ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Become Republican (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
7th April 2006 03:10 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I certainly hope you meant Obama, not Osama. Hillary would do better than that, though I'm not a big fan. The time for worrying about 08 is after the midterms. A long way to go.

Out of that list the only one who has a chance is McCain and if I were in charge of the Dems, I'd run this picture every frickin' day.

This shows me that you have no clue about the Republicans that are going to run. McCain does NOT have a snowball's chance in hell! He will never even get the nomination much less win the presidency. You heard it here first. The next president of the United Staes will be George Allen(R-Va.).

Riffy
7th April 2006 03:11 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

This shows me that you have no clue about the Republicans that are going to run. McCain does NOT have a snowball's chance in hell! He will never even get the nomination much less win the presidency. You heard it here first. The next president of the United Staes will be George Allen(R-Va.).

Riffy

Riffy, Allen is kind of "gay " looking, no?
7th April 2006 03:12 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Who is the head of the DNC again?

Oh ya, Howard Dean, the biggest left-wing crackpot there is

Nice try

Yeah, he's so far out there. Funny how everything he's claimed on Iraq has come true. He's just nuts!

7th April 2006 03:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

TTM why don't do a little research on exactly who the names on that list are? These are not friendly Mom and Pop 7-11 owning Arabs my friend. Many on that list have direct ties to terror groups.

They do have ties to terrorists? Then why haven't they been rounded up yet and sent to the concentration camps?

7th April 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yeah, he's so far out there. Funny how everything he's claimed on Iraq has come true. He's just nuts!

That was a good come back!!!! Tele, my friend, iraq has become our next Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(see "the Joey").
7th April 2006 03:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!! Dude you can not be serious?! Not even that fucktard Chris Matthews takes Dean seriously!

Riffy
7th April 2006 03:18 PM
jb I find mathews much harder on Dems than republicans!!! He hates Dean and Hilary!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th April 2006 03:18 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

And this shows me how clueless you are about your own party. A month or so ago I would have claimed McCain wouldn't survive a primary fight with the whackos who vote in Rep. primaries but Falwell has pretty much just given the high-sign on McCain's campaign. The party machine is coming to the realization after the Schiavo debacle and other instances of right wing extremism that the country isn't ready to jump off the deep end just yet and McCain is controllable (see above picture).

George Allen? I mean sure, the knuckleheads in this country have already proven they are willing to vote for a retarded ex-Southern state Governor but to do it right after the most recent one?
7th April 2006 03:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Howard Dean is a nutter, But a good man. He just hasn't reached the level of political and moral corruption yet... than of lets say ....a Scoooter Libby.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
7th April 2006 03:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

Riffy, Allen is kind of "gay " looking, no?

Allen is far from gay my friend. He is the son of legendary Redskins coach George Allen Sr. He has got chutzpha! I'm telling you right now Josh if you ever listened to him I think the worm would turn for you. He was also reelected governor of Va. by the largest percentage of any governor in US history. If memeory serves he had a 87% approval rate when he left that office.

Riffy
7th April 2006 03:21 PM
jb MCaain must have been promised something "big" after he caved in and remained silent on the vicious Swift Baot ads..I lost all respect for him after that..he is just another power hungry politician who abandoned his values for GOP suppoert in 08..
7th April 2006 03:22 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!! Dude you can not be serious?! Not even that fucktard Chris Matthews takes Dean seriously!

Riffy

This just shows how far gone you people really are. You haven't even realized that the media, especially fuckwit Chrissy, have been on your side for years now. Enjoy them.

Without the complicit media, there would have been no war in Iraq or W., for that matter.
7th April 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Allen is far from gay my friend. He is the son of legendary Redskins coach George Allen Sr. He has got chutzpha! I'm telling you right now Josh if you ever listened to him I think the worm would turn for you. He was also reelected governor of Va. by the largest percentage of any governor in US history. If memeory serves he had a 87% approval rate when he left that office.

Riffy

I liked George Allen....he really was a integral part of the NFL...we beat him in 72...sadly, he never won a Super-Bowl. His over the Hill gang was great..
7th April 2006 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

This just shows how far gone you people really are. You haven't even realized that the media, especially fuckwit Chrissy, have been on your side for years now. Enjoy them.

Without the complicit media, there would have been no war in Iraq or W., for that matter.

You get it!!! Mathews and Rousert are complte phonies!!!!
7th April 2006 03:25 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

And this shows me how clueless you are about your own party. A month or so ago I would have claimed McCain wouldn't survive a primary fight with the whackos who vote in Rep. primaries but Falwell has pretty much just given the high-sign on McCain's campaign. The party machine is coming to the realization after the Schiavo debacle and other instances of right wing extremism that the country isn't ready to jump off the deep end just yet and McCain is controllable (see above picture).

George Allen? I mean sure, the knuckleheads in this country have already proven they are willing to vote for a retarded ex-Southern state Governor but to do it right after the most recent one?

Your ignorance is my bliss. McCain tried passing this sham of an immigration bill,and as of yesterday the MSM was fawning all over him and Kennedy(The Swimmer)! Finally McCain has converted the masses! Oops! It must suck when your own party throws you under the bus within a twenty four hour newscycle!

Liberals and the MSM have absolutly no clue about the wishes of the GOP. McCain will NEVER get the Rebuplican nomination. Never! Bank on it.

Riffy
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dems are so negative. I guess that comes from being such looooozers!

Fox News has apparently done its job well.
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
MCaain must have been promised something "big" after he caved in and remained silent on the vicious Swift Baot ads..

Yes, something "big" allright. Like most national politicians he's probably got alot of skeletons in the closet.
7th April 2006 03:34 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Your ignorance is my bliss. McCain tried passing this sham of an immigration bill,and as of yesterday the MSM was fawning all over him and Kennedy(The Swimmer)! Finally McCain has converted the masses! Oops! It must suck when your own party throws you under the bus within a twenty four hour newscycle!

Liberals and the MSM have absolutly no clue about the wishes of the GOP. McCain will NEVER get the Rebuplican nomination. Never! Bank on it.

Riffy

So, when Frist get's beaten up on a daily basis by his own people and Dems and when Dubya gets broomsticked over Dubai, etc. that tells you what?

I am dying to find out the "wishes" of the GOP, though. Does unfettered dictatorship have anything to do with it?
7th April 2006 03:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Ron Paul should run. I'd vote for him.
7th April 2006 03:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

Fox News has apparently done its job well.

Fox News? Limbaugh? Hannity? Anyone else?

How the hell does that compare to CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,NYT,Wash Post,LA Times,PBS,....the liberal list goes on,and on,and on....

Now The Perky One Katie Couric is going to anchor at CBS!!! She's not liberal! Hell no! Of course last year when Whoopie Goldberg outed her on the Today Show she turned three shades of red! What? You did not hear about that? Well it seems that Whoopie told The Perky One that it was great seeing her on the march in NY. What march you ask? That would be the anti-war march. Couric tried like hell to change the subject. Whoopie finally figured it out and said,"Sometimes I forget where I'm at honey!"

Keep telling yourselves that the media is not liberal. I could give you literally hundreds of links that would prove desisively otherwise. Can you say Mary Mapes? Rathergate,perhaps? Oh,and how about the producer that was suspended for a month last week when his e-mail to a collegue was leaked to the Drudge Report?! "Bush makes me sick! If he says ...blah,blah,blah,...I'm going to puke!" He is probably a big donor to the GOP,right?

Oh yeah,and the chick that is going to take The Perkey One's spot on the Today Show? Meridith Veiera? She is a self proclaimed liberal. I guess she does not count though huh?

Riffy
7th April 2006 03:42 PM
jb Lets concede Fox News is a republican network...ABC.NBC, and CBC are more conservative than ever before..then you have talk radio completely controlled by the right. The only venue for the Dems is the great Al franken and Randy Rhodes(not Ozzy's gutar player RIP).also see the moderate dem Ed Schultz..
[Edited by jb]
7th April 2006 03:46 PM
rasputin56

Riffy, just ask yourself this question before you keep spouting your Rushisms. Who owns these media outlets and how would it benefit them by being "liberal"?
7th April 2006 03:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [/quote]

Lets concede Fox News is a republican network...ABC.NBC, and CBC are more conservative than ever before..
[Edited by jb]

I don't watch any of that shit anymore. I like the internet news...you gotta read IMO. Antiwar.com is pretty good. newsmax.com is pretty good if one likes a "conservative" viewpoint. I'll even read frontpagenews.com if I have time. TV news is bullshit no matter what political stripe you wear.

7th April 2006 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Lets concede Fox News is a republican network...ABC.NBC, and CBC are more conservative than ever before..
[Edited by jb]

I don't watch any of that shit anymore. I like the internet news...you gotta read IMO. Antiwar.com is pretty good. newsmax.com is pretty good if one likes a "conservative" viewpoint. I'll even read frontpagenews.com if I have time. TV news is bullshit no matter what political stripe you wear.

[/quote]

What is a liberal net site? I am alwasy on the Drudge report!!!
7th April 2006 03:56 PM
Break The Spell TV news is a half hour excuse to sell products rather than to be informative.
7th April 2006 03:57 PM
rasputin56 rawstory.com, buzzflash.com, dailykos, americablog, huffpost, etc. etc.
[Edited by rasputin56]
7th April 2006 03:57 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
rawstory.com, buzzflash.com, etc. etc.

I shall go surfing!!!!!!!!
7th April 2006 04:01 PM
Jumping Jack Speaking of shit, I like to wipe my ass with the New York Times.

Have a nice weekend gentlemen, Dems too.

*** End transmission ......
7th April 2006 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall go surfing!!!!!!!!

I found RO is the best source for informed news from both sides...
It's my number one news station and music destination all rolled into one neat little jelly filled donut!
7th April 2006 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I found RO is the best source for informed news from both sides...
It's my number one news station and music destination all rolled into one neat little jelly filled donut!

Those were good sites.........I think we dems need to be more vocal ...........we are pussies!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)