ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foro Sol Mexico City 26th February 2006 - Setlist, Photos, Reviews, MP3s and videos Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th March 2006 02:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot >But the second show is on my birthday.<

Yeah, it's on my birthday too. I'm working on the wife to send me for my big 4-0. Remarkably, she hasn't said no yet. Of course, she hasn't said yes either...
5th March 2006 02:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More by Fernando Aveves

6th March 2006 06:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ANother by Fernando

8th March 2006 09:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Found this at Yahoo News, more Henry Romer pix previous pix posted the same day by Erikjjf

8th March 2006 04:53 PM
TomL Great pix Voodoo. Off to LR and FLL tomorrow.
8th March 2006 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
FYTWY?

Do you need someone to assit you or to carry your bags?

Don't mention that when I'm suffering my worst cold turkey ever
9th March 2006 10:00 PM
six mayers Nice pixs...really nice!!

Where can I download the entire show? anyone knows?

cheers!
9th March 2006 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today I saw a guy who runs a "store" at "El Chopo" by far the biggest rock fair all over the world, it opens only on Saturdays. He told me to visit it this Saturday he thinks both shows are already available there but he told me for sure it's already in Tepito. So soon I will be proud to torrent my first show on the tracker
12th March 2006 10:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Another by Fer aka "el k"
14th March 2006 08:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Two good news!

1.- I have the audio in accpetable quality will torrent or Mp3 or both

2.- I made a recording from a TV special with some clips from the show in video with excelent audio I'll tube it for ya
15th March 2006 03:28 PM
TomL SS I believe we share the same birthday. Hey you crazy fucker Voodoo. You would of love the post party at FLL. The waitress's took off their tops and served in their bra's. Nice................
15th March 2006 05:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Two good news!

1.- I have the audio in accpetable quality will torrent or Mp3 or both

if you torrent it as an mp3, we'll ban you LOL
15th March 2006 06:47 PM
charlotte

it's just a click away...
15th March 2006 10:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

if you torrent it as an mp3, we'll ban you LOL

Hey!! I know my English is not the Shakespearean Englis but I know the meaning of the word "or" you bastard. Of course I know you're joking but I want to give more emphasis: I have the audio in accpetable quality will torrent or Mp3 or both

15th March 2006 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
SS I believe we share the same birthday. Hey you crazy fucker Voodoo. You would of love the post party at FLL. The waitress's took off their tops and served in their bra's. Nice................

LOL well, you saw it here, they serve topless

Poor you Tom, if I'm suffering a severe cold-turkey you soon will have something worse
17th March 2006 06:55 PM
sabrosa Photographs of the show in Mexico

17th March 2006 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves... thanks!!

21st March 2006 12:04 PM
Kaliman I want the CDsof this show, please let me know how to trade as I'm not familiar with torrents
21st March 2006 08:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mail me I can give you a copy
22nd March 2006 04:58 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Mail me I can give you a copy

any chance you're going to seed them?

thanks, silk
24th March 2006 11:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm going to try to torrent it and upload some MP3, but I'm waiting for a better copy and Rogerriffin says there's a DVD PRO-SHOT!!
26th March 2006 11:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a TV footage with video clips of some songs from this show, this is the second clip, I'm postinbg the second first as the first is an introduction with old footage and comparing the Stones with the Beatles...

26th March 2006 03:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now it's the intro, it begins comparing the Rolling Stones with the Beatles, saying Once upon a time when there were two great bands, while one use to sing "I wanna hold your hand" the rebel Rolling Stones use to sing "Let's Spend the night Together" and the other is "There no more Beatles anymore while the Stones are better than ever"

26th March 2006 04:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, the information about show attendence in these videos is 60,000 inside the venus and 15,000 outside, a record of attendance outside a venue in Mexico and not sure if in the entire world. IN the video you can see people dancing outside the venus and aome watching the show from a tree!!

That was a very cold night, not common during those days
28th March 2006 10:08 PM
rodors Hi Voodoo..
when is going to show up the video or the audio!!, sorry about last meeting...grandpha is not very well lately... lucky I could see the guys and all of you on both dates... maybe we can trade for mexico stuff, what do you think?
BTW i couldn't see any of the videos..is something wrong with my computer?
cheers my friend
[Edited by rodors]
29th March 2006 10:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rodors wrote:
Hi Voodoo..
when is going to show up the video or the audio!!

Our mutual friend Rogerriffin already has excellent audio of the entire show and a DVD of 10 songs (one camera); he will be here at my studio before the weekend, and I'm going to torrent both

Also there's a pro-shot from guys at OCESA available at $500 USD in the black market, I'm sure soon will be in my hands

quote:
rodors wrote:
sorry about last meeting...grandpha is not very well lately...

We missed you! Hope your grandpa is ok now

quote:
rodors wrote:
lucky I could see the guys and all of you on both dates... maybe we can trade for mexico stuff, what do you think?
BTW i couldn't see any of the videos..is something wrong with my computer?
cheers my friend

I didn't see you in Monterrey (or don't remember LOL) but of course in the Grand Prix pre and post parties

The videos work fine, if you're downloading a torrent or have slow or medium connection, click the "Pause" button and wait until the video is at least 50% loaded and then click "play"
30th March 2006 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl OK, since I'm downloading a DVD from the torrent tracker, first I'm going to put some MP3s from the show in Mexico City....

This is Rain Fall Down

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
31st March 2006 08:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now it's Gimmie Shelter

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
1st April 2006 03:36 AM
Tzonistac Great! You must put SATISFACTION, I loved that night´s version.
1st April 2006 10:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Your wish is my command honey! Thanks again for your help to make it possible ( http://novogate.com/board/968/222023-1.html )

To all who were not there, this was one of the exclusives to the Omaha'ed and humiliated audience as the chorus were in clear Spanish and even the accent in another syllable, as "Satisfacción" has the accent in the "o" not in the second "a" as it's in English.

Cool, and it was a great show regardless of the set without surprises, trust me

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SATISFACCIÓN
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)