ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foro Sol Mexico City 26th February 2006 - Setlist, Photos, Reviews, MP3s and videos Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
26th February 2006 11:00 PM
Gazza 1. Jumpin Jack Flash
2. Its Only Rock 'n' Roll
3. You Got Me Rocking
4. Oh No, Not you Again
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Angie
7. Rain Fall Down
8. Midnight Rambler
9. Gimme Shelter
10. This Place Is Empty
11. Happy
12. Miss You (to b-stage)
13. Rough Justice (b-stage)
14. Get Off Of My Cloud (b-stage)
15. Honky Tonk Woman (back to main stage)
16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Start Me Up
18. Brown Sugar

Encore :

19. You Can't Always Get What You Want
20. Satisfaction

Thanks to Luis Fernando for providing the updates on Rocks Off Espanol

[Edited by Gazza]
27th February 2006 12:29 AM
erikjjf
REUTERS/Henry Romero

AP Photo/Roberto Velazquez

REUTERS/Henry Romero
[Edited by erikjjf]
27th February 2006 01:14 AM
Bruno Stone I just don't know why they haven't played Angie in Rio. What the fuck, that beach would turn to a earthquake if they had played it instead of Wild Horses...
27th February 2006 02:47 AM
maumau back to 4 abb songs
that is good

if they just would make it a 5 songs set in the middle of the show it will be just perfect for the european leg

and after rio i am not complaining anymore about YGMR
27th February 2006 03:42 AM
CleiK My Pics Enjoy them
Amazing show

[Edited by CleiK]
[Edited by CleiK]
[Edited by CleiK]
27th February 2006 03:48 AM
CleiK My Girlfriend an Me

27th February 2006 03:54 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
CleiK wrote:
My Pics Enjoy them
Amazing show

[Edited by CleiK]
[Edited by CleiK]
[Edited by CleiK]

Excellent Keith shots! Thank you!
27th February 2006 04:50 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
I just don't know why they haven't played Angie in Rio. What the fuck, that beach would turn to a earthquake if they had played it instead of Wild Horses...

I totally agree with that. Would have been quite a sight I think.

Anyway, standard set, but nice to have GS and MR back to back!!

BTW, cool pics CleiK!
27th February 2006 05:01 AM
Gazza many thanks, CleiK. Nice pics
27th February 2006 06:29 AM
Jeep "El Diario Monitor" frontpage and special page :

27th February 2006 06:38 AM
Jeep From La Reforma.com :

[Edited by Jeep]
27th February 2006 07:32 AM
Jeep Three more from La Reforma.com :

27th February 2006 07:50 AM
speedfreakjive love that last picture, Ronnie is looking a lot better IMO.
27th February 2006 08:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Accoding to the news on the TV the count was 65,000 inside the venue and more than 5,000 listening the show outside the venue

Wheater was cold but not enough to cool the audience

Mick Jagger used "Mexican Spanish" and not just that the Spanish that the rockers use in Mexico City "Es muy chido estar con ustedes"

The boyz were on fire, yesterday was the best performance of Mick I've seen in my life. Keith was happy and Charlie always smiling... Wood great

A long version of Midnight Rambler was the highlight of the show with the audience singing and jumping or in complete silence following the song

Keith set was not used for piss and beer...
27th February 2006 10:29 AM
Jumping Jack Stones are kicking ass you bastards!!!
27th February 2006 11:05 AM
glencar Ronnie looks like he's halfway through an embalming procedure but everyone else looks great!
27th February 2006 11:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ronnie looks like he's halfway through an embalming procedure but everyone else looks great!

I have come to the realization that he is just bored...When he wants to play great...he is un matched, when he wants to go through the motions, he does that better than anyone as well.

I hope Voodoo gets a little different setlist next show, but the way the are playing Rambler this tour has really stuck out...you got to see it to understand. I typically did not care to hear this song live much anymore, but was completely blown away in Chicago when they did it....stole the entire show.
27th February 2006 11:27 AM
Jumacfly Mick's jacket is atrocious...L'wrenn, you re fired!
27th February 2006 01:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl One of the coolest thing for me was that the Mexican Flag with the Rocks Off.org legend was in the big screens twice

Thanks Rogerriffin you rule!!!
27th February 2006 01:28 PM
Paranoid_Android Great Set List!!! Sympathy for the Devil...Angie...Jumping Jack Flash...Start Me Up...Brown Sugar...Satisfaction...my god...can it get any better?!?
27th February 2006 01:30 PM
Maxmeister [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Keith set was not used for piss and beer...

Now that is VERY impressive. Mexico City is numero uno!

Rick
27th February 2006 04:56 PM
jb 57, 456
27th February 2006 05:02 PM
CleiK More of my pics

27th February 2006 06:25 PM
stonzed
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have come to the realization that he is just bored...When he wants to play great...he is un matched, when he wants to go through the motions, he does that better than anyone as well.

I hope Voodoo gets a little different setlist next show, but the way the are playing Rambler this tour has really stuck out...you got to see it to understand. I typically did not care to hear this song live much anymore, but was completely blown away in Chicago when they did it....stole the entire show.

same in charlottesville, va.
27th February 2006 08:13 PM
rogerriffin More pix, from Sports daily RECORD.

27th February 2006 10:54 PM
jb SAadly, looks like a "phone in" for this show...probably resentful of tremendous love in Mexico for U2......98k tickets v. 350k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You figure where the "desire" is!!!!!
27th February 2006 11:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
SAadly, looks like a "phone in" for this show...probably resentful of tremendous love in Mexico for U2......98k tickets v. 350k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You figure where the "desire" is!!!!!

There is no more Pride in the name of love!

I am sorry Voodoo, but at least he got Midnight Rambler.

I was more relieved to hear that Voodoo was safe from the riots in South America. The pics showed a lot of blood and I have not yet shared a drink with him (but i did drink with Blondie Chaplin!!!)
27th February 2006 11:42 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

There is no more Pride in the name of love!

I am sorry Voodoo, but at least he got Midnight Rambler.

I was more relieved to hear that Voodoo was safe from the riots in South America. The pics showed a lot of blood and I have not yet shared a drink with him (but i did drink with Blondie Chaplin!!!)

Agrred , this was "One" show I ;m glad I skipped,,,,,,,,,,hopefully better tommorrow.
28th February 2006 12:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Another batch by Fernando Aceves

28th February 2006 01:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)