ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If You Hate Tom Cruise... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
23rd March 2006 11:57 AM
jb See Chilean tourists!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 11:58 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Astute post, my Jewish buddy. It makes no sense, but there ya go, as they say...it always struck me as a case of the choice between a guy who is definitely driving the bus toward a cliff as opposed to a guy who isn't quite sure which way to go to get away from the cliff - I would opt for the latter any day.

Amen !

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

I would like to tickle you with me erect nipples

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

23rd March 2006 12:01 PM
glencar Joey you wouldn't know a stute even if one hit ya in the face!
23rd March 2006 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sniggles indeed. Nam would better fit your description.

In the Vietnam you had the luxury ( luxy ?!?! ) of knowing that if you could somehow find a way out ... NOBODY in their right mind would EVER go back in there .

Word !

23rd March 2006 12:02 PM
glencar 500K troops in Nam. Much bigger investment. This'll be over in the blink of an eye.
23rd March 2006 12:05 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Luckily some of us have enough in life not to worry about buses going over cliffs...

I'd rather walk off a cliff, than ride a bus!
23rd March 2006 12:07 PM
glencar LOL I stay away from cliffs although we have some wonderful bluffs here on the lovely North Shore of Long Island.
23rd March 2006 12:11 PM
pdog Here in NorCal we have places called Lands End, Devils Slide ect.. The views over the Pacific Ocean are so breath taking and the land drops so abruptly. These places are so beautiful and inspirational. I feel at one with the universe when I'm there. There also great spots to lead hack posters to, and push them off.
23rd March 2006 12:13 PM
glencar Joey?
23rd March 2006 12:20 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey?

Joey is omnipresent...............he sees all and ultimately, plays with all of u like puppetds with him holding all the strings....we are his muses................<>
23rd March 2006 12:22 PM
pdog isn't puppets just another word for dolls?
23rd March 2006 12:23 PM
glencar Joey still has his original Barbie dolls?
23rd March 2006 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
isn't puppets just another word for dolls?

Dolls, Puppets, clowns, ------------------
23rd March 2006 12:26 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Dolls, Puppets, clowns, ------------------

Ever notice the really scarey and creepy thrillers all have those ...
23rd March 2006 12:27 PM
glencar Wow, 12 Americans were killed in Chile when a bus went off a cliff!
23rd March 2006 12:29 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, 12 Americans were killed in Chile when a bus went off a cliff!

Chile is part of the ring of fire!
23rd March 2006 12:32 PM
jb http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20060323-005/page.asp

They seem a little ungrateful, no?
23rd March 2006 12:32 PM
glencar Today anyway!
23rd March 2006 12:33 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20060323-005/page.asp

They seem a little ungrateful, no?

Ingrates! They walked into the line of fire & then when soldiers risked their lives, they kvetched!
23rd March 2006 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Ingrates! They walked into the line of fire & then when soldiers risked their lives, they kvetched!

I am a dem, but I don't understand how people who put themslves in harms way, and then are saved by us, can make such statements...
23rd March 2006 12:35 PM
pdog I must attend to the needs of my family...
I will miss you very much!
love,
Pdog
23rd March 2006 12:36 PM
glencar There is so much anger in politics these days. See DU, FPM, the ACOC...
23rd March 2006 12:36 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I must attend to the needs of my family...
love,
Pdog

Yes, I should get a move-on...
23rd March 2006 12:43 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I must attend to the needs of my family...
love,
Pdog

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them as they grow up fast!!!!
23rd March 2006 12:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, 12 Americans were killed in Chile when a bus went off a cliff!

I'm pretty sure the driver was Howard Dean. He,unfortunatly,was not listed among the dead.

Riffy
23rd March 2006 12:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
500K troops in Nam. Much bigger investment. This'll be over in the blink of an eye.

I think you right-wingers are (perhaps wisely) ignoring your leader and making up your own "facts". Bush says that when our troops come home will be up to some future President. Although I am hopeful that he won't serve out his term, I don't think that's what he had in mind when he said that. So three more years of keeping our hand in the meatgrinder is "a blink of an eye?" Um...OK.

And Riffy is certain that OBL will be caught any day now, even though Bush isn't even looking for him anymore.

And all of you guys are still certain that there WERE WMDs, even though Bush says there weren't.

Care to join me at an impeachment rally? Sounds like you guys don't agree with that idiot any moree than I do.
23rd March 2006 01:04 PM
glencar Actually, Riffy thinks Osma is dead. He's not alone in that thought. ANd whilst Bush may be a bit of a fuck-up in some areas, I shudder to think what a leading Dem would do. Those people really suck.
23rd March 2006 01:17 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually, Riffy thinks Osma is dead. He's not alone in that thought. ANd whilst Bush may be a bit of a fuck-up in some areas, I shudder to think what a leading Dem would do. Those people really suck.

Can't argue with logic like that!

How'dja like the Pogues? I looked for ya - I promised you a near-beer...
23rd March 2006 01:30 PM
glencar LOL I went with Guinness! I got there @ 8PM & looked around but didn't see you guys. I ended up along the railing of the balcony. I liked them fine except they did TOO MANY WARHORSES! LOL I don't know all the players but the one guy who sang Tuesday Morning had such a sweet voice compared to Shane M. I'd love to see other bands at that venue. The Stones & the Pogues in one week was as good as it gets.
23rd March 2006 01:46 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't know all the players but the one guy who sang Tuesday Morning had such a sweet voice compared to Shane M. I'd love to see other bands at that venue. The Stones & the Pogues in one week was as good as it gets.

That was Spider Stacy singing Tuesday Morning. He also plays tin whistle and beer tray.

They all sing "better" than Shane! It must KILL them that no one wants to see them without him!

Yes, you had a helluva week!

I don't know how long the Nokia has been there, but it's a primo venue. Just the right size. I think it holds 2,100, but it didn't look like that many people to me.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)