ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sorry Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
03-19-03 02:25 PM
glencar I'm "Blue" over there. You needed to ask? LOL
03-19-03 02:26 PM
glencar I have to go kick some ass (on the court) so I'll be away for a couple of hours. I hope Gas-X gets along without me...Joshy too!
03-19-03 02:26 PM
jb I am waiting on your apology.
03-19-03 02:31 PM
glencar Joshy, you should try not to insult entire continents.
03-19-03 02:33 PM
jb Oh come on Glencar, some of the stuff we have posted about each other was much worse!
03-19-03 02:40 PM
Factory Girl glencar, I haven't seen you/Blue posting at Gasx3 in years. I see now that you're going to start posting again as Blue.
03-19-03 02:41 PM
glencar Well, I always think you sould be banned. I think I've been quite civil towards you. You've hardly ever been civil. Maybe now you'll learn.
03-19-03 02:56 PM
jb It's funny, even in my most heated off-topic arguments, I never have thought anyone should be banned....This is all for fun and not to be taken too seriously.
03-19-03 03:44 PM
Nellcote I was banned once from smoking in the girls room....

So, I removed the soap dispensa in the boys room, to monitor what I was missing in the girls room.

They did not like it, so, I cooled 'em off with the fire extinguisher, thru the dispensa. Yeah, they got their powda..

Does this qualify for a leaf clusta?

JB, how the hell are you? I must have been in an Al Quieda cave, I did not know you have had such trouble.
I think the only sentance you could possibly deserve is listening to that Grammy winning chick's estranged father playing "Bangla Dun" I can hear him playing it now....
Did'nt that bad boy go on for 20 minutes?

From the Bunka.. (yes Bunker to all out side of the PROM-
Peoples Republic of Massachusetts)
03-19-03 03:49 PM
Joey Glencar !

P is Syphy !!!!!!!!!!!

03-19-03 04:22 PM
jb Hey Nellcote...everything is good. Did you guys sign Kevin Millar? He was a real crowd favorite down here...A good guy to have on your team....Later..
03-19-03 08:01 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
Glencar !

P is Syphy !!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling about that.

Very disappointing.

He was a friend.

Until he turned into such a dick.
03-19-03 08:06 PM
glencar No kidding! He's such an asshole too.
03-20-03 02:38 AM
Sir Stonesalot You guys are finally starting to see why I really left there. I saw the direction that place was headed, and I bailed.

That, and it took 2 hours for the damn board to load.
03-20-03 09:31 AM
marko Yeah tell me about,,i offered my new trees over there too.
But to me,it seems thats its better and more stonesy to write about wars and politics,,rather that have music for
free.I�m done with that board.
03-20-03 09:39 AM
Zeeta yeah it's not exactly the most user friendly board is it!?
Fuckin takes ages to read posts and whats with them slating its shite!
03-20-03 09:49 AM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:
Glencar !

P is Syphy !!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling about that.

Very disappointing.

He was a friend.

Until he turned into such a dick.

What is a syphy?
03-20-03 10:16 AM
Factory Girl Syph (aka Syphy) was a Gax3 regular. P is not Syph. I know.
03-20-03 10:23 AM
jb Pdog , I believe, is from San Fran. He , Sean, and Starbuck came to Gasx3 this past year and I have had very hostile arguments with them regarding the middle-east and the war on terror. I find some of their posts very offensive(unlike my tongue and cheek posts). I also find Sir Moonie's posts regarding the middle-east extroadinarily ofensive..
03-20-03 10:34 AM
cocksucker Why doesn't Israel doesn't obey to resolutions of the Security Council for almost 30 years?
03-20-03 10:35 AM
Maxlugar Josh,

I am part of "The Tribe" now.

Tribe? What tribe, Maxy?

The banned tribe.

We are brothers.

I can get in from home though. I got in a nice abortion jab last night. That is my last post there though. I even removed it from my favorite places.

MACKY!
03-20-03 10:38 AM
steel driving hammer I have to read Sirmoonie's Middle East posts twice because they're so good!

Not offensive at all.
03-20-03 11:06 AM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Josh,

I am part of "The Tribe" now.

Tribe? What tribe, Maxy?

The banned tribe.

We are brothers.

I can get in from home though. I got in a nice abortion jab last night. That is my last post there though. I even removed it from my favorite places.

MACKY!

Maxy according to Keno you were never banned. Just an FYI

I need to get banned somewhere. What do you have to do at a strip joint to get banned?
03-20-03 11:47 AM
jb Shalom Max!!! We are glad to have you in the tribe.....
03-20-03 11:55 AM
steel driving hammer The Urban Jungle Tribe of 2003!

JB, Maxy and I.

LOL

03-20-03 12:57 PM
Maxlugar Oh yes he did ban me!

He probably reinstated me out of guilt.

I protest that site!

FREEDOM, LOVE, HIPPY-HIP!
WE DON'T NEED NO CENSORSHIP!

FREEDOM, LOVE, HIPPY-HIP!
WE DON'T NEED NO CENSORSHIP!

Thanks,

Wavy Maxy!
03-20-03 01:16 PM
doo doo doo Dude I'm over gasx3 too. That Pdog is a fucking loon (I picture him looking like the quack who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart). The fucker always has to have the last word and most of it is jibberish regardless of your political leanings. But when he started bragging about what a great fuck he is and that he was going to hunt down Maxlugar with a band of angry homosexuals I knew it was not quite the establishment it used too be.

That said, I'm in L.A. Maxy so let me know if you want me to drive up the coast to whip his sissy Frisco ass!
03-20-03 01:32 PM
jb LOL SDH!!! Max always wanted a better tan then me.
03-20-03 02:06 PM
Maxlugar Thanks Doo doo doo doo doo Dude! Yes, he stikes me as someone that has too much time on his hands.

And now, the protest continues.

ON THE MAINLAND AND UP THE SEABOARDS
THEY CAN NEVER SILENCE OUR KEYBOARDS!

ON THE MAINLAND AND UP THE SEABOARDS
THEY CAN NEVER SILENCE OUR KEYBOARDS!

Wavy Maxy

03-20-03 02:20 PM
sirmoonie ON THE POOPDECKS AND IN THE SEWERS
THEY CAN'T SHUT US UP
WHEN WE'RE DRINKING DEWAR'S

ON THE POOPDECKS AND IN THE SEWERS
THEY CAN'T SHUT US UP