ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More Whomiliation (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st March 2007 04:30 PM
Jumping Jack Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Rock and the rest of the tour

I spoke too soon. Roger's Sodium levels are still really low, and now going down again. Search "Low Sodium Levels" out on the web if you want to see how serious this might be.

Watch this space.

posted by Pete Townshend at 3:08 PM

21st March 2007 04:35 PM
Saint Sway its nice to see that Pete is encouraging his fans to do "research" on the internet
21st March 2007 04:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

I spoke too soon. Roger's Sodium levels are still really low, and now going down again.

Get that man some potato chips STAT!
21st March 2007 04:53 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:

THIS MAKES JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think Pete would replace Roger while he is still alive? After all, the show must go on.
21st March 2007 04:58 PM
Saint Sway I know a singer who is available to fill in!!!

his name is "Diamond Dave" and he works part-time as an EMT, so his hours are flexible.

he plays state fairs, monster truck rallys and bahmitzvahs.

Hes diversed in both hair metal, show tunes AND bluegrass music. And specializes in leg kicks, karate chops and freebasing minoxidil

and for a small fee, he is willing to perform in assless chaps (please mention this to Pete!)

heres recent footage of him performing at a block party in San Jose

21st March 2007 05:00 PM
Joey " You think Pete would replace Roger while he is still alive? After all, the show must go on."

21st March 2007 05:19 PM
Saint Sway "the show must go on"

21st March 2007 05:33 PM
Jumping Jack This sucks more than Paris Hilton!
21st March 2007 05:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This sucks more than Paris Hilton!

JJ, please keep in mind that Tara Conner is the NEW "queen of drunken skankiness"

Tara Conner/Miss USA/Queen of Drunken Skankiness

Paris and her pee pee are old news... like 3 week old roast beef

theres a new "prosti-tart" in town!

Please post accordingly

TIA

Saint Sway

Long live The Queen! Long live The Who! Long live rock!
21st March 2007 06:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This sucks more than Paris Hilton!

Jumping Jack ....................

You are posting PLATINUM !!!!!!!

21st March 2007 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"the show must go on"

Amen Saint Sway .

Donald Trump will always be known as " Donald the Merciful " for giving this amazing young woman a second chance ......... Word .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY ! ™
21st March 2007 06:44 PM
Jumping Jack Tara is an angel sent from heaven. Please do not mention her name in the same breath as Paris!!! :-)

For my baby Joey:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Rock and the rest of the tour

The last four shows of the tour will go ahead. Roger has been advised by no less then three doctors that he is OK to perform and although I think he may still find the next few days hard (more shows in a row than we normally do) I'm sure we'll be great. Thanks for your patience. See you in Little Rock, Oklahoma, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.

21st March 2007 06:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
Dan wrote:

You think Pete would replace Roger while he is still alive? After all, the show must go on.

meet the new boss....
21st March 2007 07:37 PM
Jumping Jack I am not joking

Pretzels = Salt (good)

Juice = Electrolytes (good)

http://www.pegasusnews.com/blogs/pegasusnewsblog/2007/mar/21/roger-dalrey-jamba/

Roger Daltrey seen at NorthPark Jamba Juice
Square PegsBy Gary Cohen

About an hour ago I walked through the NorthPark food court on my way to the Dell store to deal with a computer issue. As I passed by the Jamba Juice and Aunt Annie's Pretzels, I walked by Roger Daltrey, lead singer of The Who. He was just hanging out with a couple of other British guys, and after a couple of minutes, he got in line for a Jamba Juice. Several feet away a couple of cops were keeping an eye on him, although none of the other shoppers were paying him any attention. I asked a NorthPark security guard nearby if I was an idiot for thinking that the random man waiting in line for a Jamba Juice was Roger Daltrey, and the guard said, "You know, I was thinking the same thing."

I swear on my life, the Bible, and my vinyl copy of Quadrophenia that it was him. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. Anyone know why he is in town?

March 21, 2007
21st March 2007 08:01 PM
rogerriffin And the Mexico Show, still not rebooked yet!!!

When???
21st March 2007 08:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I told you once and I told you twice, you better relax and then go back to action mid April early May
22nd March 2007 10:44 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I spoke too soon. Roger's Sodium levels are still really low, and now going down again. Search "Low Sodium Levels" out on the web if you want to see how serious this might be.

Watch this space.

OK. I googled "singers with low sodium levels" and it linked me to a story about Rod Stewart and a bunch of sailors... WTF??!!!??
22nd March 2007 10:53 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

OK. I googled "singers with low sodium levels" and it linked me to a story about Rod Stewart and a bunch of sailors... WTF??!!!??

Here is some great news :

" Little Rock and the rest of the tour
The last four shows of the tour will go ahead. Roger has been advised by no less then three doctors that he is OK to perform and although I think he may still find the next few days hard (more shows in a row than we normally do) I'm sure we'll be great. Thanks for your patience. See you in Little Rock, Oklahoma, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale. "

http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd March 2007 11:59 AM
Saint Sway JJ & JoJo

have you kids seen this?

"Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes" and "The Who" concert poster

22nd March 2007 12:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
JJ & JoJo

have you kids seen this?

missed that one....was out on the west coast...page cancelled the september 00 shows out there due too bootleggers
22nd March 2007 12:07 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
JJ & JoJo

have you kids seen this?

I was supposed to go see Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes with The Cult opening but it got cancelled.
22nd March 2007 12:10 PM
Saint Sway Page blew his back out.

Dude is old.
22nd March 2007 12:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Page blew his back out.

Dude is old.

DUDES are old .................but GREAT !!!!!!

'kins ! ™
22nd March 2007 03:02 PM
Joey " OK. I googled "singers with low sodium levels" and it linked me to a story about Rod Stewart and a bunch of sailors... WTF??!!!?? "

22nd March 2007 03:04 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:
" OK. I googled "singers with low sodium levels" and it linked me to a story about Rod Stewart and a bunch of sailors... WTF??!!!?? "

YES! Exactly Arnold!! WTF????????

WTF???!?!??!?!??!?!!?!??
23rd March 2007 01:07 PM
Joey

I am madly in love with Tara Conner ....

...madly

Joey Conner ! ™
23rd March 2007 01:12 PM
glencar She'll be a free woman soon...
23rd March 2007 01:15 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am madly in love with Tara Conner ....

...madly

Joey Conner ! ™

23rd March 2007 03:25 PM
monkey_man Here are some pics of Pete playing with the Fratellis at SXSW last week.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[Edited by monkey_man]
23rd March 2007 03:27 PM
glencar Pete is looking at the guitar player with such anticipation. Kinda creepy, gabeesh?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)