ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Become Republican (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
7th April 2006 01:18 AM
Brainbell Jangler http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf
7th April 2006 06:14 AM
lotsajizz funny stuff, 'cuz it's true

7th April 2006 06:17 AM
Break The Spell This was on here a couple of weeks back, but still a funny read...
7th April 2006 08:18 AM
Jumping Jack Why do Democrats hate Christians so much?

Do they hate Jews three quarters as much because they only believe in three quarters of the Bible? Maybe Democrats only hate Jesus?

Why do Democrats give Muslims a free pass?

7th April 2006 09:24 AM
Taptrick
I'll take lower taxes - which one is that?

7th April 2006 09:26 AM
gustavobala
7th April 2006 11:12 AM
glencar Dems are so negative. I guess that comes from being such looooozers!
7th April 2006 11:29 AM
gimmekeef I think the real losers are those with blind allegiance to two parties who long ago became self serving idiots!
7th April 2006 11:33 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I think the real losers are those with blind allegiance to two parties who long ago became self serving idiots!

In many ays, this is how I feel, its like a two party system masquerading as one.
7th April 2006 12:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dems are so negative. I guess that comes from being such looooozers!

Maybe. But we'll always have Chuckie Shumer.
( I like Chuckie, I get a kick out shape of his head.)

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
7th April 2006 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Why do Democrats hate Christians so much?

Do they hate Jews three quarters as much because they only believe in three quarters of the Bible? Maybe Democrats only hate Jesus?

Why do Democrats give Muslims a free pass?

As a liberal dem, I agree with you. I dislike a lot of what our party has become...particularly the pro-arab segement which is very scary . As a Jew, I am very unhappy that the party is being hijacked by people like Sharpton, Cynthia McKenzie, and others.
7th April 2006 01:23 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

As a liberal dem, I agree with you. I dislike a lot of what our party has become...particularly the pro-arab segement which is very scary . As a Jew, I am very unhappy that the party is being hijacked by people like Sharpton, Cynthia McKenzie, and others.

Pro-Arab? Hijacked by Sharpton and McKinney? Lay off the FoxNews for awhile and come back into the fold.
7th April 2006 02:05 PM
jb There is a very strong pro-mulim/arab contigency in the dem party..they hate the Jew despite everything we did for them in the past......
[Edited by jb]
7th April 2006 02:09 PM
Jumping Jack Dems hate Christians and Jews because they are Satan's children. Have sympathy and pray for their souls on this holy day.
7th April 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Dems hate Christians and Jews because they are Satan's children. Have sympathy and pray for their souls on this holy day.

Sadly, you are correct. While I disagree with almost everything Bush does, he is correct when it comes to protecting us from those who believeit is their duty to kill infidels.........
7th April 2006 02:25 PM
rasputin56 Wow.
7th April 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Wow.

great avatar!!!!!!!!!!!
7th April 2006 02:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The Merry Minuet

Kingston Trio
Sheldon Harnick

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain. There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls. The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.

Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch and I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil and thankful and proud for man's been endowed with a mushroom shaped cloud.

And we know for certain that some lovely day someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran. What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.
7th April 2006 02:37 PM
rasputin56 You didn't think the "wow" was just aimed at you, did ya?
7th April 2006 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
You didn't think the "wow" was just aimed at you, did ya?

We all have certain ideas ;some stranger than others. I have never voted for a republican, but even with Bush's #'s at an all time low, we (dems) may still not take back the house or presidency. We need candidates, who atleast publicly, look more moderate.....The Michaerl Moore element of the party ain't going to fly in kansas.....................(see Joey).
7th April 2006 02:49 PM
rasputin56 So? The Jerry Falwell element doesn't fly in Boston, yet somehow the nutjobs rule every branch of government.

Don't worry too much about the "Moore elements", they have
0%, OK maybe a tad bit more, to say of what the party does. This is the main difference between the two parties. The Republicans are run by the extreme rightwing nutjobs and the Democrats are run by a bunch of pansies who want to try and be Republican-lite. Give the people a clear difference and an agenda for change and see what happens.
[Edited by rasputin56]
7th April 2006 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So? The Jerry Falwell element doesn't fly in Boston, yet somehow the nutjobs rule every branch of government.

0% to say of what the party does. This is the main difference between the two parties. The Republicans are run by the extreme rightwing nutjobs and the Democrats are run by a bunch of pansies who want to try and be Republican-lite. Give the people a clear difference and an agenda for change and see what happens.

Hilary won't recieve more than 42% of the popular vote and is un-electable. We have no other viable candidate to compete against Mccain, Frist, Giuliani, Allen, etc.........A repeat attempt by Kerry is suicidal and Gore is way out there...so who is left? John Edwards, Evan Bayh, Osama barak...............like I said, we are in big trouble despite the polls...............................
7th April 2006 02:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Pro-Arab? Hijacked by Sharpton and McKinney? Lay off the FoxNews for awhile and come back into the fold.

Yeah jb! Listen to rasputin here! What the hell makes you think that she may be Pro-Arab?!?!?!? I mean surley it's could not be this list of donors from her last campaign.

Here,read for youself. But remember,rasputin here is prolly right. This is not indicative of anything,yeah right.

Riffy

We all knew that Cynthia McKinney would be drawing on Arab and Muslim supporters in her bid to return to Congress, but a listing of contributors (with information up through June 28) reveals to what an extraordinary extent this is the case, as shown by the names of her backers.

Of particular note is the who's who of radical organizations her donors are associated with:

Hani Y. Awadallah – president, Arab American Civic Organization, New Jersey.

Jesse Aweida – co-founder, American Task Force on Palestine.

Belal Dalati – a vice president of Arab-American Broadcasting Co. (Orange County Register, February 19, 2002) associated with the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Hasan Elkhatib –member, board of directors, American Islamic Educational Foundation (MetroWest Jewish News, October 10, 1996)

Yaser Elmenshawy - chairman, Islamic Council of New Jersey.

Rafeeq Jaber – president, Islamic Association for Palestine, a Hamas offshoot.

Oussama Jammal – president, Bridgeview Mosque.

Samer Khalaf – chairman, American-Arab Anti Discrimination Committee's Political Outreach Committee in New Jersey.

Faroque Khan – president, Islamic Center of Long Island, also connected to the American Muslim Alliance and Islamic Society of North America.

Mahmoud A Nimer - member, board of directors, Islamic Academy of Florida, Tampa (an Islamic school established by Sami al-Arian; al-Arian's indictment indicates the school was used as a base of support for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad).

Ayman Osman - member, board of directors, Islamic Academy of Florida, Tampa; employer of Hatem Fariz, arrested on terrorism charges and charged with being a member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Talat Othman - former chairman of the Islamic Free Market Institute; secretary/treasurer of the American Task Force on Palestine.

Khalid Qazi – former president, American Muslim Council of western New York State.

Hareth Raddawi - member, board of directors, American-Arab Anti Discrimination Committee, Chicago.

Allam Reheem - former member, board of directors, Islamic Academy of Florida, Tampa.

Talal Sunbulli – former chairman, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago.

James Zogby – president, Arab American Institute.

In addition, the American-Arab Anti Discrimination Committee gave $1,000.

Such an outpouring of extremist support comes as no shock; as Erick Stakelbeck documents in today's New York Post, "McKinney has long associated with militant Islamic groups whose members have openly supported terrorism," plus "she has taken to the floor of the House to defend them."

Comment: Georgia holds its primary on July 20; should McKinney win it, as seems likely, radical Arab and Muslim causes will have achieved their first significant electoral victory in the United States. (July 9, 2004)

July 21, 2004 update: "This victory means that her constituents missed her. She is a great lady, and I am delighted she won [the primary]." So gloated Abed Hammoud, president of the Dearborn, Mich.-based Arab-American Political Action Committee, as quoted in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Aug. 23, 2004 update: I admit to being a bit behind the news on this, but two years ago, on Aug. 1, 2002 "Indepundit" posted a listing with $13,850 in campaign contributions to McKinney given on 9/11 itself – yes, that date – as listed at OpenSecrets.org (unfortunately, the link to individual contributions there no longer works, only to the summaries; for a complete listing of McKinney's 2001 donors, see the posting a FreeRepublic.com). I have helpfully starred all those who have since August 2002 found themselves in trouble with the law:

Waseem Ahmed, a physician from Las Vegas, donated $250.

* Abdurahman Alamoudi, the Director of the American Muslim Foundation, donated $2,000.

Abdulwahab Alkebsi, Executive Director of the Islamic Institute, donated $700.

* Abdelhaleem Ashqar, a Howard University professor, donated $250.

Nihad Awad, Director of the Council on American Islamic Relations, donated $500.

Khaliq Baig of Las Vegas donated $500.

Yaser Bushnaq, a computer consultant from Falls Church, VA, donated $500.

Bashir Chowdhry of Las Vegas donated $500.

Shaheen Chowdhry of Las Vegas donated $250.

Atif Fareed, a Southwest Airlines pilot from Henderson, NV, donated $1,000.

Donna Genena of Las Vegas donated $500.

Osama Haikal, a physician from Henderson, NV, donated $500.

Faisal Hasan, a lobbyist for CarFax, donated $600.

Hassan Ibrahim of Centreville, MD, donated $1,000.

Ray Irani, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Occidental Petroleum, donated $1,000.

Sabah Jabri of San Diego donated $250.

* Yaqub Mirza, President of Mar Jac Investments, donated $500.

Ahmed Monib of Las Vegas donated $250.

Mohamed Omeish, Vice President of the American Muslim Foundation, donated $500.

Sayed Qazi, a Las Vegas physician, donated $1,000.

Yousef Saleh of Springfield, VA, donated $300.

* Ahmad Totonji of Herndon, VA, donated $1,000.

Looking over this same 2002 financial data, Thomas B. Edsall of the Washington Post concluded that "At least three-quarters of the $234,299 that McKinney has raised from individuals this year is from donors with Muslim or Arab American surnames, the great majority of whom live outside her district." And Niraj Warikoo reports in the Detroit Free Press that McKinney "is strongly backed by Arab and Muslim groups for her outspoken support of Palestinian rights. During a private dinner of shish kebab in West Bloomfield[, Michigan] this month, Muslim donors gave more than $20,000 to her campaign."

This outpouring of support may have had to do with the enthusiastic backing McKinney won from Islamist organizations. For example, the political action committee belonging to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) sent out an e-mail message in July 2002 titled "CAIR-PAC Urges Support for Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney." It includes the following unrestrained text:

Dear Friends:

Take a real step now towards POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT of the American Muslim community.

Write your check to "McKinney for Congress". In the memo line, please write "Friends of CAIR-PAC" …

Background:

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D-4th, Georgia), who is arguably the strongest supporter of issues of concern to the American Muslim community, urgently needs our help to win re-election. She has consistently and unflinchingly supported a balanced US foreign policy in the Middle East and has opposed lopsided bills that harm the interests of America, Israel and the Muslim world. She is a strong defender of civil liberties of all Americans and is known throughout the world as the voice of the voiceless - the champion of human rights. She has condemned racial profiling of any and all Americans and has consistently spoken out against the Secret Evidence Act and other legislative measures which seek to discriminate against certain racial minorities in this country. She is also the first and only African-American woman ever elected to Congress from the state of Georgia. …

Take REAL ACTION now to help Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney win re-election.

WE MUST STAND BY THOSE WHO STAND BY US!

Now is the time to step forward and MAKE A DIFFERENCE by donating to Congresswoman McKinney's campaign. She needs this help TODAY to defeat an opponent who will staunchly oppose a balanced and fair US foreign policy in the Middle East.

Act now and save a friend and supporter of our community and its issues. A win for McKinney is not only a win for the Muslim community but it is also a vital victory for those in Israel and the greater world community who also want peace and justice in the Middle East. Her victory will also give strength to those other members of Congress who also want to vote their conscience on issues relating to the Middle East.

7th April 2006 02:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels So what.????? George W. Bush has alot of arab support too.
7th April 2006 02:59 PM
rasputin56 I certainly hope you meant Obama, not Osama. Hillary would do better than that, though I'm not a big fan. The time for worrying about 08 is after the midterms. A long way to go.

Out of that list the only one who has a chance is McCain and if I were in charge of the Dems, I'd run this picture every frickin' day.

7th April 2006 03:01 PM
Egbert
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I certainly hope you meant Obama, not Osama. Hillary would do better than that, though I'm not a big fan. The time for worrying about 08 is after the midterms. A long way to go.

Out of that list the only one who has a chance is McCain and if I were in charge of the Dems, I'd run this picture every frickin' day.

Juggling boobs would be more apropos.

[Edited by Egbert]
7th April 2006 03:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels McKinney may be a nut but she hasn't reached the level of political corruption of ... lets say... a Tom Delay.
7th April 2006 03:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
So what.????? George W. Bush has alot of arab support too.

TTM why don't do a little research on exactly who the names on that list are? These are not friendly Mom and Pop 7-11 owning Arabs my friend. Many on that list have direct ties to terror groups. Add to the fact that McKinney stated that Bush knew about 9/11/01 before it happened,and that it was an inside job. Also she said that Jews were told ahead of time that the attack would happen by Israel so they did not show up to work that day. She is a nut! She is a racist bitch! She is very much pro-Islamic! She is a fucking disgrace,and if she were a Rebuplican I sure as fuck would not be defending her stupid ass! Why would anyone here defend this crackpot? Just because she's a Dem? Shit I'd be telling my party to throw the bitch overboard for only half the shit that she has already gotten away with. Race baiting bitch. No excuse for the likes of her in Congress!

Riffy
7th April 2006 03:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So? The Jerry Falwell element doesn't fly in Boston, yet somehow the nutjobs rule every branch of government.

0%, OK maybe a tad bit more, to say of what the party does. This is the main difference between the two parties. The Republicans are run by the extreme rightwing nutjobs and the Democrats are run by a bunch of pansies who want to try and be Republican-lite. Give the people a clear difference and an agenda for change and see what happens.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Who is the head of the DNC again?

Oh ya, Howard Dean, the biggest left-wing crackpot there is

Nice try
7th April 2006 03:09 PM
jb Many blacks really hate Jews now...it's weird. We were on the front lines with them on civil rights, donated billions to their causes, and supported all the affirmative action programs.........in return, we get the Spike Lee's , Farakhans. Sharptons, and McKinneys...go figure? I say fuck them and their causes..I would no longer give a penny to the NAACP...and yes, I have become prejudice.(see Crown Heights)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)