ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Martha alive and kickin' in CO! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th April 2006 11:48 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm right here!!!!

You missed my post.

ALWAYS sending good thoughts your way, my dear.

Call when you can.

LJ.

Hi Sweet Sister!

Good to see you! I did miss the post you made. :-(

I Will call soon to check in. :-) It's busy right now in Lafayette!

Indeed!

xxoo,

Martha
7th April 2006 12:07 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Hi Martha!!!

So glad everything is going well.

Stay strong, Sistah!!!

LJ.

Remember it was YOU who predicted all would be well and come through for us. YOU have magical powers my dear! But....I already KNEW that!

I'll call from the road or after we return from seeing Bob in AZ and NM.....just got our tickets for the Albuquerque show this AM! Indeed!

I am thinking of you darlin' sister!

xxxxoooo,
Martha Melodylan

7th April 2006 12:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Martha wrote:

Remember it was YOU who predicted all would be well and come through for us. YOU have magical powers my dear! But....I already KNEW that!

I'll call from the road or after we return from seeing Bob in AZ and NM.....just got our tickets for the Albuquerque show this AM! Indeed!

I am thinking of you darlin' sister!

xxxxoooo,
Martha Melodylan

I don't know about magical powers. I wish. We'd all be languishing on some beautiful island!!

Nope..just a belief that every now and then the good and kind people of this Earth (see Martha!!) end up with what they deserve. Happiness and peace of mind!!!

Looking forward to talking to you.

xx00
LJ.
7th April 2006 12:20 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I don't know about magical powers. I wish. We'd all be languishing on some beautiful island!!

Nope..just a belief that every now and then the good and kind people of this Earth (see Martha!!) end up with what they deserve. Happiness and peace of mind!!!

Looking forward to talking to you.

xx00
LJ.

I think you have magical powers...oh yeah! :-)

Check your PM!

xxoo,
MM
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)