ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congrats on the political turn the board has taken Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th March 2006 09:32 PM
the good I stopped posting on political threads months ago. It is truly a waste of time.
30th March 2006 09:43 PM
Taptrick Voodoo Pugs point is true. Mick has a new duet out with his brother Chris and it's a good song. There's been a topic out there for 24 hours and only one response. But pages of responses about politics and other bands. I think some here are truly bored with the Stones.

[Edited by Taptrick]
[Edited by Taptrick]
30th March 2006 09:44 PM
sbarctogevi I'm on Pug's side, show him some love you catty bastards.
30th March 2006 09:57 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
sbarctogevi wrote:
I'm on Pug's side, show him some love you catty bastards.

See Pug - we come to your aid in this time of need!

The cape billows proudly on this great day!!!!!!!!

Tonight I shall buy several rounds of drink in your honor...
30th March 2006 10:25 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Taptrick wrote:
But pages of responses about politics and other bands. I think some here are truly bored with the Stones.

you not heard ABB yet?

I think even the Stones are bored with the Stones nowdays

yawn!!
30th March 2006 11:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sbarctogevi wrote:
I'm on Pug's side, show him some love you catty bastards.

30th March 2006 11:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

See Pug - we come to your aid in this time of need!

The cape billows proudly on this great day!!!!!!!!

Tonight I shall buy several rounds of drink in your honor...

30th March 2006 11:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Taptrick wrote:
Voodoo Pugs point is true. Mick has a new duet out with his brother Chris and it's a good song. There's been a topic out there for 24 hours and only one response. But pages of responses about politics and other bands. I think some here are truly bored with the Stones.

[Edited by Taptrick]
[Edited by Taptrick]

thank you for keeping it real
30th March 2006 11:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
At this time, it is clear that Pug is using the board to feed his ego..he has many of you like puppets on a string!!!

sadly someone's posting skills the last two days are devolving to the level of a functioning primate

I expect better from:

30th March 2006 11:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Heeyyaaa - that is funny funny stuff!

Look Pug - don't let these cornholes get you down. JB is clearly threatened by your committment to lose weight. He is getting on in years now, and has some ongoing weight problems of his own to deal with.

Really the only one you can trust for certain is Proud Joey - the guy is predictably strong in his day to day posts and will never let this Board down!

If you two were to form an alliance, JB knows his days of relevence would be numbered for sure.

Go in peace dear Pug - - - like all great prophets, your words will not be understood until the next age of man...

30th March 2006 11:35 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

_________-

My God Pug, look at it!

...we are not worthy.

We shall not see your kind again soon, and the world shall be a lesser place because of it...
30th March 2006 11:44 PM
glencar Puggy, where is that pic from?
30th March 2006 11:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, where is that pic from?

Stones at the Double Door perhaps?

Riffy
31st March 2006 12:00 AM
glencar You make young Joey laugh!
31st March 2006 12:02 AM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
You make young Joey laugh!

But not you apparently!

I try. God knows I try!

Riffy
31st March 2006 12:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, where is that pic from?

i think it is from the Big Horse Lounge
31st March 2006 12:10 AM
glencar Riffy, you make me split my insides sometimes. Your debates with FPM are legendary & even if your spelling isn't what it should be, you generally win on points. It's sometimes painfully funny to watch.
31st March 2006 12:17 AM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffy, you make me split my insides sometimes. Your debates with FPM are legendary & even if your spelling isn't what it should be, you generally win on points. It's sometimes painfully funny to watch.

Thanks my fellow A-Lister! Yes,you are right. Spelling was never my fourtay! LOL!

Riffy
1st April 2006 12:47 AM
Starbuck
1st April 2006 06:43 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

funny
1st April 2006 11:47 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I think it is fantastic that the board is now becoming a haven for political debate. Now the threads are filled with anger and personal attacks! We have finally reached our goal to no longer be of any stones significance.

It is also great that everyone here realizes that by arguing your political beleifs on a Stones message board is a great way to convince everyone that your views are accurate and everyone else's are skewed!

There was even talk of a concern for violence at a fan greeting! I must say I am very proud of this new diretion.

Perhaps now is a good time to start threads attacking various religions!

A proud Rocks Off member,

Voodoopug

We still share the same point of view....... where's the humanitarian approach after all?!?

... young Jay, just lurking and always with an eye on you all.....

P.S.: Puggy, you should have the chance to meet the living leged of this board who a long time ago has decided to stay away for a while of this board, Baby Steel Magnolia...... he would join the army....
1st April 2006 01:04 PM
glencar Is it really Baby Steel Magnolia though? He seems different somehow...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)