ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bands You Will Go See This Summer Besides The Stones.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
29th March 2006 05:07 PM
jostorm
quote:
jb wrote:

Great stuff!!!! And Pug's fear of the giant jelly fish revisited!!!

testing....testing....
29th March 2006 05:11 PM
jostorm Silly question: how do you all "quote" someone else's post while keeping the pictures??? Doesn't work when I try it, and it's not in the FAQ's section.....And can you then edit away stuff without losing the pictures???
29th March 2006 05:11 PM
nanatod
quote:
SheRat wrote:
God I hate Summerfest.

Anyways, I was joking about the plebe thing. Sorry you got so all bent out of shape about it

No problem, SheRat. The reason we like summerfest is that, for example, you can hear Isaac Hayes, the Donnas, and Asleep at the Wheel, all in a forty minute span, depending on what acts play what stages. Plus, before Culver's opened Chicagoland outlets, it was the only place to get butterburgers.

This year Summerfest has some potentially interesting musical pairings, like The Wood Bros. opening for MMW.
By contrast, I don't think we'd ever see the Xpensive Winos opening for the Stones.
29th March 2006 05:39 PM
bob kidrock ritchie I plan on seeing Twisted Brown Trucker a bunch of times this summer. Oh wait, that's my backing band.
29th March 2006 06:01 PM
SheRat
quote:
nanatod wrote:

No problem, SheRat. The reason we like summerfest is that, for example, you can hear Isaac Hayes, the Donnas, and Asleep at the Wheel, all in a forty minute span, depending on what acts play what stages. Plus, before Culver's opened Chicagoland outlets, it was the only place to get butterburgers.

This year Summerfest has some potentially interesting musical pairings, like The Wood Bros. opening for MMW.
By contrast, I don't think we'd ever see the Xpensive Winos opening for the Stones.

Meh. I just hate Wisconsin.

;-)

actually, the thing is ruined for me forever (or, at least, a very long time) by my self-satisfied former bass player, who made a big stupid fuss about going to see it every year and pretentiously touted it's appeal to his self-consciously, painstakingly "ecletic" musical tastes to the point of nausea.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)