ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sorry Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
03-17-03 05:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
Josh was canned? And I friggimg missed it?!? Dammit all to Hell!

He got punked righteously! Stone cold punked, I tell ya! Like a French poddle with its head stuck in a backwashed Tiajuana sewer.

And we all went "Heyyyyyyy, Ho, Heyyyyyy, Ho, Heyyyyy, Ho...." all friggin' night long.
03-17-03 05:43 PM
jb I wasn't canned! The administrators, in their discretion, temporarily banned me. I still have more posts than you!
03-17-03 05:47 PM
Joey Josh , your apology has left me quite visibly shaken to the core !

Your recent " Pet - Like " demeanor is most disturbing and I yearn for my astringent , acerbic , caustic , vitriolic , acidic , and just plain nasty Joshy .

You may not touch my monkey this evening and I shall watch " The Big Chill " again in your honor tonight to find out just what in the Hell has happened to you .

Nana abs sha monkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jacky !
03-17-03 05:58 PM
stewed & Keefed Its never dull!!!!
Welcome back Josh.
03-17-03 05:59 PM
glencar Joshy, you'll probably always have more posts than me. Yes, most of them are of the sophmoric, moronic, idiotic, baiting variety but hang onto that claim of dignity. Oh and your numerous vanity threads & their attendant responses only add to your loony total. What a guy.
03-17-03 06:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you'll probably always have more posts than me. Yes, most of them are of the sophmoric, moronic, idiotic, baiting variety but hang onto that claim of dignity. Oh and your numerous vanity threads & their attendant responses only add to your loony total. What a guy.

He got punked! Like a cross-dressing tang bandit in a Vacaville boiler room at shift change!
03-17-03 08:53 PM
Fiji Joe All this talk about punking is tempting me to bring back Rickles
03-17-03 08:53 PM
Joey Moonie..............................

I got the money .....................................AND the YeYo !

YES !!!!!!!!

" Bite a huge chunk out of my White Hairy Ass Ronnie "

J. Fly Boy !
03-17-03 09:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Moonie..............................

I got the money .....................................AND the YeYo !

YES !!!!!!!!

" Bite a huge chunk out of my White Hairy Ass Ronnie "

J. Fly Boy !

Take 'er easy at first Joey, that primo stuff will rip your septum like a Brillo pad on a bad case of jock itch.

"Get up, get down, get into something punky, Ronnie!"
03-18-03 10:41 AM
jb Joey, your silence during this most trying ordeal has been deafening and in strong contrast to your immediate defense of one Mr. Townsend, whose charges , incidentally, greatly exceeded your humble Esq's.....???
03-18-03 12:15 PM
Factory Girl LOL, jb. Joey is a "Pete brown-noser".
03-18-03 01:04 PM
Joey " LOL, jb. Joey is a "Pete brown-noser". "

You make Joey cry like baby and snort snot !

Josh , " Deafening Silence " ! Is that the same as " Thundering Silence " ??????????????

Please ..............I's justs gots to knows .

Jacky !

03-18-03 01:19 PM
Factory Girl Joey, I beg to differ-Pete does not have a short snort. He has a meaty elongated snort.
03-18-03 01:23 PM
jb That's b/c Pete is 1/2 jewish...just like Howard Stearn.
03-18-03 02:41 PM
Joey Josh .............................Did you go to Harvard ?

Please .............I's justs gots to knows !

" Carly does Blow Ronnie -- TONS of it "

Shecky !

03-18-03 02:49 PM
jb No...but some smarty ass atty. on Gasx3 allegedly did....No Joey, I went to real schools, like Univ. Of Florida(1980-84-perhaps the most partying school in the nation at that time) and the great Univ. Of Miami School of law(home of the 5 time national champions..and really 6 if you take into account how we were cheated out of this past one, Miami Hurricanes).
03-18-03 03:29 PM
Joey " Of Miami School of law(home of the 5 time national champions..and really 6 if you take into account how we were cheated out of this past one, Miami Hurricanes). "

Nebraska has five National Titles too .............

Developing ..........................

Jacky !
03-18-03 04:11 PM
jb Joey, I can't explain it, but I just feel lke apologizing all over again. I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm really, really, sorry.
I feel much better now.
03-18-03 05:24 PM
Joey " Joey, I can't explain it, but I just feel lke apologizing all over again. I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm really, really, sorry.
I feel much better now. "

Josh ...........Come to Joey

03-18-03 05:39 PM
Jair Motta Let�s talk about JB a litle more and he will become a hero. Or WE�ll have to beg him for apology
03-18-03 06:01 PM
glencar Why did he get kicked off, anyway? I mean, I'm sure it was obnoxiousness but it must have been worse than usual.
03-18-03 06:54 PM
littleredrooster SET JB's POST COUNTER TO ZERO!!!!!!!!!!

Where's The Unholy Trinity when we REALLY need them!!!
03-18-03 11:21 PM
luridchief I hate it when I miss a good fight.
03-18-03 11:25 PM
Martha
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
SET JB's POST COUNTER TO ZERO!!!!!!!!!!

Where's The Unholy Trinity when we REALLY need them!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Roostah I love you!

Roostah's biggest fan=Martha
03-18-03 11:54 PM
parmeda Roostah gets 2 Gold Stars today for THAT one...LMAO!

Sorry jb, but you have to admit...that's some funny shit.
03-19-03 01:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot First let me say this.....John Popper sucks like a 9.5 H.P. Shop-Vac.

Second....what the hell is this all about? How did I miss JB getting the axe? Someone please 'splain this to me.
03-19-03 07:44 AM
Maxlugar He made the mistake of insulting the entire continent of South America.

Let's just say there won't be a "Josh Float" at next years Carnival.
03-19-03 07:58 AM
egon and i thought it was even worse than that, like
something beatles related
03-19-03 09:01 AM
F505 What a mercy the Beatles don't come form South America. Otherwise the disaster would be complete!
03-19-03 10:01 AM
Maxlugar Why doesn't Josh save his hatred for Sean and Pdog over at gas x3?

Telecaster and I could have used him there yesterday.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST