ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Martha alive and kickin' in CO! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th April 2006 08:58 AM
mac_daddy
godspeed to you both.

please keep us updated...
4th April 2006 09:31 AM
Lil Brian You're not far from Nebraska now and we all know the Stones love Omaha!
4th April 2006 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

godspeed to you both.

The Denver show was actually worse than the Hollywood Bowl shows....wide open on Gobble day.
4th April 2006 11:43 AM
glencar That's a horrid night to hold a show.
4th April 2006 12:19 PM
Martha
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Yep, Last Child is the correct title, I like that particular era of Aerosmith (73-77).

It felt right to hear Steven sing the lyrics..."hooooome seeeeeet hoooome". :-)

I need coffee...oh...and a house to move into by tomorrow.

Yikes!
4th April 2006 12:21 PM
Martha
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Great news Martha

You will love Colorado

I sincerely hope you didn't have to drive thru Omaha to get there

I did NOT have to do that....you may rest easy now!

LOL

xxoo,
MM
4th April 2006 12:23 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
jb wrote: The Denver show was actually worse than the Hollywood Bowl shows....wide open on Gobble day.

The Omaha'd show sold out in 10 minutes.
4th April 2006 12:24 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Great news Marhta!!! We(Jews) are so happy for both of you. Colorado is a beautiful, albeit right wing, state. May the rocky mountains and star filled nights, fill you with much joy and happiness. We(John Denver fans) are so happy that we have given up gliding in your honor...all my best, and may the spirituality of life render peace unto you!!!

P.S.-You are close to the Joey!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]

I am hysterical.......jb you need to go into comedy as a side job....your weekends are free right?!

:-)

I love you guys!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Martha Melodylan
4th April 2006 12:27 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Great news, Martha. Thanks for the update!

Chat soon...

Thanks brother! I am watching Bob's sets......second gig was last night. Still praying to find a house by Turdsday so we have a chance to make it to Tucson and Albuquerque. FIngers are tightly crossed.

Music is my guide!

xxoo,
Martha!
4th April 2006 12:29 PM
Martha
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
John Denver should've taken more
ultralight flying lessons...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

xxoooo,
MM!
4th April 2006 12:30 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha, it's always good to leave Ohio! I escaped 13 years ago. Now I'm planning my escape from NY.

I've lived in OH all my life....48 loooooooooooooooooong years. I shawshanked my way out!

kisses,
Martha
4th April 2006 12:31 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
Martha wrote: I did NOT have to do that....you may rest easy now!

and I thought you might stop by...
4th April 2006 12:34 PM
Martha Making a fresh start in Denver will be a good thing. Best of luck to you and your husband.

Rick

Hi Maxmeister!

I had such a nice time watching the R&R Circus footage with you at Stout's...you are a fine individual with much taste and character...(do I sound like jb or Joey yet? LOL)

I wish we could have spent more time chatting over music....the love of all our lives!

Stone Rule!!!!

xxoo,
Martha
4th April 2006 12:36 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"Rocky Mountain High"

Ha Ha! I LOVE you GAry!

I was RMH and will be again during "tea time", later today/tonight!

Gazza...you have a great mind! I Love the Townes song. :-)

Sway Team Member since 9/24/05

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo,
Martha Melodylan
4th April 2006 12:37 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Great you are safe and closer! Now it's time for you to practice some Spanish

You might have to tutor me! Love you darlin'!

xxxoo,
MM
4th April 2006 12:38 PM
LadyJane Hi Martha!!!

So glad everything is going well.

Stay strong, Sistah!!!

LJ.
4th April 2006 12:39 PM
Martha
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Martha,

I got your emails, but I was on travel for 2 weeks.

I'm really happy for you both!!! Your new city is beautiful!!!

FG!

Can you believe it. We had a mere 9...let me repeat NINE days before we had no direction home and then the doors to heaven opened. I am still in shock. I'll be in touch with you an dam still sending you prayers on job search madness.

Love you sister!

xxoo,
Martha Melodylan
4th April 2006 12:44 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Glad you made it to your new home!! Not a bad place to live, never mind our wonderful Ohio. In fact it's beautiful. Remember my son lives in Denver, Girlfriend!! Keep in touch...

Hey Sway Team SIster!

Hi!You can stay with US! :-)

We get to see a property in an hour( I like it we saw it from the outside yesterday)....wish us LUCK! It is located in Layfayette.......(Lucinda may be helping us) LOL!

Where is LJ? I haven't been able to call her.....and I don't see her anywhere in this thread.

Calling for my Sister! LJ are you out there?

Dylan played "Queen JAne Approximately" for his first 2 shows! I am thinking of YOU sister!

xxoo,
Martha!
4th April 2006 12:45 PM
Martha
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

godspeed to you both.

Thank you so much md! It's nice to be given blessings! THank you.

I will update! Goin' off to see the house now!

Love to all,
Martha!
4th April 2006 12:47 PM
LadyJane I'm right here!!!!

You missed my post.

ALWAYS sending good thoughts your way, my dear.

Call when you can.

LJ.
4th April 2006 01:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Right on Martha.

You guys will be on yer feet and runnin' in no time! Denver is a good town...lotsa cool shows to take in.

Call me with your new addy and # when you get a chance!

4th April 2006 01:39 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Congratulations on your new home Martha!! My friend has a daughter attending
college in Denver. Brought back some gorgeous pictures. Hope you will be
very happy there, and may have all the luck in the world.
4th April 2006 01:43 PM
TomL Glad you and Chris made it. Once you get settled in you will love it. I guess you are close to Jaxx now huh? Wishing the best for you and hope to see you soon. My fine sway sister...........

Peace Out
TomL
4th April 2006 01:58 PM
glencar Please check PM Martha...
5th April 2006 10:19 AM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Right on Martha.

You guys will be on yer feet and runnin' in no time! Denver is a good town...lotsa cool shows to take in.

Call me with your new addy and # when you get a chance!

Hey My Favorite Sir Stonesy!!!! How the heck are you doin'?

Do you even remember huggin' me at Stout's on the 20th? You were a madman with a mission....a Stones Mission to accomplish. WAsn't that an incredible night...spectacular show?!

I'll get you hooked-up as we now are officially residents of Layfayette, CO! Signed off on the lease last night and we move in tomorrow.

Of course this may all be a dream.........

xxxxxxxxxooooooo,
Martha

Damn you JR Ewing! {for the Joey}!
5th April 2006 10:23 AM
Martha
quote:
TomL wrote:
Glad you and Chris made it. Once you get settled in you will love it. I guess you are close to Jaxx now huh? Wishing the best for you and hope to see you soon. My fine sway sister...........

Peace Out
TomL

Sway Team Leader TomL!

Hi love! I'm reporting for Sway Team duty from gorgeous CO....and am in a perpetual rocky mtn. HIGH state of mind. How the holy heck are you?!

Yeah, we're not far from Jaxx....so you better come on out here for a gig...bring Meg and LJ and anyone else you can grab and let's ROCK!

I ain't done rockin' with you........;-)

xxxxxxxooooooo,
Martha
Sway Team Member since 9/24/05
5th April 2006 10:24 AM
Martha
quote:
WhenTheWhipComesDown wrote:
Congratulations on your new home Martha!! My friend has a daughter attending
college in Denver. Brought back some gorgeous pictures. Hope you will be
very happy there, and may have all the luck in the world.

Thank you so much Whip! I Love your handle....and again thanks for the kindness.

This board has the nicest people in the world posting daily....:-)

xxoo,
MM
5th April 2006 11:24 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Do you even remember huggin' me at Stout's on the 20th?<

Of COURSE I remember that! That was one of the best parts of the evening.

I got my ticket right after I saw you....worst seat in the house...but it was cheap, and I was in. I went back inside to find you...so we could go "celebrate" with a nice cup of fine green tea. But I couldn't find you anywhere....I did find Riffy and your new neighbor Jaxxy though!

Lemme know when you get settled in! Good luck & best wishes!
5th April 2006 11:56 AM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Do you even remember huggin' me at Stout's on the 20th?<

Of COURSE I remember that! That was one of the best parts of the evening.

I got my ticket right after I saw you....worst seat in the house...but it was cheap, and I was in. I went back inside to find you...so we could go "celebrate" with a nice cup of fine green tea. But I couldn't find you anywhere....I did find Riffy and your new neighbor Jaxxy though!

Lemme know when you get settled in! Good luck & best wishes!

YOU are the luckiest man on earth to have gotten a ticket on the 20th. HUNDREDS of people went without that night. I've never seen that many ticketless people at a show before....and I've been to a lot of shows!

Just bought tix for Dylan/Haggard show in Tucson.....now I am fully committed! :-)

I'm glad to know you remembered huggin' me. That was one hell of a night. SOrry I didn't get to have any tea with you....LJ and I had "tea time" in the ladies lavatory at Stout's. I felt like we were in HIGH school! ROTFLOL!

I'll catch you on the flip side Stonesy!

xxoo,
Martha Mellencamper
5th April 2006 04:46 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Just bought tix for Dylan/Haggard show in Tucson.....now I am fully committed! :-)

Atta girl!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)