ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If You Hate Tom Cruise... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
23rd March 2006 01:48 PM
glencar Did you see those boyos trying to get the Irish illegals legalized? That's a big cause these days.
23rd March 2006 01:53 PM
Joey " Although I am hopeful that he won't serve out his term, I don't think that's what he had in mind when he said that. So three more years of keeping our hand in the meatgrinder is "a blink of an eye?"

Look for Cheney to resign sometime within the next few months for " Health Reasons " . Only then can John McCain become Veep ( see : Gerald Ford , 1973 )

" McCain would make a good Prez. Ronnie "

Joey " Bebe " Rebozzo ! ®
23rd March 2006 01:59 PM
Break The Spell Mr. Dick, the next Spiro T. Agnew??
23rd March 2006 02:00 PM
glencar I'd love to see McCain win if only to shut the other side up.
23rd March 2006 02:07 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
In the new show, Chef is brainwashed by the "Super Adventure Club" - thought to be a veiled reference to Scientology.

The other characters are angry at "that fruity little club for scrambling his brains".

Hayes did not participate in the episode but his lines were apparently patched together from previous recordings.

Chef arrives after travelling the world with the Super Adventure Club and repeatedly tells the children he wants to "make sweet love" to them.

The children take him to a psychiatrist and then a strip club, where he remembers his love for women and is cured.

But he is brainwashed by the Super Adventure Club again - before falling off a bridge and being burned, stabbed and mauled by a lion and a grizzly bear.
At his funeral, one of the children says: "A lot of us don't agree with the choices the Chef has made in the last few days.

"Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us.

"But we can't let the events of the past few weeks take away the memories of how Chef made us smile."

Um... this sounds like a trainwreck... I love South Park, and Chef was probablythe funniest character after Cartman, but this really sounds like a trainwreck. Couldn't they just get someone elses voice? They never have any real celeb voices anyway-- always impersonators. Couldn't they just do the same and just maybe reduce Chef's role in the show?
23rd March 2006 02:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Mr. Dick, the next Spiro T. Agnew??

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother ......

23rd March 2006 02:27 PM
pdog Paris Hilton is a bigger skank than Nixon!
23rd March 2006 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Paris Hilton is a bigger skank than Nixon!

From Paris Hilton's Diaries :

**** Paris reviews her favorite book : " THE POWER BROKER " *******

" But ' The Power Broker ' is first and foremost a brilliant multidimensional portrait of a man-an extraordinary man who, denied power within the normal framework of the democratic process, stepped outside that framework to grasp power sufficient to shape a great city and to hold sway over the very texture of millions of lives. We see how Moses began: the handsome, intellectual young heir to the world of Our Crowd; an idealist. How, rebuffed by the entrenched political establishment, he fought for the power to accomplish his ideals. How he first created a miraculous flowering of parks and parkways, playlands and beaches-and then ultimately brought down on the city the smog-choked aridity of our urban landscape, the endless miles of (never sufficient) highway, the hopeless sprawl of Long Island, the massive failures of public housing, and countless other barriers to humane living. How, inevitably, the accumulation of power became an end in itself. "

23rd March 2006 03:46 PM
jb She is simply purrfect!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 03:47 PM
Joey " She is simply purrfect!!!!!!!!"

23rd March 2006 03:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot I hate Tom Cruise.

So here is a picture of the titties that his baby will suckle on....

23rd March 2006 03:49 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

This one makes my insides very happy. Also makes me kinda hungry.
23rd March 2006 06:47 PM
the good
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That describes ALL religions, doesn't it?

That's possible. But in the case of scientology, there can be no doubt.
24th March 2006 12:59 AM
voodoopug i hate tom cruise
24th March 2006 02:05 AM
glencar He is a horrid actor at this point. That War Of The Worlds made me ill.
24th March 2006 02:07 AM
pdog That movie sucked...
24th March 2006 02:12 AM
glencar Yes & it wasn't only his fault...
24th March 2006 02:47 AM
pdog All his movies sucked... Take that back, Colleteral was good, b/c of Foxx...
24th March 2006 07:01 AM
Break The Spell Now we have MI:3 to look foward to!! :}
24th March 2006 12:44 PM
glencar I actually looked forward to MI: The first one but then they made what's his name the bad guy & I hated that effing thing.
24th March 2006 12:47 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
pdog wrote:
All his movies sucked...

Oh come on, you guys all cherish Cocktail in your collections, I just know it. Y'all are so gay.
24th March 2006 12:49 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Oh come on, you guys all cherish Cocktail in your collections, I just know it. Y'all are so gay.

Its nothing compared to the genius of Rainman and Days of Thunder.
24th March 2006 12:49 PM
glencar That was on TV the other night & it was so bad it made me cry. Yet I watched it till the end...
25th March 2006 01:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well. He ain't no Bogart.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
26th March 2006 10:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Tom Cruise to Take Over for Saddam Hussein in War Crimes Trial

by Kamal El-Din

Unconfirmed sources report that Tom Cruise will be taking over for Saddam Hussein in an attempt to boost ratings for Saddam's war crimes trial. The trial which has been plagued by poor ratings and numerous production delays is in danger of being cancelled if it cannot reverse it's ratings slide. Tom Cruise is already in Iraq and will be taking Saddam's place in the dock as early as tomorrow. Pentagon executives expect the Cruise Saddam switch will have an immediate affect on the flagging mini-series' ratings.

In what is being called the role of a life time, Hollywood mega-star Tome Cruise has accepted his most difficult role to date. With almost no training or rehearsal time Cruise will be expected to make a half trillion dollar effort pay off. It's a huge gamble for the star, but one that fans and critics alike are eager to see.

"I'm truly disappointed that he has accepted this role." Says fellow super star Russell Crowe. "I mean, it is a great opportunity for Tom, but I really wanted to take the role myself. My agents tells me I was the second choice behind Tom. That lucky dog."

"This is probably the only thing that could save this doomed program." Says Hollywood hit maker Aaron Spelling. "The trial has been a total bust. Poor presentation, slow plot development and an utter lack of suspense make this show trial one of the worst I have ever seen. Really, we know how it is all gong to turn out and with Saddam's spotty performances this thing was headed for a slow agonizing death. With Cruise in the lead…now that is a different story. Cruise will build a connection with the audience and find a way to get people rooting for Saddam. I'm thinking Oscar if he can pull this off.

Cruise is expected to play the role for several months until Saddam is found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

27th March 2006 03:11 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Tom Cruise to Take Over for Saddam Hussein in War Crimes Trial

by Kamal El-Din

Unconfirmed sources report that Tom Cruise will be taking over for Saddam Hussein in an attempt to boost ratings for Saddam's war crimes trial. The trial which has been plagued by poor ratings and numerous production delays is in danger of being cancelled if it cannot reverse it's ratings slide. Tom Cruise is already in Iraq and will be taking Saddam's place in the dock as early as tomorrow. Pentagon executives expect the Cruise Saddam switch will have an immediate affect on the flagging mini-series' ratings.

In what is being called the role of a life time, Hollywood mega-star Tome Cruise has accepted his most difficult role to date. With almost no training or rehearsal time Cruise will be expected to make a half trillion dollar effort pay off. It's a huge gamble for the star, but one that fans and critics alike are eager to see.

"I'm truly disappointed that he has accepted this role." Says fellow super star Russell Crowe. "I mean, it is a great opportunity for Tom, but I really wanted to take the role myself. My agents tells me I was the second choice behind Tom. That lucky dog."

"This is probably the only thing that could save this doomed program." Says Hollywood hit maker Aaron Spelling. "The trial has been a total bust. Poor presentation, slow plot development and an utter lack of suspense make this show trial one of the worst I have ever seen. Really, we know how it is all gong to turn out and with Saddam's spotty performances this thing was headed for a slow agonizing death. With Cruise in the lead…now that is a different story. Cruise will build a connection with the audience and find a way to get people rooting for Saddam. I'm thinking Oscar if he can pull this off.

Cruise is expected to play the role for several months until Saddam is found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

Lol
27th March 2006 04:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

LOL Angie,Top Gun comes to mind as well!!
"take my breath away" is my medicine in case of digestive problems.
27th March 2006 06:42 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
LOL Angie,Top Gun comes to mind as well!!
"take my breath away" is my medicine in case of digestive problems.

Oh yeah! Top Gun... Sigh. Cruise's masterpiece. The song makes me cry...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
27th March 2006 07:13 AM
SweetVirginia There's always this cinimatic
masterwork:

27th March 2006 08:11 AM
Angiegirl Yeah, but that's got Brad. You know, like, it has Brad in it.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)