa probably would not sell out again. The ATL would probably being a better city as far as the south goes. I do love a back-yard show though.

You shall be greeted...............><
pdog I don't care any more, I've lost the will to love, live ...
Life w/o sunshine, I'm not sure I'm even capable of enjoying music... All I see is wet people...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)