ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: o2 Dome Presale tickets Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th March 2007 06:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Gazza, Do you mean that tickets for he 2nd show are on sale direct from O2 or are both shows available through ticketbastard ?

sc uk

The show isnt even confirmed on TM so isnt on sale yet, nor is there any sign of a fan club presale.

Per 02's site, their presale allocation for the 23/8/07 is going on sale tomorrow along with those for the first night
27th March 2007 08:30 PM
Bitch Thanks for the heads up! I went to the O2 site to sign up for an account, which linked me to TM. Although I already have a TM account, this was a different version of it, so I dont know if its O2 or TM Europe. Either way I signed up so I'll be ready....9 AM UK time is actually 4 AM EST, so I'll be up in the middle of the night giving this a go. Hope this gimmick works!
27th March 2007 10:59 PM
GotToRollMe I know a lot of you guys will be trying for tickets tomorrow morning. Best of luck to you!
28th March 2007 03:52 AM
Gazza 23rd August show now confirmed on TM

Presales for this show begin at the same time as those for the 21st August
28th March 2007 03:54 AM
Voodoo Scrounge What a piss take!

£70 - £150

They can go and fuck themselves!
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
28th March 2007 04:46 AM
Stray Cat UK Does it make any difference if you join up before or just buy the membership with the tickets?

I'm thinking of the fiasco with Slane when people ended up buying 2 memberships.

I just selected ticket,then payed with membership(+75 Euros).It seemed to be faster. Do you get access to better seats,having the code in advance ?

sc uk

/
28th March 2007 04:52 AM
Gazza doesnt seem like it.

ALL the floor seats seem to be £150..it automatically defaults to that price when you select 'floor'.

Nothing in first ten rows at £70 for legacy members at all. At least theyre consistent in that they screw their own legacy members here as well as the rest of the ticket buyers.

yet in germany, legacy members got first few rows at around that price right away

Cunts
[Edited by Gazza]
28th March 2007 06:17 AM
Stray Cat UK No floor available for 23rd now. I've never seen so much shit.

The best I got offered was back of c blocks or crap row z tiers !

BASTARDS
28th March 2007 06:28 AM
Flairville Everyone wait til Friday. If there's no floors on the post May 9th 05 presale they're going to drop on friday. Also expect more to be dropping beween Friday and the date of the show, they always do. Feel like shit.
28th March 2007 06:39 AM
danielharris627 ARggh, I hope my friend got block a tix, i said not to bother if its further back than that and 150...
28th March 2007 07:04 AM
Stray Cat UK I hope they'll be satisfied when they look out to see rows and rows of corporate dicks talking on mobiles and using their laptops during the show !

Why do we put up with this?
28th March 2007 07:22 AM
Bitch woo- woo! I'm in for both nights! The passcode for the O2 presale is MCBCAJ, which buys you #100 tickets in the stands but at least it gets you in the dome!
28th March 2007 07:29 AM
glencar You lucky Bitch!
28th March 2007 07:35 AM
Gazza
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
I hope they'll be satisfied when they look out to see rows and rows of corporate dicks talking on mobiles and using their laptops during the show !

They are. Thats the problem. Thats their target audience.
28th March 2007 07:47 AM
Bitch
quote:
glencar wrote:
You lucky Bitch!

I'D HARDLY CALL THIS LUCKY, I'M INTO IT FOR OVER $1600 for 6 tickets!

Shit, it's only money....actually it isn't money it's credit card debt! It took me a year to pay off the last round of shows, but I managed it. Bills and debts will always be with us, but the STONES wil not be. So I'm happy to be in da dome!
28th March 2007 09:49 AM
GotToRollMe Jesus, sounds like you guys are getting the "New York" treatment. Gutted for ya. I was really hoping they'd do the right thing just this once.

As Flairville pointed out, there may still be a chance for better seats to drop in the public sale, and I know they're notorious for holding seats back till a few days pre-show, but who wants to take that chance when it's the only shows you're getting in London?

They really do make it hard to love 'em sometimes.
28th March 2007 10:15 AM
nasalwizard I got block 112 for both shows... not very good considering i had a platinum legacy membershit...
28th March 2007 11:08 AM
Angiegirl I could still get 106 row H or Z, 150 Pounds both. Can't believe it, row Z in block 106 puts you close enough to the back entrance and still they are top price! Fuckers.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
28th March 2007 11:42 AM
Gazza thanks to Pauly for this info which he passed on to me

The floor blocks are much smaller than you might think. I've learned that blocks C1 and C3 for example are only 10 seats wide. As you're looking at the stage, for block C1, seat 1 is on the outside, seat 10 is right on the B stage. The B stage itself occupies the area that would otherwise be accounted for by seats 11 to 40. On the other side, for block C3, seat 41 is on the B stage and seat 50 is on the outside.

IF the Ticketmaster seating plan is roughly to scale, this means that the row width within the A and B blocks is perhaps 12-13 for the A's and 14-15 for the B's. Don't know how many rows DEEP these blocks are, but by all accounts, they're NOT VERY WIDE.

Again, if the scaling on the seating plan is anything to go by, this would suggest that the main stage is actually quite small, and BOTH the catwalk and the B stage are disproportionately large ... well certainly as compared to stadiums, and actually ALSO as compared to some of the inside arenas they've played so far on this tour.
28th March 2007 11:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Jesus, sounds like you guys are getting the "New York" treatment. Gutted for ya. I was really hoping they'd do the right thing just this once.

At least in New York people did get some tickets on presales in the first ten rows for the $99 price. Didnt they?

We werent even offered them. Not a sniff, not even for £150.

I predict after all the gnashing of teeth this morning that this venue will once again soon be renamed once more, as "The 0 Fuck" Arena.

[Edited by Gazza]
28th March 2007 12:46 PM
Gazza apparently the Fan Asylum members got all the seats in the front ten rows. Thank you, Stones. Seems that to get the best seats you have to pay in excess of $2000 for the 'privilege'..

but hey at least you get the laminate and a few peanuts
28th March 2007 12:54 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
apparently the Fan Asylum members got all the seats in the front ten rows. Thank you, Stones. Seems that to get the best seats you have to pay in excess of $2000 for the 'privilege'..

but hey at least you get the laminate and a few peanuts

28th March 2007 12:56 PM
Saint Sway I'm never spending another penny on the Stones. They can suck it.
28th March 2007 12:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

At least in New York people did get some tickets on presales in the first ten rows for the $99 price. Didnt they?

We werent even offered them. Not a sniff, not even for £150.

I predict after all the gnashing of teeth this morning that this venue will once again soon be renamed once more, as "The 0 Fuck" Arena.

[Edited by Gazza]

Last show in Oakaland didn't have any either... I don't think any shows around here did... London, like this area have a really high cost of living. Even NYC isn't so bad after you get out of Manhattan. Maybe this is a factor...
28th March 2007 12:57 PM
danielharris627 These prices are kinda nuts...
I have section 103 somewhere, 150 is too steep, I'd say around 80...
I am disappointed, I just hope the security have no problem with me running out of my seat and to the bside when they come down the catwalk...
28th March 2007 01:00 PM
Saint Sway the $90 upfront tix were a myth. Like Keith's blood transfusions, Mick & Bowie, The Stroke, and Student Discounts.

I'm not spending another penny on the Stones. They can suck it.
28th March 2007 01:00 PM
jb Gazza, if I am able to come to London in August, can you arrange to put me in contact with a legitimate broker?
28th March 2007 01:02 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, if I am able to come to London in August, can you arrange to put me in contact with a legitimate broker?

Just do Fan Asylum... if I was going to Europe, I'd do it, at least I'd get a good ticket.
28th March 2007 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Just do Fan Asylum... if I was going to Europe, I'd do it, at least I'd get a good ticket.

Can't commit so early as a number of things have to fall in place. I know of many wonderful hotels in London, and the flight is now direct from Fort Lauderdale. I am wondering how much tickets will be for the first 5 rows through a broker? I trust probably like here, 1-2k.
28th March 2007 01:13 PM
danielharris627 Anyone reckon its possible to get from North Greenwich to Paddington before 11:30? It takes half an hour.

Because the last train home for me will be at 11:30. Assuming the concert finishes at 10:40ish, is it worth the risk?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)