ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bands You Will Go See This Summer Besides The Stones.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
25th March 2006 02:50 PM
RollingstonesUSA Me and some friends are goin to Tokyo for vacation for a couple of weeks in July, and I have just learned that KISS is playing some festival that we are goin to in Tokyo, thats the only big name act I have heard of that is goin to be at this thing....
25th March 2006 04:42 PM
Joey

THE WHO

STEELY DAN

THE EAGLES

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=WHO&PSKey=Y

25th March 2006 05:18 PM
geecee The Who in Brighton,Beaulieu and Vienna.
that'll do me.

25th March 2006 05:31 PM
PolkSalad Hell I dunno, whoever decides to tour. Heard Dave Alvin will be in town tho...
25th March 2006 05:34 PM
Phog Don't know about summer yet, but this spring I've got Dinosaur Jr. and and three Dylan shows.
25th March 2006 06:13 PM
lotsajizz Pearl Jam, the Pretenders, the Who, and Dylan
[Edited by lotsajizz]
25th March 2006 06:25 PM
Gazza The Stones are taking up too much of my holiday time and expenses for me to travel too far to see anyone else which means I'll be missing out on The Who and Dylan

The only other act who, subject to ticket availability, I'll be travelling any distance to see will be Springsteen, who should be in the UK in May
25th March 2006 07:35 PM
Hannalee Jeff Beck with Buddy Guy
Ray Davies (if October counts)

I'm hoping to catch The Who somewhere...
25th March 2006 07:54 PM
The Eggman In Winnipeg here?

INXS in May, ROW 5, woot woot!, so close i could taste Michael Huthence's ghost lol.

and recently, the Black Crowes are coming in July i thinks.

Two bands ive never seen, and i am looking forward to both.!
25th March 2006 09:08 PM
taz22 Jeff Beck

and

Canadian legend Gordon Lightfoot....his fairwell tour!
25th March 2006 09:33 PM
M.O.W.A.T. The Black Crowes in Ottawa May 15 (opening band: Matt Mays & El Torpedo).
25th March 2006 09:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm booking Tangerine Dream for two shows, so I not just be there at the shows but hanging around with them.

Later Carl Palmer again, now after being O&HBTRS I'm goin' progressive
25th March 2006 09:47 PM
pdog I missed The Hellacopters last night...
26th March 2006 12:37 AM
keefjunkie THE WHO
THE WHO
THE WHO
THE WHO

Hopefully Dylan.

Warped Tour to see The Casualties,NOFX,Anti-Flag,Joan Jett& The Blackhearts, and The fall Of Troy.

I haven't planned as far forward as summer yet, but im going to see Children Of Bodom tomorrow.

To summurize, THE WHO.
26th March 2006 07:05 AM
IzzyStradlin American Minor. A real band.
26th March 2006 11:15 AM
ebmp Hey Gazza, is Springsteen touring solo or with the E Street Band?
26th March 2006 11:50 AM
nanatod The Lee Brothers, James Blood Ulmer et. al., at Chicago Blues festival.
NIN and Bauhaus at Milwaukee Summerfest or Tinley.(maybe)
All the Lollapalooza bands we can fit into the three days--especially Matisyahu, Sleater-Kinney, Disco Biscuits, Ween, and Coheed and Cambria.
Plus whatever bands come to city / suburban Chicago street festivals.

26th March 2006 12:12 PM
Gimme Shelter The New Cars/Blondie
The Who
26th March 2006 12:23 PM
speedfreakjive Bob Dylan
26th March 2006 03:27 PM
Joey " .... I'll be missing out on The Who and Dylan "

You make Joey very sad .

26th March 2006 04:11 PM
snap13
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Me and some friends are goin to Tokyo for vacation for a couple of weeks in July, and I have just learned that KISS is playing some festival that we are goin to in Tokyo, thats the only big name act I have heard of that is goin to be at this thing....

DAVE MATTHEWS!!!!!!! JULY 28 AND 29TH..... CANT WAIT!!!! IM WAITING FOR DAVID BOWIE TO TOUR AGAIN.... ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM COMING AROUND???
26th March 2006 04:57 PM
IrelandCalling4 Anthrax
Metallica
Guns'N'Roses
Dylan

..very very hopefully Prince,ih he tours this year,and,would love to make it to THE WHO!!!!
26th March 2006 05:10 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
IrelandCalling4 wrote:
Anthrax
Metallica
Guns'N'Roses
Dylan

..very very hopefully Prince,ih he tours this year,and,would love to make it to THE WHO!!!!

no doubt, Prince is a definite wish list candidate
26th March 2006 08:07 PM
mrhipfl B.B. King on April 26 BABY!
26th March 2006 08:20 PM
Gazza
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Hey Gazza, is Springsteen touring solo or with the E Street Band?

neither. he's touring with the band that he used to record his upcoming "Seeger Sessions" album. Seems its a big "hootenanny" style show. Only a short tour however, by all accounts.

Some rumours of dates are srating to filter through the grapevine. UK early May & east coast US mid/late June for example

Heard 30-second sound clips of all the new songs and it sounds like a great party
[Edited by Gazza]
26th March 2006 10:48 PM
voodoopug I think this will be a low key summer for me, at least until our youngest starts sleeping through the night. So far I just have three Pearl Jam shows booked and our other "day out" will be our annual Cubs-Sox game
27th March 2006 03:26 AM
UGot2Rollme Mark Knopfler with Emmylou Harris in Zurich
Not much else of interest this summer (yet)
27th March 2006 06:51 AM
Break The Spell Motorhead
The Who
Slayer
Hank III
Down
Steely Dan
27th March 2006 08:57 AM
Sir Stonesalot The only thing I have planned so far is The Supersuckers at the end of April. I'll try to catch Dylan if he comes anywhere near me. And the Drive By Truckers when they come back to the US.

Probably won't know about a summer line up for a while...most clubs don't have their summer shows scheduled yet.
27th March 2006 09:41 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Motorhead
The Who
Slayer
Hank III
Down
Steely Dan

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)