ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fall Mini Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
11th April 2006 12:35 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Good point, but it is the "completists" who pay big dollars to travel to see the same show multiple times.

Right on, hopefully I'll have enough saved to see at least two of the shows this autumn.
11th April 2006 12:41 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Good point, but it is the "completists" who pay big dollars to travel to see the same show multiple times.

I've been seeing the same shows since 1981... Evolved, but only fools are expecting a different band to hit the stage every show!
11th April 2006 03:30 PM
voodoopug We have still not been praised/thanked....this is unacceptable!
11th April 2006 03:36 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
We have still not been praised/thanked....this is unacceptable!

All hail Pug, JB and Joey for their wisdom and foresight for gearing us up for the autumn tour. And Pug, if Joey for any reason is unable to perform his duties, I appoint you the finger light!!
11th April 2006 03:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

All hail Pug, JB and Joey for their wisdom and foresight for gearing us up for the autumn tour. And Pug, if Joey for any reason is unable to perform his duties, I appoint you the finger light!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
11th April 2006 04:22 PM
SweetVirginia Thank you Pug, jb, and Joey.
Thanks to you I have made the
proper financial forcasts and
stand ready to pay the new higher
prices for Fall '06 tickets.

SV

11th April 2006 04:27 PM
voodoopug I think I am going to cry!!!!!!!! Joey will love that picture!
11th April 2006 04:36 PM
glencar Summit 2???
11th April 2006 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Summit 2???

Due to many security threats, we shall be very cautions with regards to organizing a large meet/greet. Summits may not be the best idea at this time.
11th April 2006 04:40 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

As a completist, even I have a hard time mustering up enthusiasm for this alleged tour. I will go to one show to greet people but that'll be it. I'm already committed to London show(s) & probably Paris.
11th April 2006 04:41 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Due to many security threats, we shall be very cautions with regards to organizing a large meet/greet. Summits may not be the best idea at this time.

What about Homeland Security?
11th April 2006 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

What about Homeland Security?

as big/tall men, they are not concerned with protecting jb and I, we are truly on our own. Recently we both upped our life insurance policies due to the growing families....the chance of our wives hiring hitmen (see "Whole Nine Yards") has increased dramatically.
11th April 2006 05:11 PM
southfla the show at bank atlantic center in florida
wasn't so easy to score tickets till 1 o clock
day of show
alot of people were waiting at the box office
were told the show was sold out at noon...i was there
there is no radio support on radio station in south fla.
for abb
but still the shows are packed /and rocks
i hope for show #11
but 10 is beyond my wildest dreams since i remember the long layoff in 83 to 89
never meet the board/jb and other rocksoff members but thank you for this forum
what can a poor boy do??????
11th April 2006 05:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
southfla wrote:
the show at bank atlantic center in florida
wasn't so easy to score tickets till 1 o clock
day of show
alot of people were waiting at the box office
were told the show was sold out at noon...i was there
there is no radio support on radio station in south fla.
for abb
but still the shows are packed /and rocks
i hope for show #11
but 10 is beyond my wildest dreams since i remember the long layoff in 83 to 89
never meet the board/jb and other rocksoff members but thank you for this forum

you're welcome...we are here to help!
11th April 2006 05:17 PM
glencar SouthFla needs to greet Joshy!
11th April 2006 05:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
SouthFla needs to greet Joshy!

Josh had a dreadful week last week. He had to take the Porsche in for repairs and they gave him a Chevy Impala. He was almost humiliated to the point of not going to his office and hiding in his house. I told he he would look very foolish.
11th April 2006 05:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:

As a completist, even I have a hard time mustering up enthusiasm for this alleged tour. I will go to one show to greet people but that'll be it. I'm already committed to London show(s) & probably Paris.

dispite our differences, you are definately a completist and a true hardcore fan. The fact that you, and some other prominant fans are taking a pass on this speaks volumes of this latest round of the Stones milking their NA fans.
12th April 2006 03:14 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
We have still not been praised/thanked....this is unacceptable!

You guys lost a lot of credibility with the failure to disclose the Enemies List.....it will take time to regain your revered status.There are some who think that your time has passed....Perhaps a totally wide open warhore laden super expensive shitty fall tour will give you the opportunity to shine once more!
12th April 2006 03:17 PM
jb I never was involved in the "enemies" list and distanced myself from Pug on that...........he humiliated himself!!!
12th April 2006 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I never was involved in the "enemies" list and distanced myself from Pug on that...........he humiliated himself!!!

I'm on the enema list... high colonics... colon cystectomy...

12th April 2006 03:42 PM
jb I will attend at least 9 of the 18 mini tour shows..and you?
12th April 2006 03:54 PM
pdog coming out west this time?
12th April 2006 04:54 PM
PeerQueer CONFIRMED:

KEITH TO PLAY PART IN PIRATES SEQUEL!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE....
12th April 2006 05:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
southfla wrote:
thank you for this forum

at $450 a ticket, my guess would be "very little" !

thank you for your comments, and welcome aboard
12th April 2006 06:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot >After a long hot Stonesless summer..Many of us may change our minds....<

Stonesless perhaps...but there are plenty of other shows to see. Unless The Stones are gonna do something different in the fall, I'm out. I saw them 5 times on this tour...and that's plenty. I don't need a sixth time...unless it's a different show. Arenas with the Superbowl stage and a much different setlist...that'll get me. Otherwise, if it's the same 'ol same ol'...this will be the first tour I skip since 1989.
12th April 2006 06:48 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Josh had a dreadful week last week. He had to take the Porsche in for repairs and they gave him a Chevy Impala. He was almost humiliated to the point of not going to his office and hiding in his house. I told he he would look very foolish.

I had to rent an Impala last year when a snowplow crashed into my parked car whilst at work last year. It was not one I'd buy for myself but I've driven worse. See: Anything by Toyota.
12th April 2006 09:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
CONFIRMED:

STAY TUNED FOR MORE....

good to hear...note we broke this story months ago!
12th April 2006 10:03 PM
Steel Wheels I drank so much tonight. Listening to the Stones on Sirius. I swear I just saw the Stones in my basement jamming to Let It Bleed. I swear!

Bring on the Stones in 06!
13th April 2006 01:15 AM
pdog
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I drank so much tonight. Listening to the Stones on Sirius. I swear I just saw the Stones in my basement jamming to Let It Bleed. I swear!

Bring on the Stones in 06!

Drinking? what were you smoking?
Good job...
13th April 2006 07:08 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
CONFIRMED:

STAY TUNED FOR MORE....

Is it for real this time?? I read one day he will definately be in it, another day I read he can't be in it because of the touring schedule. Then a week later, you read again that he will be in it again. I guess we'll never know for certain until its out.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)