ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congrats on the political turn the board has taken Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th March 2006 12:21 PM
voodoopug I think it is fantastic that the board is now becoming a haven for political debate. Now the threads are filled with anger and personal attacks! We have finally reached our goal to no longer be of any stones significance.

It is also great that everyone here realizes that by arguing your political beleifs on a Stones message board is a great way to convince everyone that your views are accurate and everyone else's are skewed!

There was even talk of a concern for violence at a fan greeting! I must say I am very proud of this new diretion.

Perhaps now is a good time to start threads attacking various religions!

A proud Rocks Off member,

Voodoopug
30th March 2006 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I think it is fantastic that the board is now becoming a haven for political debate. Now the threads are filled with anger and personal attacks! We have finally reached our goal to no longer be of any stones significance.

It is also great that everyone here realizes that by arguing your political beleifs on a Stones message board is a great way to convince everyone that your views are accurate and everyone else's are skewed!

There was even talk of a concern for violence at a fan greeting! I must say I am very proud of this new diretion.

Perhaps now is a good time to start threads attacking various religions!

A proud Rocks Off member,

Voodoopug

This board has long been an outlet for politics, music, sex and other non-stones topics. It;s what makes it unique and special. You have humiliated yourself, and by asscociation Joey and me!!!

ojoku!!!!!!!!!!
kutsujoku !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th March 2006 12:27 PM
voodoopug I now see the new rank of topics here! This is a great day!

1. U2
2. Politics
3. joey (as it should be!!)
4. U2 Tribute bands
5. Macca
6. ADDA
7. the stones (very small s)
30th March 2006 12:29 PM
pdog As long as I can play every position in the field, and still knock the ball over the fence, I will continue to post about The Stones and any other topics that have interest to me.
30th March 2006 12:29 PM
Egbert Pug, you're idea of changing from a political bash board to a religion bash board is a good idea and will breathe some much welcomed fresh air into this place.

I'm Lutheran - any Catholics out there wanna go?
30th March 2006 12:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
As long as I can play every position in the field, and still knock the ball over the fence, I will continue to post about The Stones and any other topics that have interest to me.

you are one of the folks I respect on this board. Sadly, you are usually baited into a political discussion of which no one can win behind a keyboard.
30th March 2006 12:30 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Pug, you're idea of changing from a political bash board to a religion bash board is a good idea and will breathe some much welcomed fresh air into this place.

I'm Lutheran - any Catholics out there wanna go?

I was raised Catholic, but mainly went for the free wine at halftime. :}
30th March 2006 12:34 PM
Egbert
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I now see the new rank of topics here! This is a great day!

1. U2
2. Politics
4. U2 Tribute bands
5. Macca
6. ADDA

You forgot Paris H.
30th March 2006 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are one of the folks I respect on this board. Sadly, you are usually baited into a political discussion of which no one can win behind a keyboard.

maybe we can talk about Pugs!!!ojoku,
kutsujoku
30th March 2006 12:36 PM
Egbert
quote:
jb wrote:

maybe we can talk about Pugs!!!ojoku,
kutsujoku

LOL!!!
30th March 2006 12:38 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It's not the geo-politics, it's the inter-personal politics that are killing us!
30th March 2006 12:40 PM
nanatod
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I now see the new rank of topics here! This is a great day!

1. U2
2. Politics
4. U2 Tribute bands
5. Macca
6. ADDA

If I ran things, the topics would rank as follows:
1. Rolling Stones
2. Tour dates for bands, especially in the midwestern U.S.
3. Photos of Paris Hilton
4. Other hard rock bands(Crowes/Aerosmith/AC/DC/G'n'R'),
Metal and nu metal
5. Indie rock / jam bands
6. Politics
7. Music that sucks(Coldplay, Timberlake, Macca)
[Edited by nanatod]
30th March 2006 12:40 PM
rasputin56 Where be these political threads? The last one I saw was a while ago. Or maybe I've just spent too much time in the Paris thread.

U2 (who are 3/4 Catholic) Rules!
30th March 2006 12:41 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Where be these political threads? The last one I saw was a while ago. Or maybe I've just spent too much time in the Paris thread.

U2 (who are 3/4 Catholic) Rules!

The girl fondling her breasts rules!
is the 1/4 of U2 the overweight memeber?
[Edited by pdog]
30th March 2006 12:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'd almost bet that 90% of the threads currently on the board have nothing to do with politics...or any of the other themes that Pug suggested.
30th March 2006 12:43 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:

The girl fondling her breasts rules!
is the 1/4 of U2 the overweight memeber?
[Edited by pdog]

The bassist refused to convert in the early 80's I believe.
30th March 2006 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I'd almost bet that 90% of the threads currently on the board have nothing to do with politics...or any of the other themes that Pug suggested.

Pug has humiliated all of us...............maybe he should try these sites:

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=Pug+lovers&FORM=MSNHM1
30th March 2006 12:44 PM
pdog He was a hard drinker for a long time...
30th March 2006 12:46 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

The bassist refused to convert in the early 80's I believe.

You are correct sir. I didn't realize there was a conversion movement, though.
30th March 2006 12:48 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You are correct sir. I didn't realize there was a conversion movement, though.

Well, I believe Bono had an idea for the whole band to go Catholic, and they all did except for the bassist, he felt it to be nonsense.
30th March 2006 12:58 PM
glencar Puggy, this is a lame ass thread. Politics flare up here now & then but most of us keep it civil. If there are one or two exceptions, that shouldn't limit debate for the folks who can handle it maturely. Please tend to your job today & ixnay on any more silly attempts at controlling this board. Have a nice day! (Evil Bon Jovi song to you!)
30th March 2006 01:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, this is a lame ass thread. Politics flare up here now & then but most of us keep it civil. If there are one or two exceptions, that shouldn't limit debate for the folks who can handle it maturely. Please tend to your job today & ixnay on any more silly attempts at controlling this board. Have a nice day! (Evil Bon Jovi song to you!)

Pug has dropped from the ranks of "A" listers with this lame thread...to his defense, he is under enormous pressure. Joey and I have nothing to do with this very weak thread.
30th March 2006 01:01 PM
glencar Joshy, run away from this fucking thread. Puggy can now appear on that Kathy Griffin show: "The D List"!
30th March 2006 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, run away from this fucking thread. Puggy can now appear on that Kathy Griffin show: "The D List"!

Sadly, you are correct. We(Joey and myself) have never posted anything this atrocious!!!! One can only assume that with a newborn, the lack of sleep has effected the Pug. Maybe he can make a guest spot on "Rita Cosby"...................humiliating!!!
30th March 2006 01:06 PM
gustavobala I go to post my contribution
lol

30th March 2006 01:08 PM
steel driving hammer Well I hate U2 and glad I have nothing to do w/ Allah or Fucking Mohamed.

Fuck em all, and the Beatles.

Stones and Jesus is where it's at.

Mark my words.
30th March 2006 01:11 PM
jb Has anybody seen ...............................!!!!!
30th March 2006 01:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Egbert wrote:

You forgot Paris H.

see "Joey"
30th March 2006 01:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, this is a lame ass thread. Politics flare up here now & then but most of us keep it civil. If there are one or two exceptions, that shouldn't limit debate for the folks who can handle it maturely. Please tend to your job today & ixnay on any more silly attempts at controlling this board. Have a nice day! (Evil Bon Jovi song to you!)

I attempted to defend you against Peerqueer by inferring you are well "equipped" I expect more support.
30th March 2006 01:21 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, you are correct. We(Joey and myself) have never posted anything this atrocious!!!! One can only assume that with a newborn, the lack of sleep has effected the Pug. Maybe he can make a guest spot on "Rita Cosby"...................humiliating!!!

Her voice is "rougher than a cob" as they say down yonder!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)