ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congrats on the political turn the board has taken Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th March 2006 02:00 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
This thread should be the let's all vent and then hug each other thread!

Don't let Baby Steelie cop a feel!
30th March 2006 02:02 PM
Egbert I tried to listen to Abbey Road again yesterday. There it sits on my CD rack and implores me to play it because "I have a cool cover and lead off with one of your favorite Beatles tunes and everyone gives me 5 stars..." but once that silly octopus song came on back it went into its jewel case for another year or two.
30th March 2006 02:08 PM
glencar That's one of the rare Rutles albums I like. It's that Sgt. pepper one that annoys the tacos outta me.
30th March 2006 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

That's ok, but I'd prefer a blowjob myself.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

http://www.sciencebase.com/images/elephant_penis.jpg
30th March 2006 02:10 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's one of the rare Rutles albums I like. It's that Sgt. pepper one that annoys the tacos outta me.

I hear that - never owned SP. I guess Revolver would be my favorite.

Those tacos are really movin'!
30th March 2006 02:11 PM
glencar LOL Yes, they are!
30th March 2006 02:13 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Egbert wrote:
I tried to listen to Abbey Road again yesterday. There it sits on my CD rack and implores me to play it because "I have a cool cover and lead off with one of your favorite Beatles tunes and everyone gives me 5 stars..." but once that silly octopus song came on back it went into its jewel case for another year or two.

Skip right to the second half of that album, its easily the best the Beatles got. Outside of that and The White Album, never was a big Beatles fan.
[Edited by Break The Spell]
30th March 2006 02:15 PM
glencar Revolver & that other one with Norwegian Wood are pretty decent. I have that last one they did with I Dig A Pony. BORING!
30th March 2006 02:15 PM
voodoopug a friend of mine once brought a few Beatles CD's to the house....it was sad, I had no choice but to ask him to leave and then toss a water balloon at him on his way down my driveway.
30th March 2006 02:20 PM
jb Beatles=
http://www.sciencebase.com/images/elephant_penis.jpg
30th March 2006 02:25 PM
Egbert I love how this thread, originally about politics and religion, has devolved into Beatles bashing.

We're so predictable!
30th March 2006 02:27 PM
glencar So are my bowel movements!
30th March 2006 02:28 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Egbert wrote:
I love how this thread, originally about politics and religion, has devolved into Beatles bashing.

We're so predictable!

One of my friends who's a HUGE Beatles nut has no idea why I love the Stones so much. One time he told me the only good song they ever did was We Gotta Get Out Of This Place :}!! I tend not to hang around him that much these days...
30th March 2006 02:29 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
So are my bowel movements!

Well, yeah, when you eat mini-tacos for lunch...
30th March 2006 02:33 PM
Egbert
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
One of my friends who's a HUGE Beatles nut has no idea why I love the Stones so much. One time he told me the only good song they ever did was We Gotta Get Out Of This Place :}!! I tend not to hang around him that much these days...

When in the mood for '60s British invasion rock I would much prefer the Kinks or Who over the Beatles.
30th March 2006 02:35 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Egbert wrote:

When in the mood for '60s British invasion rock I would much prefer the Kinks or Who over the Beatles.

I've been on a good Kinks kick as of late, actually their 70's albums like "Sleepwalker", "Misfits" and "Low Budget" are really doing it for me these days.
30th March 2006 02:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]Egbert wrote:

30th March 2006 02:41 PM
glencar
quote:
Egbert wrote:

I love Low Budget!
30th March 2006 02:46 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
[quote]Egbert wrote:

They may not have been British but they kicked ass. People should check out their greatest hits. Paul Revere and the Raiders were singles artists, but they had some of the best garage hard rock of the mid-60s. My fave songs by them are "Steppin' Out," "Hungry," "Just Like Me," "Good Thing," "Kicks" and "Him or Me-What's it Gonna Be?"
30th March 2006 02:47 PM
Egbert
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I've been on a good Kinks kick as of late, actually their 70's albums like "Sleepwalker", "Misfits" and "Low Budget" are really doing it for me these days.

Those have been recently re-released no? Almost bought Muswell Hillbillies a couple weeks ago, but changed my mind and picked up Richard Hell's "Spurts" instead. Haven't heard any of the Kinks '70s work yet - which would be the best to start with?
30th March 2006 02:53 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Those have been recently re-released no? Almost bought Muswell Hillbillies a couple weeks ago, but changed my mind and picked up Richard Hell's "Spurts" instead. Haven't heard any of the Kinks '70s work yet - which would be the best to start with?

Yes, the remastered versions are incredible sounding, its nice to have extra tracks like "Father Christmas" thrown in, always loved that song.
30th March 2006 03:34 PM
glencar I have some greatest hits package which is well worth getting.
30th March 2006 03:38 PM
voodoopug
30th March 2006 03:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
They may not have been British but they kicked ass. People should check out their greatest hits. Paul Revere and the Raiders were singles artists, but they had some of the best garage hard rock of the mid-60s. My fave songs by them are "Steppin' Out," "Hungry," "Just Like Me," "Good Thing," "Kicks" and "Him or Me-What's it Gonna Be?"

Strangely enough Paul Revere, with whoeever his raiders happen to be, is still touring. He must be about Bill Wyman's age....pushing 70?
30th March 2006 03:40 PM
jb At this time, it is clear that Pug is using the board to feed his ego..he has many of you like puppets on a string!!!
30th March 2006 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Joey, I just had some mini-tacos for lunch followed by fruit salad. Developing...in an hour or so!

Oh , I just love that story
30th March 2006 03:41 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Now that's a disturbing iamge. One, she's fugly & two, she looks so distressed by an easy question. I hope she had to phone a friend.
30th March 2006 03:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh , I just love that story

Sadly, nothing came of it...
30th March 2006 08:44 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Heeyyaaa - that is funny funny stuff!

Look Pug - don't let these cornholes get you down. JB is clearly threatened by your committment to lose weight. He is getting on in years now, and has some ongoing weight problems of his own to deal with.

Glencar - well, despite your attempts to cover for him, everyone knows his 'lil problem. (see: "Gazza", "Irish Curse")

Really the only one you can trust for certain is Proud Joey - the guy is predictably strong in his day to day posts and will never let this Board down!

If you two were to form an alliance, JB knows his days of relevence would be numbered for sure.

Not that I want that mind you - for I simply want peace, happiness, and to feel the exquisite sense of ejaculation whilst the sweet aroma of poppers hovers about me...

Go in peace dear Pug - - - like all great prophets, your words will not be understood until the next age of man...
30th March 2006 08:53 PM
glencar One guesses that you've seen a lot of cock in your time but the alleged size of other poster's cock sizes has been ruled verboeten. Why can't you listen when you've been smacked down, sistah? Now go bugger off & while you're at it, go fuck yourself. And stay out of public restrooms.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)